[PP-F1] Making a new friend (Sieg & Miku)

Another day in this god forsaken world, Siegart was sitting on the fountain in the Town of Beginnings, as this was a relaxing place to sit. As he leans back he sets his hand in the water, the cool sensation was quite refreshing, Sieghart sighs as he closes his eyes and listens to the surrounding.

As he lays there for about five minutes, he hears footsteps and looks up and sees a young lady with teal colored hair, as he looked at her, he then sits upright and leans forward. He didn't know how to speak to the opposite sex, as he never had a chance due to his fathers strict rules and life style, he actualy never talked to women, as he was far to busy with his work or duties.

He watces her as he then sighs and leans back, "Too bad she won't come talk to me, I know I had admirers back home, but this wasn't America, so it's not like she would talk to me." He thought as he sat back up and looked into the water and stared at his reflexion, "I know I look really good, god many girls always said I looked handsome, and many other things, but in Japan, that was different." He thought again, as he looked up at the sky, his dark brown hair danced in the breeze and hie brown eyes had a cool look to them.

I walked out of the Inn I was staying at from the night before. The service had been very well considering someone bought me dinner. But I knew that was only because I was Miku, I will always be noticed. I left my teal hair down, which reached the ground on it's own, because I was too lazy to put it up. I was heading from the Inn to the fountain in the middle of town. I liked to go their and sit on the fountain, it was somewhat relaxing to sit there. The people seemed to shuffle around, moping as usual. Some had things to do, some were just passing through. I sat down on the edge of the fountain but noticed I wasn't alone today, someone was sitting next to me.

Sieghart looks over and sees the young lady sat next to him, as he sighs he turns and looks at her, "Hello there miss, you seem to be in a rather chipper mood today." Sieghart says as he looked at her with his brown eyes, and had a straight face on, no smile was on, he turns his head up and looks up at the sky, "The sky seems rather blue today, but I guess it's like this everyday." Sieghart says as he looks back at her and then rested his hands on his face using his knees as counter weights, he then realized he never introduced himself, "It seems I forgot my manners, I am Sieghart, may I ask what your name is miss?" He says as he extends a hand to her and waited for her responce and handshake.

Yes, today is quite nice. The clouds aren't out but the sun is seemingly bright as usual- I responded but stopped. Who am I talking to?! I wonder and look to my right. I saw a boy, good looking if I might add, leaning on his knees next to me. I was a little shocked that I just lost myself in thought when I talked to him. I let out a small cough and replied. It's a pleasure, I'm Hatsune Miku. My hand cups his and shakes it firmly. Finally...Someone who doesn't know me...

As Siehart listens and hears her name, he doesn't change his expression, "Miku Hatsune, a lovely name, so now that I have your attention, what shall we do today?" "I was going to head into the fields, but if you wish you can choose what to do." He says as he lets go of her hand and looks up at the sky and leans bac, his dark brown hair was dancing in his eyes, and his aura was quite relaxed.

He gets up and looks down at Miku, and holds out his hand, "Need a hand Miku?" Saying as he puls out his hand to help her up, his starter sword clanking a his side, as it was much more than a normla starter weapon. He holds it still his other hand and looks at Miku with his brown eyes and waited for her to take his hand.

Thank you Sieghart, you can call me anything you like if that's too long for you. I think that a battle is a pleasant idea, maybe some boars. I said, letting go of his hand. I scrolled through my HUD and equipped my starter rapier to the side. It had and ugly handle...still. The small unlikable details about the sword disgusted me. I took his hand and stood up, looking into his brown eyes with my teal ones.

As Sieghart sees her weapon appear he frowns as her weapon was a normal one, but he dismissed it and begins to walk out to the fields, as he looks around he ties to find someting, but to his surprise there is nothing around, he tries to use his <> skill to find anything around him.

Edit: As Sieghart sighs he didn't notice anyting around him, as he turns to Miku he frowns, "Nothing I'm afraid, maybe you will have better luck." He says as he then looks at his sword and plcaes his hand on the pumme of the sword.

[Rolled a 5]: Skill fails, nothing is found

[1-5: Skill fails and nothing is found]

[6-10: Skill success, enemy is found: 2 boars]

At first I was a little disappointed that he didn't hear anything. Maybe his skills aren't high enough? I wonder. I step in front of him, eager to try my listening skill. Never before had I used this skill a lot, i never needed to. In the distance I could hear rustling leaves and a few snorts. I think it's some boars. I say and look at him to hear his input.

