[PP-F2] Killing some giant wasp thing.

Shanok was walking through the streets of the main settlement on floor two when he heard players talk about a respawning field boss not too far from the town. He kept listening to them to know where exactly the boss was. Once he heard what he wanted, he sent a message to Miaki, asking him if he wanted to take on the field boss with him. Now that that's done, I'll just go wait at the town's exit he thought as he headed towards said exit to wait for a reply from his friend.

On the fourth floor Miaki was working with Nikki and his new secretary Hikari on organizing joint guild matters. Nikki helped with the matters that would concern the Ebon Vanguard and Hikari helped in keeping record of it all. They had been at it for a few hours until their work was interrupted with a message Nikki received from one of the officers of her guild. It was with great reluctance that she had to leave. Not leaving her leave quite yet Miaki got up and hugged her side before giving her a kiss on the temple. She giggled before leaving him and Hikari to the rest of the work. Not much later Miaki received his own message, at first he thought it was from Nikki but instead it was from Shanok mentioning something of a field boss on floor 2. Sharing this intel with Hikari they decided to join Shanok and mentioned that they should meet out in the fields to save time.

Getting up after the meeting with Nikki and Miaki, Hikari gave a slight smile at how Miaki kissed Nikki, she secretly liked seeing those two together. Giving Shiranui a scratch behind his ears to wake him up, Hikari walked over to Miaki, giving him the report of the meeting. "All done here, sir." Relaxing a bit now that the meeting was done, Hikari listened to the information about the field boss. "What are we waiting for, then, let's go!" Always itching for a fight, Hikari put her gear back on and headed to the second floor with Miaki.

After waiting for a few minutes, Shanok received a short reply from Miaki, telling him that he and a new recruit, would meet him in the field where the boss was. Hikari? Never met that player... he thought as he headed to the location of the field boss. After a short walk, Shanok arrived in front of the field boss. "So, you're this, giant wasp thing huh, the Wasp Queen or something. Well, whatever your name is, the outcome will be the same, you're going down" he said as he took his sword's scabbard in his right hand and drew the sword with his left hand, throwing the scabbard on the ground, making it disappear. Sword in hand, Shanok charged towards the Wasp Queen. As he got closer to the monster, Shanok prepared his attack pointing his katana to the right, and swung it at the giant wasp scoring a critical hit. Shanok looked at the boss' hp and saw it drop 1/3 of its health.

-Party-

Shanok : 27/27

-Enemy-

Wasp Queen : 21/30

They arrived on scene to see Shanok already engaged with the field boss. "Well looks like someone didn't want to wait on us and got the party started. This shouldn't be that difficult at all. Ready?" He said with a nod to Hikari. "Battle routine. Set. EXECUTE!" Miaki drew his katana and dashed forward towards the <>.

Battle result: Hit! 6 DMG!

With a clean swing Miaki slashed at the Queen Wasp and cut deeply into the monster.

Party status:

Shanok: 27/27

Miaki: 73/73

Hikari: 17/17

Wasp Queen: 15/30

Arriving with Miaki on the scene and hearing his battle cry made a demonic smirk appear on Hikari. "Well, then... let's play..." Waiting for Miaki to finish his attack, Hikari drew her sword, shouting as she did so. "Longsword! Battlechip! DOWNLOAD! Sprinting towards the boss monster, Hikari jumped up and tried to slash its insect head.

Battle Dice - 6 - Success! - 1 + 2 WDMG + 2 MDMG

Coming down on the wasp's head, Hikari's sword drew a gash from it to the tip of its abdomen. Proceeding with the attack, Hikari gave eight slashes in quick succession while drawing a circle around the boss. Finishing it up, Hikari readied her sword and gave a sharp uppercut to the wasp, shouting as she did so. "Fujiwara! VOLCANO!!" Once again creating a vertical gash from its abdomen to its head.

Hikari - 17/17

Wasp - 15/30 -5HP = 10/30

The Wasp Queen didn't like how the little humans were attacking her. After the three attacks hit her, she locked in to the biggest threat, that being Shanok. The overgrown wasp flew towards Shanok, as she was getting closer, she aimed her stinger towards him and stung him on the right shoulder, dealing a bit of damage to him.

-Party-

Shanok: 26/27 (damage mitigation ftw)

-Enemy-

Wasp Queen: 8/30 (-2 because of my armor)

The field boss was already nearly dead from a half dozen swings from each of their swords. "This is kids stuff! Don't let up!" Miaki dodged a rushed stinger attack and slid underneath the <>. The sound of its buzzing was enough to drill an annoying headache almost into his head. Closing his eyes for a second he gripped his head with his left hand before letting go and refocusing on the field boss. "Here we go!" He yelled while leaping high into the air to strike.

Battle result: Hit! 6 DMG!

