[PP-F1] An Acquaintance (Mayonaka) {COMPLETED}

Setsuko shook her head at the girl's question. "I have to head back to my shop." Her gaze raised back to Mayonaka. "Would tomorrow be okay?" With that, Setsuko gestured the menu open with her fingers. A moment later, a friend request was sent to her new acquaintance: the first one Setsuko had ever sent herself, though she had rejected a few prior. "Just so we can keep in touch."

Tomorrow would be convenient for me also, I gotta take care of a few things here with the other players on this floor. My eyes glittered with excitement when Setsuko sent me a friend request. Of course I pushed the accept button with a sly look on my face. Uh-huh, just so we can keep in touch? You don't consider me as a friend do you? I teased in a question like manner. Although it wasn't meant to be answer I waited for her to respond weather it was negative or positive.

[OOC ~ After your reply, I'll close the thread so we can start another.]

Setsuko had began stepping away when Mayonaka asked if she considered her a friend. Her heart rate spiked as she contemplated her reaction. What do I say? I don't really have any other friends. Regardless of how awkward, she felt, Setsuko turned around, looked Mayonaka in the eye, and said: "More than an acquaintance. Not sure about a friend, yet." A faint smile was on her face before she continued on her way back to her shop.

I hope to see you soon.

We'll be friends really soon! I called to her as she walked away. It ahd been the first time this girl had smiled, and not faked it. I felt really good knowing that I made another acquaintance today in the First Floor town. We parted in oppisite directions, which didn't matter to me. I still get to see you tomorrow Setsuko!