<PP-F2> Long Live Thy Queen (Quest)

When his arms went around her, she let her fingers rake through his hair and grab a fistful of it. The area might have been calm and peaceful. Everything might have seem perfect, but an unanticipated pang of desire and eagerness settled inside of her. Moaning faintly into his mouth as her hands continued a downward path down his neck and shoulders, she hugged him tightly not wanting to ever let him go. As his hands cupped gently her face and caressed her skin, she shivered at the sensation even knowing it wasn't compared to the real thing.

Never had she considered the possibility of meeting someone like him. Not in a game that contained so much horror and despair, yet he seemed like a breath of life that came roaring into her own existence and she wasn't about to let him go. As he broke the kiss she tried to regain her breath as her eyes opened and quickly connected with his.

As his lips moved to rub lightly against her cheek, while he inclined her head in a manner where his lips pressed into her ear. She sighed happily at the soft and teasing sensation that his breathing created. When his lips uttered such warm words, Lis widened her eyes and felt shocked for a moment. Biting her lower lip as suddenly happiness filled her up to her very core and she hold on to him tighter.

"I love you too," She whispered back, before turning to look back at him and suddenly laughing nervously at finally confessing her feelings to him.

He didnt want this hug to end. He wanted to keep her inside his arms forever, he wanted to feel her lips pressing to his again and again. He was never going to let go of her. As his smile got wider, he gently grabbed her face with his two hand to pull her closer. Taking a deep breath before giving a small kiss to her lips once again after she confessed to him. He realized that he never felt this happy, not only in the game but in his entire life. '' So.. This must be how it feels to have an angel inside your arms. '' he whispered while looking at her eyes. Even though he never wanted to end this precious moment, eventually they had to move and get back to town.

'' Uhm.. We better move. '' he mumbled while moving his hands to her hands. She could understand that he didnt want to leave from the tone of his voice. He voice sounded cracked and quiet. Moving his eyes to meet hers once again he was still smiling happily. '' I can't wait to finish these floors and have a place where we can leave together. Only us. ''

Biting her lower lip as he once more cupped her face between his large hands. Lisbeth couldn't contained her excitement and happiness. Hell! Even her hands were trembling with the storm of elated emotions moving inside of her. The gentle peck on her lips only added to the sudden urging of pressing more into him. The strong wanting of just getting even more closer to him clouding her mind at the moment. For so long she had been thirsty for affection and now that she had found him, she wanted all of it and then some.

"Stop it," She whispered back teasingly at his words. Letting out a sigh as he finally straightened and remembered her that they were in a dangerous zone. Lacing her fingers within his hand, she nodded in approval and pressed her head against his body. Just like he felt, she didn't want to leave the privacy around the area. She didn't want him to stop, but safety came first above all other things- even romance.

"I would like that," She chimed in; her mind conjuring a happy idea of what life would be like if they had a place of their own and far away from the guild.

"Till then it's the Inn's. Your room separated from mine." She teased, before beginning to move forward at a faster pace and dragging him along.

Crossing his arms while looking at her with his narrowed eyes he slowly walked closer to her. He was happy to get a positive reply to his offer, even just thinking about living with her gave him chills. Sighing deeply to her next comment on living separated '' Well.. We could do something about it.. But yeah, sure. Separated until we reach the next floors. '' he replied with a smirk as he moved pass her, brushing his hand against her wraist.

'' So, i already planned our third date. '' he whispered to her ear as he walked pass her. Moving his hands to back of his head to stretch himself while walking after a yawn. He was really tired and the way to town was pretty long. '' Next time, you are going to help me with a quest. Oh and i wont give you any information about the quest. '

Letting go of his hand, she giggled as she caught sight of his face. She definitely understood his dislike at living separated and wanted to very much change that. Yet, Lisbeth felt hesitant sometimes, not because she didn't want to wake up every morning by his side. Her reasons had to do more with the silliness of overstepping his boundaries so soon. Turning as to look at him, while continuing the path walking backwards, she raised a dark color eyebrow at his comment.

"Oh, really? Do pray tell what this 'something' could be?" She smiled innocently, yet her eyes twinkle with a devilish spark. Before following after him to catch up and just raking her gaze quickly down his body appreciatively as he continued on. Overhearing his next plan, she gasped at the thought of not knowing what would be the next day.

"Hey! No fair!" She called before running fast and doing a small jump to tackle him from behind. Of course, she quickly locked her legs around him and settled happily not caring if he might have been having trouble at carrying her like that.

"Mi-ko-to sama," She addressed him a sing-song voice before dropping a kiss on his cheek. Rubbing her breasts teasingly against his back as a joke, before giggling.

