[PP-F1] Making a new friend (Sieg & Miku)

As Sieghart follows Miku around he hears a little rustle in the brush ahead of him as he prepares for anything, as he sees something familiar, a green cursor, and a username as I sighed. "Leonhardt it's not nice to sneak up on people, especially since you have no Hiding skills." He says as his brother jumped out and stood there in front of him, "Well Miku it seems you will be able to meet my brother after all, Miku please meet Leonhart, my brother, Leonhardt this is Miku Hatsune." He says as Sieghart walks next to his brother, bot h of them being the same heigth, but having completely different looks, Sieghart, having semi long dark brown hair, and his brother, having semi short light-brown, or somewhat spiky hair.

As Sieghart looked at Leonhardt and sighed, "Do I dare ask is why you were doing in that bush to begin with, were you spying on me, you really are bad at it." Sieghart says as he looked back at Miku, who was now as he could see intrested in his brother.

[Player Allowed in, Leonhardt]

As my so called hiding spot ruined thanks to Siegs exellent spotting skills, I walked out and looked at him, "Yeah i was watching you brother, I have to keep an eye on my younger brother, and hello miss, a pleasure to meet you." I say to her as I hear her name, "Hatsune MIku, a pleasure to meet your aquantance." I says a I give her a smile then back at Sigh, "So Ziggy, what are we doing today dare I must ask?" I says as I look at him with great curioisity, using the nickname that he didn'e like, I wanted to see how he would react infront of his friend here.

• 2 weeks later...

I pointed my rapier towards the bush, something was in there. Sieghart eased when a figure made it's way out from behind them. Apparently it was his brother! My eyes glittered as I looked at Sieghart's brother, he looked like him even. No, the pleasure is all mine. We were just talking about you. I shook his hand gently while with my other hand I pushed my rapier back into it's sheath.

As Seighart gives a annoyed look at his brother he wraps his arm around the back of his brothers neck, "What was that you called me again, i swore I didn't hear you use that name again." He said as he bull butted his head against his brothers head, and he gave a grunt as he pulled him in and then head-locked him. "I would reframes from using that name please dear brother I don't want to hurt you like I did in our duel." He said as he brought and insult to injury comment in as he waited for his brother to speak, as he then looked at Miku, "Oh he's so much fun, he thinks he soo funny Miku." Sieghart says in a nonchalant tone of voice as his brother struggled in his arm.

"Oh Ziggy your such a child, so you want to act like on then here ya go!" I say as I took my free arm and grabbed Sigh by the neck and flipped him over me, as now I turned the tides on him. "Well well Ziggy, we may not have Martial Art but we can still fight like this, you know I am better at hand to hand combat, and you could never beat me." I say to him as I chuckled abit and pin him to the ground and do a python lock on him, "Tap out brother, you'll never win if you do." I suggest to him as I twist his arm abit even more.

I chuckle a little bit when they start rough housing, fighting for dominance over each other. Sieghart and Leonhardt both seemed to be winning but losing at the same time. I'm sure he's hilarious! I laughed at Sieghart and stepped inwards towards them both. Nervously, I inched closer and put my hands up slightly, as if I were to rip them apart somehow. Now, now you two....I said, unaware that they were just playing around.

Sieghart knew his brother was better at hand to hand combat, but he was still quite stronger. As he broke free, and looked up at Miku, he sighed as he karate chopped Leonhart in the throat, making him grab it Sieghart got up and looked at her. "Don't worry about us, were fine, trust me Miku we know when were taking things to far, like that chop I did, I know I went overboard, but I know thats the only way to win against him." He said as he looked at Leonhardt who was now still holding his throat, and looking at him, Sieghart walked to him and patted him on the back and sighed.

"Sorry brother, i know I went too far, I hope you aren't mad at me." He said as he then looked back Miku, "So miss Hatsune, shall we contiue after my brother regains his composure?" He asked her as he bent down and shiwpered to Leonhardt, "Call me Ziggy again, and I will do worst." He said as a warning to his older brother and then walked back to Miku.

• 2 weeks later...

As I felt the very same chop Ziggy uses on me when he makes his point across, I cough and gag as I grabbed my throat. "That acursed chop, yeah I suppose brother, I think i went too far as well." I said as I stood up and looked at Miku, "So..." *Clears throat* "What are we going to do now, I suppose more training, or perhaps something else?" I said as I look at them both and place my hand on the pummel of my sword, as I looked around.

I winced when Sieghart hit the Leonhardt's neck hard, it looked like it hurt even with the damage filter. I touched my hand to my throat and wondered how it would feel to experience pain in this game. I haven't left the starting city very much, nor did I fight so I didn't know how it would feel to be hurt. It's good that they learn from their mistakes and apologize, unlike some people I have met they show class. I smiled when Leonhardt seemed to be okay after a blow like that. I think that we could train a bit more then after that we could duel or something. I know of course you too are a lot better than me but I would still like the experience. I said with an uneasiness to my voice.