Name Development

Guest Sarasah

Well, there is almost a City on every floor or a base/Player house so the way i can see this going that after every floor we unlock, we can add a new city to the topic of the Level Area and also allow members to say they bought a house on Level X once that are has been unlocked.

But yea, gives it a chance to make it our own SAO by making names for new cities not noted

What if a person clears the floor and gets to name the next floor, sort of a "I saw it first and this is what showed up on my map".

^ Something along those lines would be great, that way its also an achievement, like... going to use a Mabinogi reference, but in the game whenever a new area is released, whoever breaks the seal to get into that area gets a title "Sarasah the Seal Breaker of Balloons".

So in terms of this... whoever clears the floor, gets to name the new City.

Sounds fine and dandy, but if we wanna stay close to the series, the floors weren't officially named.

However, pet names for the floors can be determined by a player that first found the floor and the rest of the players could follow it which is essentially the same thing. So maybe the first player who gets to the floor gets to pick what nickname it gets? A nice compromise.

Yeah but the cities had official names if I'm not mistaken. I mean if players want to discover an area and call it "City of Angels" or something I have no problem with that, but as far as the thread title that centers around that city I'd love to keep it close to the series for immersion purposes.

But I guess if that's what the GM's prefer we can try it out. I'm just trying to find a nice middle ground to this here.