He slashed the <> right down the middle and crippled it heavily. "Finish her off Hikari! Now!" He saw the health teetering on its end and was waiting for it to be snuffed out by her blade.

Party status:

Shanok: 26/27

Wasp Queen: 2/30

Seeing the wasp's health drop like it had no parachute, Hikari's smirk got even wider, her crimson red eyes glowing like a demon's. "UfufufHAHAH! You're mine now!" Charging forward, Hikari's sword was already glowing a crimson color as the skill "Linear" was being charged. Once at point-blank range, Hikari released the move, still keeping the smirk on her face.

Battle Dice - 3 - Fail! - no damage

The wasp quickly blocking the circular slash released at point-blank range with her iron stinger, Hikari got the hit off but dealt no damage. "Why you! I'll teach you not to mess with us! SHANNY, FINISH IT OFF!" Her eyes now filled with murderous intent, Hikari wanted nothing more than to see this creature die in front of her, her smirk turned to a demonic glare, Hikari signaled Shanok to finish it off.

The Wasp Queen once again attacks Shanok, stinging him in the chest this time, however, due to Shanok's armor, the wasp took damage and exploded into blue crystals. Making a window appear before the three players. On it, you could read the word "Congratulations!". "That wasn't so bad" he said as he opened up his right hand to his side, making his sword's scabbard appear and sheathing his katana. He went to his guildmates, "Good job, you did well" he said to both of them, though it was more oriented towards Hikari, as Shanok never saw her fight before.

-Party-

Shanok: 25/27

-Enemy-

Wasp Queen: 0/30

Miaki watched as the wasp attacked Shanok and the man simply just stood there. For a moment Miaki was wondering what he was thinking until the beast struck Shanok and exploded into bits. 'Oh right, reflect damage.' He told himself as he observed the post battle board present their Col, EXP, and rewards. "That was really." He told the Shanok and Hikari. "But it was still good fun. Nice job with that Hikari. You put up another strong fight. We'll have you ready for the front lines in no time."

Her glare easing up through seeing the gigantic insect vanish into blue polygons, Hikari sheathed her sword and stood looking at the fading blue light, regretting that last failure. "Next time you're mine..." Still glaring a bit at the now faded light, Hikari was snapped back to reality by her party's comments. "H-huh? I really did nothing special, t-that's just how I fight... Ehehe..." Blushing a bit and rubbing her head, Hikari looked to her HUD to see what she got. "133 Col" That was all that was listed. Assuming the others got the same, Hikari closed the HUD and teleported back to the first floor while saying a few words. "I'll wait for you at the gate to turn in this quest, alright? Just need to do some things in town before that." Disappearing in a blue light, Hikari went on with her business for the day while waiting for the two of them to show up.

Sheathing his sword Miaki gave Hikari a quick 'see ya' and waved as she teleported out. Stretching his arms high over his head he looking over at Shanok and crossed his arms. "So that was easy. Guess the two of us are getting a lot stronger than we may have thought." He said that but really they were only as high as floor 9. They still had 91 Floors to cover before they were out and progress was still rather slow. "How're you holding up lately? All going well for you?" He asked having not really spoken with his comrade lately.

Shanok opened his mouth to say something to Hikari but as he was going to say something, she teleported back town. "Oh well" he said as he scratched the back of his head. Shanok listened to what Miaki was saying, "Indeed, I didn't know I had become this strong, I mean, sure we'll become even stronger, but I still took out one third of that thing's HP, that surprised me..." he said while waiting for Miaki to saw something else. "I guess everything's going well since nothing really happens around me, I'm pretty much sitting in my shop all day, not doing much. And you, how have you been doing lately, any development with you and Nikki?" he said, looking at Miaki to see his reaction.

Wandering around the city, Hikari simply found it best to remove her gear and walk around with her normal clothes. Taking care of some business in the meanwhile, she came back to the teleporter gate to wait for Shanok and Miaki, reading the day's newspaper while she did so. "Ugh, nothing good's been happening lately, besides the ninth floor boss... Wonder how the guys are doing..." Turning her head towards the sky, Hikari relaxed and slunk her back on the bench, waiting for the two to show up.

(OOC: Sorry for short post...)

Miaki shook his head a little and looked at Shanok. "So the cat really is out of the bag huh? No sense in hiding it now. Yep. Things are going well between the two of us. Very well actually." He didn't bother mentioning the engagement as it felt like he just might be shoving his relationship with Nikki down every throat he passed. Plus they wanted to keep it from stirring up so much hub bub right now. They were walking back to the main settlement using the time they had to catch up on current events and on goings. It wasn't before long they were almost at the city. "So I was thinking about sending Clarence on a mission about the small maverick situation that's still present. But it will be rather extended. I'll need you for the boss fight since he will be away."