[PP-F4] The More The Merrier! (Dylan) COMPLETED

My teal hair was pulled into a perfect braid that spiraled past my waist. Today I was on the wintry floor, floor four to be exact. I didn't know why but I really wanted to just watched the people walk around all day. The snow would pass by me, scents would fill the air, and I would almost forget that this wasn't the real world.

I sat on a bench and observed everyone that passed by me. A man who was limping gave me a creepy grin and shuffled past me quickly. I was glad he didn't stop to say hi. The next person to walk by was a taller woman with a sophisticated look on. Her scarf was neatly wrapped around her neck while her skirt was wrinkle free. She was beautiful if I do say so myself, but she paid me no attention. After about twenty minutes a couple walked by. They held hands and laughed with each other the whole time. I couldn't help but feel a little sorry for myself, I have not connected with anyone in this game due to my lack of combat.

While walking through the floor with his dog, Dexter, Dylan noticed a girl with light blue hair sitting on a bench. Deciding to ignore it, he walks on only to find that Dexter had started running to the girl and leaped up on her licking her. "Dexter...why'd you do this to me." He runs over and tries pulling the dog off of her. "I'm really sorry about my dog, he's a bit.. erratic" He falls over after pulling the dog off of her. THUD! "Wow, you are heavy.."

My people-stalking session came to a close when I heard taps getting louder. I looked up to see a dog jump straight on me. He started licking my face but he was pulled off of me before I could react to the situation. A loud thud came from the floor, it was the dog and a boy. I looked down at them with an utterly confused face. What just happened? I though.

I nodded, accepting his apology for his dog. I was surprised to hear he didn't know of me, I was quite popular in the Japanese music industry. I was also glad he didn't know me, that way he couldn't judge me. My name is Hatsune Miku! I said and stuck my hand out to him.

"Nice to meet you Hatsune Miku. Would you like to go somewhere, its kinda of chilly. He shakes her hand happily. "Anyway what brings you to this floor. Most people here are kinda of high level, so if you don't look a certain way, you're pictured as a noob. I pretend like I'm high level by always making an angry face. It works well.."

[OOC]

Well actually that sounds nice now. I didn't even realized that I was cold until now. The air around here didn't affect me much. I cringed when he mentioned me as a noob. The snow started to slow down a bit but it was still cold. I forced a smile, even through I was agitated. Well being a low level doesn't necessarily mean your not stronger. I said.

"Ooh.. you thought I said you were a noob? No, its not like that, I think you're strong. I mean you've survived this long. I'm kinda of a noob though, once I went on this trip with a girl named Rebekah, and I couldn't get a single hit on any of the monsters.." He looks down a bit sad. "That's not important anyway. There's a nearby inn, wann go?"

I let out a sigh of relief to hear that he though I was strong. At least I don't look as weak as I feel right now. Who is this kid anyway? I wonder, not even hearing the rest of what he said. I'm Sorry, what did you say? I scolded myself inside for not paying attention to him.

"Its not that important....there's a nearby inn, wanna go there? I heard it has heating. If you really do want to hear what I said, I rather say it there.. Its getting really c-cold. Dylan sneezes , the sound almost like a kitten. "Is it possible to be sick in this game.. He sighs and wakes up Dexter. "Wake up, I'm gonna get y-you t" Dylan sneezes again. "I'm sick now.."

Oh, I'm sure what you said was really important. I say as a form of an apology. Yeah, I could use some rest, and you do too. I don't think it's possible to get sick in the game..your fine..i think? I say, concerned about his sneezing fit. I pet the dog slowly and stood up from the bench. Can you lead the way? I said, I didn't know this floor at all.

"That's probably true, we don't feel pain in this game....Yep, I'll lead the way" As he turns to go, he slips on some ice and hits his face. "I'll lead the way once I stop being clumsy.." He gets up and leads the way. After reaching it, he sits down at a table. "Aha! Now I remember." Dylan finally remembers where he heard the name from. He tells her almost whispering. "You're a famous singer, aren't you? I've overheard your name being said while passing by a club one day. Hm.. October 1st, two years ago."

I follow him until he slips on a piece of ice, clumsy. Is he okay? I think but continue behind him until we reach the Inn. I giggled a little bit when he figured it out. Yes, indeed. I'm more popular in Japan than in the states though. I'm surprised that people talk about me though. I said, thinking about his words.

"I've never heard of your music, even though I know a lot about Japan. I know japanese.., you learn stuff when you're alone almost all the time. I finished learning all of the words. Lets see. It was June 18, day of the prom." He looks at the snow. "I feel bad for my sister..with both me and my mom on life support. It's so wrong. One day I'll get out. I won't let myself die. Or others for that matter.." He sighs and then starts yawning. "This place has change me, I barely was able to even say a word to people, let alone have conversations. I'm gonna call it a night. By the way, where are you staying? "

Maybe sometime I'll preform here in Aincrad! I said gleefully. What he said next made me realize that I had no where to stay dawned on me, I had no col. I blushed and looked down while fiddling with my hair. Well, I'm going to stay at my friends place. I lied and got up to leave before he could ask any questions.

After about ten minutes of panicking I decide to sleep on the bench outside the Inn. That way no one could Pk me without waking me, I was a light sleeper after all. I curled myself into a ball on the frozen wood and equipped my starter jacket so I could have more protection from the cold.

Dylan is woken up by his dog licking him. He yawns and gets up. "Don't worry, I have a treat for you boy." He feeds Dexter a piece of meat. "We should really get going.." When he walks out, he sees Hatsune sleeping on a bench. "She lied to me because she was embarrassed. I get it.." He walks over to her and pokes her. "Hey, wake up, there's no need to sleep on a bench like a hobo. Especially when I'm here to help."

I hear a voice and opened my eyes slowly. A blurry picture of a boy and a dog appear in front of me. I rub my eyes until my vision is clear, when it does gasp loudly. I scramble to my feet and brush off the snow that piled on me slowly while I slept for a little bit. The jacket that I had on was now in the snow, I didn't pick it up though. W-were you watching me sleep? I asked as my faced turned bright red.

"N-No! I s-swear! Its n-not what it l-looks like. Dylan's face turns a bright shade of red. "I s-saw you s-sleeping out h-here and I c-came to wake you up, so t-that you could sleep somewhere else c-comfortable." He scoots on the bench away from her. "I didn't think you would've accept my help if you didn't have the money, so I woke you up. I also came because if you're famous, people will take advantage of you while you're sleeping..and I'm not talking about PKers.."