[Rolled a 7] Enemy is found; two boars <3

[1-5: Skill fails and nothing is found]

[6-10: Skill success, enemy is found: 2 boars]

Sighart nods as Miku points in the direction of the enemy, "Wonderful, now I can put this sword to good use." He says as he draws his starter long sword, its long and fancy design was more appealing than what other people had for their beginner weapon. As Sieghart started walking in the general direction he began to hear the snorts and grunts of boars, he turns to Miku and then holds out his hand, "You go around and strike from behind them, I will be the point guard on this." He says as he points to the large boulder, "Use that as a way to sneal behind them."

As he then charges his sword ready to kill, Sieghart meeting two boars, he gripped his sword and charged at the weaker one, as his blade meets its neck, he slashes downward, and cleaved it into the ground, as it disappears in a blast of blue pixels. Sieghart looks at the larger one and points it at the pig, "Your next, just you wait, your going to die now." He says asthe boar grunts and rears it tusks at him.

Sieghart

HP: 9/9

Miku

HP: 11/11

<>

[Rolled a 9]: Critical

[boar 2 takes damage]

[1] Epic Miss: No actions are successful

[2-5] MIss: No damage given

[6-8] Hit: One point of damage

[9] Critical: Two points of damage

[10] Hyper critical: Three points of damage

<>

Boar 1

HP: 0/2 (Dead)

Boar 2

HP: 3/3

I nod at Sieghart even though I don't know what exactly I'm supposed to do with the boulder. With my sword already out I jumped behind the boar and jabbed at it. The little animal was quick and jumped out of my line of attack, leaving me running at not target. Finally, I stopped and looked back at the dumb boar.

Battle Dice 1- miss

Sieghart 9/9

Miku 11/11

Boar 2 3/3

As Sieghart sees Miku miss, he dashed to his left and was next to her, "Take a deep breathe, you always don't land a hit like you wanted, just focus, and we will be fine." He says as he focuses on the boar in front of them and dashes at it, swinging his sword in a downward swing, his dark brown hair dancing in his face from them wind.

As the boar jumps back, Sieghart missed the attack, as he sees it rearing its tusk at him, he quickly leaps back and gains some ground so that MIku could hit it, "See what I mean, not even I got this one." He says as he takes a deep breathe and keeps his eyes on the boar.

Sieghart

HP: 9/9

Miku

HP: 11/11

<>

[Rolled a 4]:

[boar 0 takes damage]

[1] Epic Miss: No actions are successful

[2-5] MIss: No damage given

[6-8] Hit: One point of damage

[9] Critical: Two points of damage

[10] Hyper critical: Three points of damage

<>

Boar 1

HP: 0/2 (Dead)

Boar 2

HP: 3/3

Did he do that just to prove a point? Well whatever it was I need to kill this thing before I make more of a fool out of myself.I thought. The boar now stood there, looking really dumb, with a blank expression on it's face. It sickened me to think that a measly little boar could end my life right here. With a deep passion to kill it, I rushed the boar and flew right through it. My rapier turned a bright teal color when it passed through the monster's flesh. It shattered into pixels right after my kill.

Battle Dice

Sieghart 9/9

Miku 11/11

Boar 2 0/3 DEAD

As Sieghart sighs he was relieved to see the boar dead, as he sheathes his sword in the scabbard once again and walked up tp Miku, Exellent work Miku, glad to see you got alot of fight in you, so now, where to next?" He says as he looked around, his eyes having a calm look to them, his dark brown hair flicking into his face, as his hands were now crossed. Sieghart looks at Miku who was alittle tired looking, "How bout a break, looks like you need one." He says as he walks to her and puts his hand on her shoulder, "Well I see a nice place to sit down shall we go there?"

He says as he spotted a large boulder and it had a few large trees surrounding it, providing adiquat shade, he leads her to the area and proceed to sit down. As he sits in the shade, he unhooks his swords sheathe and and lays it on his lap and looks at Miku who too was sitting down. "So Miku, tell me about yourself won't you?" He asks her and gives her a encouraging stare.

