[PP-F1] Feeding The Enemy (Complete)

Oske was playing with Pinkie in a field when she noticed an alert popping up. She blinked, remembering what she had planned with Rage. She used a teleport crystal to get as close as she could, then ran to the ice mountain. "Hi!" she exclaimed, unsheathing her sword. Pinkie was sitting on her shoulder.

Sorry I chose such a cold environment, I brought my knives with me so I won't need protecting. But thanks either way. I might need it because I head there's a ice boss with 3 hp bars here. Anyway, without further a do let's go!

I walked up the mountain and waited for Oske

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Only double club and Ice breath I believe, well let's get going, You won't die, i'll attract it's attention when we meet it.

As we walked down the mountain into the ice ridge, 3 Ice Giants came up in front of me

Would you like to do the honor? Milady?

Rageagumon

Oske rushed forward at top speed. She double slashed the first ice giant, then curved her sword to make sort of a symbol. It burst into crystals. As she did this, she flipped over the next one and stabbed it in the head. She kept her sword there until it burst. She jumped away from the third ice giant as it tried to smash her.

"Switch," she panted, skidding backwards. She then checked her inventory for something.

As I was sitting down, watching the princess defend me, I heard the words 'switch'. I got up from the cold Ice mountain floor and back up on my own 2 legs. I walked in front of the ice giant and said Guess who's time it is to shine? It's mine. Now vanish. I threw a dagger and activated a sword skill. The dagger went right through the Ice Giant's head and blue shards erupted from the place the Ice Giant was standing. Seems normal

A life without risk is a life half lived

Rageagumon

"Cool!" Oske exclaimed. "I just got some ice shards... a lot, actually. I wonder how big they are?"

She pressed on the ice shard in her inventory, and tiny dart-sized shard appeared in her hand. "Oh. I guess this is for hunting small stuff, like Ragout Rabbits!"

Yeah! I plan to join the front lines very soon.. Except.. I'll be joining as a solo player.. I looked at the sky then back at Oske. While looking at Oske I smiled at her. You won't die Oske. I will ensure your safety

Rageagumon