[PP-F4] The More The Merrier! (Dylan) COMPLETED

I placed my hands on my hips and processed the explanation he gave me. My face turn even redder at the last part of his speech. Y-yeah, I forgot sometimes that I'm well known...Thank you. I muttered and took my hands off my hips. I now crossed my arms and looked around me, people started to gather around. Crap...we need to go. I said to him, hoping he'd get a clue.

Seing the people start surrounding them, he nods at her in agreement. "Come on, Dexter.. We're leaving." He gets up, only to slip on ice. "I'm ok..just a bit.." He gets up and then thinks of an idea. "I know what you're all thinking, this isn't actually Hatsune Miku, its a NPC! Go to floor 1 and in Starter City!" The crowd runs off to get the fake NPC they were told about. Dylan sighs. "We should get out of here. They'll figure out that it was a lie." He stops seeing a message with URGENT slapped on it. "Hold that thought. I have to go." He gives her 600 Col. "Use that money to find a good Inn and stay safe, Hatsune!" Dylan waves good bye, and then runs off with Dexter right behind him.

I was amazed how quickly he disbanded the crowd around me. Suddenly they all leave, even Dylan. He hands me 600 col and runs away before I could object. I sighed and walked in the opposite direction, holding the little bag of col. I had a small feeling that we would meet again though, so this wasn't goodbye.

FINSHED after your post <3