[SP-F1] Black Swordsman Returns!?

It was a droopy looking day in Aincrad which was rather unusual because it always seemed to be beautiful. Maybe because it had been a while since I've been around. His mind was full of thoughts even though he wasn't even fully awake. The slender built young man was laying on the ground with his red eyes wide awake even though he was zoned out from his long "nap"? He felt a drop of rain hit his forehead and slid between his eye and nose and down toward his lip. He looked emotionally unstable with a saddened look upon his face. "Grrr....." He grunted while shaking his head to clear his mind and be able to fully function.

He slowly lifted his upper body up and slid his feet toward him only to gentle place his hands on top of his knees. "Why am I outside...? What's going on?" The black haired boy spoke to himself with a grim expression. He stood up while his head looked upward at the sky and remained there for quite a while. He reached his right hand upward toward the sky and clenched his fist causing several of his veins to pop up. "Hmph....."

"Though there is one more thing I need to focus on....that's clearing this damn player killer title off me. It's so annoying how these losers act when they see it. "Oh oh don't kill...please. Stay away!" He impersonated the weak before a laugh was revealed.

"No point in worrying about such trivial things. Right now I figure out how I'll become more stronger for the near future of battles. I've been away from boss battles since I last cleared one by myself. I've got to get my head in the game and stop focusing only on myself. But damn.....that's going to be one hard ass thing to do." He placed his hand up against the tree. Letting out a quick sigh he clapped his hands together and quickly rubbed them like he was cold and trying to warm up. "Things have to start changing....and I mean as quick as possible. Meh...."

He swiftly pulled up his HUD menu and equipped one of his old navy blue trench coats. He was wearing some black boots and pants with his "Trident" trench coat. Well that's what he called it at least. It was a blue trench coat with black flames at the bottom of the trench coat. Underneath his open trench coat was a black shirt.

"Now that's more like my style. Heheh." He chuckled slightly while adjusting his navy blue trench coat. Swiftly taking his first step to find out what has changed and if there was any information brokers around the area. Of course he would need to sneak around the town to find one.