After killing the boar I felt a little more tired than usual, it was probably because I didn't usually go hunting. I didn't use my rapier that often either. Yeah, I could use a few minutes to gather myself. I confess, showing a weaker side of myself. Sieghart guides me to a boulder under a heavy shaded area, the trees blocked almost all of the sunlight. Only a few flickers of light shone through the tree tops. With my rapier at my side I climbed onto the large rock and took a seat next to Sieghart. Myself....The one thing that sticks out about me is that back in the real world I'm a singer with a couple friends. We were great, I miss them too much..I trailed off with a frozen face. There voices and faces appeared in my head, my friends back home.

As Sieghart looks at Miku, he turned his head and looked at the sky, "The only thing I had were my mother and father as well as a handfull of female admirers back home in America, other than that i was completely alone." He says with a sad tone of voice, as he leaned forward and his fancy starter sword fell off his lap, and landed next to Miku. He didn't even notice it until Miku said something to him, as he looks up he grabs to sword and then replies it to his lap and looks at the sky again.

"A singer huh, never meet a popstar before, I had only a little bit of a social life, other than that I was following my fathers strict orders." "I never really had a life of my own with him around, but I guess thats what the Marines will do to a man." Sieghart says as he leans back and sighs abit and cracks his neck relieving some stress from it.

When Sieghart's sword started to move it fell off of him completely. Sieghart, your sword. I state, pointing the handle to him so he could grab it from me. I sat there in silence, not really sure to feel sorry for him or be grateful for it. At least he doesn't run away from his problems..I'm such a coward, I didn't even know how to fight until a couple days ago! I thought while staring at the sky also. Returning my attention to him, What made you come to Sword Art Online? I asked, the question had no thought behind it, it popped right out of my mouth with no filter.

Sieghart looked at her as he chuckled, something that never happened, he grabbed his throat again and frowned, "It can summarized simply by what my father did, my father was in the American military, the Marines to be exact." "He use to travel alot, and I would come along, I went to Europe, Greece, Rome, Italy, alot of places." "But one place I loved the most, he took me to Tokyo Japan when I was 15, and there, I saw the new about a new technology that was being developed, the NerveGear." "I fell in love with Japans technological side of life and to the NerveGear, as it was something even my father found interest in."

Sieghart says as he sighs and looks at the ground, then back up, "But the thing was the technology wasn't completely developed all the way, and it made me get into gaming to exprience the fun that it held, as when the new about the technology being sold in Japan, I bought a plane ticket and moved to Japan, where I live to this day." He says as he looks at Miku, "What about you, what made you get into SAO?" He asks her as he to was interested.

I felt a little strange when Sieghart stopped himself from laughing, nothing I saw anyone do before. That must have been little harsh, your father and all. Traveling is something I have done, quite like you. I love to go places, see everything. But I'm glad you found something you like, also your dad approved of it. I responded to him. I came to SAO because..Well, like you mostly I fell in love with technology, but at a younger age. My father got me into it. I asked my band mates to give the game a try but they weren't into it that much so I came alone. I explained with a small lump in my throat. It was hard to talk about my friends back home. I shifted my position even more so I could become comfortable.

"It was tough, but I had my brother with me the entire time." Sieghart said to Miku, and he gave a little her a reasuring look, "I'm sure you'll met up with them, i know, I sure know, I will with my brother, he followed me here to SAO like we planned." He says with a little grin across his face, remembering his brother, as he then looked back at Miku, "So miss Hastune, shall we return to our training?" "I truly did enjoy our talk, but we need to get you stronger, as such I have an idea, how bout you show me what you can do, as I watch, lets say a little test of strength." "If things get tough I'll jump in and give you some back up, while you stand back and rest." He says as he gets up and looks at her, and prepares himself for battle, as he reajusts his sword, and places it on his back, and looks at her as she hoped down.

I nodded and swallowed back my tears that wanted to flood out. In truth, I was just scared of being left alone in this death game. I was way too weak and would die if I was left alone. I sighed and hopped off the rock holding my rapier in hand. Thanks, I'd like to meet your brother someday. I said and walked ahead of Sieghart so he couldn't see my face right now; I was on the verge of crying but I tried hard to not let it show so much. Up ahead I heard rustling but kept moving forward.