I am Here, Hello World

Greetings everyone my name is Sieghart, you may call me Sieg, or Sieghart, but please avoid using Ziggy as I do not like that name. I am here to get alittle footing and was wondering if there is anyone close to my level wanting to RP together, or at least one high level player who is willing to put up with a low level player. I really am hoping to shoot for level 10 real soon.

Greetings everyone my name is Sieghart, you may call me Sieg, or Sieghart, but please avoid using Ziggy as I do not like that name. I am here to get alittle footing and was wondering if there is anyone close to my level wanting to RP together, or at least one high level player who is willing to put up with a low level player. I really am hoping to shoot for level 10 real soon.

Sup "Ziggy". My name is Echo, you may call me The King of Llamas or Echo the Llama, but that's about it. If you need a high level to tag along with you, shoot me a PM and we can start Llama and Ziggy's adventure. Anyways enjoy SAORPG!