[PP-F2] Feeding the Beast Quest

Oske stood by a lush forest, which was made up of large pine looking trees with glittery gems sparkling on them. It looked like it could be used as materials for crafting, but that wasn't what was on Oske's mind. She held a bag of nuts in her hand, not a sword. It was sheathed on her hip. No, she was not looking to kill monsters today.

"Oh! Hi Rage," Oske exclaimed. "I'm going to get a familiar. I don't know what it'll be yet, but... I'm sure the monsters in here are going to be friendly, so there's not need for a sword!" Oske seemed rather oblivious to the fact that most monsters were programmed to kill.

"Well, don't kill EVERYTHING," Oske said, waving her free hand a little. She started walking into the forest. "We don't want all the monsters to hate me. Then I won't be able to tame them. I'm going to walk to the edge of the forest, then come back. And I won't be using my weapon at all, so..."

Oske swallowed.

Oske continued to walk. As she did so, a humanoid monster charged at her. She gasped, dodging quickly. However, she rammed into a tree in the process. The humanoid monster went straight for Rage, raising its staff above his head and slamming down in hopes to bash his head in. "Rage!" Oske shouted.

My life huh.. well all I had was a normal high-school life, hang out with friends. I didn't have any relationships so half the time I was alone as my friends were with their own girlfriends. Just the typical everyday life. Nothing special

A life without risks is a life half lived[/quote

Rageagumon