"Gimme a piggyback ride to town." She declared pointing upwards at the path and nibbling on his ear, liking how the tables had turn and she was basically -almost- riding him.

Smiling after hearing her gasp he had a wider smile on his face because she couldnt see it. " It doesnt have to be fair.. Just thi- " he got cut as she jumped on his back and locked her legs around him. Moving his hands to her legs to prevent her from falling on his beautiful hips, he lifted her higher to make it more comfortable for her. Sighing happily while moving his eyes towards her to have a look on her face.

He slightly blushed after hearing his name being called in a teasing way, he was enjoying it. But then it got better for him, feeling her breasts pressing against his back he tried to focus on walking carefuly but it wasnt easy for him. " And you told me to stop.. "

He mumbled with a smile.

" Ugh.. You want me to carry you all that way? I dont know.. You are a heavy!" he teased her while sticking his tongue out playfully. Of course he was going to keep carrying her but he couldnt miss the perfect chance to mess with her.

Hugging him closer as he helped her arranged on his back, she decided then to nuzzle his neck and drop a kiss on his cheek. She was so happy to finally be able to do this and feel no worries about it. Letting out a sigh as he continued onwards, she closed her eyes and listen to with a smile stretching her lips.

"Mmm... Did I? I don't remember," She whispered sleepily at him as the sudden movement began to lull her into sleep. Suddenly opening them as he teased her about being too heavy to carry. Ruffling his red, messy hair she nip on his ear playfully.

"Too bad! You're still carrying me! Plus, I'm not heavy," She said, her voice turning into a soft grumble. Leaning forward more she caught his lips in a kiss, before suckling on the tip of his tongue in teasing manner. Letting her tongue flicked against his; she broke off the kiss and blushed.

"I love you... Mi-ko-to." She sighed the words and felt them settle inside of her, while her stomach continued with flutter with what felt like real butterflies.

She definitely wanted to settle in a home with him.

Feeling her getting closer he kept smiling softly while walking with her on his back. Sighing happliy after feeling her lips on his cheek he carressed her legs slowly at the same time.

'' Uhm.. Yeah, you did. You should remember. '' he teased back with a smirk. Once again pulling her higher from his hands he positioned her higher on his back before quickening his steps. '' Because i could be still kissing you. '' he added while turning his eyes to look at her as he whispered.

'' Yup! I'm still carrying you and nope, you are heavy.. I think i should work on my STR, or you should uhm.. Well, i don't think you can lose weight.. '' he replied with a grin with a serious tone before getting cut with her lips pressing against kiss. He stopped walking to focus on kissing her, feeling her soft lips touching his again felt really good to him.

'' Lissy.. I love you too. '' he said while brushing his head to hers slowly, closing his eyes and sighing happily while doing so.

His soft touch against her legs made her want to squirm. Perhaps, this was not a real world but his fingers felt warm and inviting on her soft skin. Biting her lip to keep herself from the urge to move, she let out a surprised cry as he moved fast and he hold on tighter.

“Careful!†She said, laughing in a happy manner as she poke his cheek lightly. Shaking her head at how mischievous he was. Lisbeth loved how both of them complimented each other in different ways.

“Mmmhmmm,†She exclaimed as she burrowed her face into his neck. Nuzzling him as he continued to go on about how heavy she was, before moving back to give him another small kiss.

Tightening her legs around his waist. The unexpected urging of being closer to him and wanting his hands on her, more than it would have been acceptable in public, spike inside her.

Gulping back any sort of desire, she moved her lips up to his ear and dropped a kiss behind it.

“Tease,†She growl lightly, smirking as she looked down on him.

“So much romance won’t get me to change my mind on the piggy-back ride.†She replied in a taunting tone, before closing her eyes and settling for a nap on his back.

'' Well, we are almost home so it doesnt matter anymore.. And i kinda enjoyed this. '' he replied as he slowed down, now that they had the town in their line of sight he didnt want to rush to end this date. He wanted to enjoy every second he spent with her and he wanted to use every chance to get closer to her, and this was to closest he could get right now.

'' But im not letting us enter to town like this, that would be humiliating.. I'm lucky that we didnt bet one something, i was going to lose fore sure. '' he added with a giggle, he really was glad he didnt accept any challenge. She made him forget about the fight but it was still bothering him how he managed to miss all of his attacks in a row. He needed to get better not only to protect himself but protect Lisbeth too.

'' Well now that i think about it, i would take it serious if we had agreed on a bet and i would surely win.'' he again added with a smirk while looking up at her. Sticking his tongue out jokingly he kept walking.