[OP-F1] Trying to survive [Complete]

Shanok was heading towards a wild boar that was not so far in front of him, he then stopped and though to himself "I should look around to make sure there aren't any other monsters around" and so he looks around, and doesn't notice any more monsters. He keeps heading towards the boar, who doesn't notice him. As soon as he is close enough, Shanok draws his starting straight single handed sword, places it behind him to activate his sword skill. The blade of the sword turns light blue as Shanok slashes the boar after a short dash and, surprise, he got a crit, killing the boar in a single hit. A window pops up in front of Shanok displaying the exp and money he gained from the boar. "Only that much? Leveling sure is gonna be long at this rate..." Shanok sheathes his sword, while wondering if there are many players that are trying to level up, instead of panicking.

Shanok turned around to look for an other boar to kill. What he saw wasn't a boar but two girls talking to each other. But right after he noticed them, he also noticed the two boars that were behind them, what's more, they didn't seem to have noticed the boars! Shanok ran as fast as he could towards them while shouting at the top of his lungs "Watch out! Behind you!"

Sure it doesn't hurt but still.. I replied to Aria then looked at her.. seconds later I unsheathed my sword and obliterated 4 boars in 2 seconds.

High score! Nah i'm kidding.

Rage.. stop thinking about these things.. I thought to myself

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Man.. Is there really anything to do here.. I gave a big yawn and walked to another horde of boars You boars.. bore me to death.. just vanish... Sonic Slash.. My sword instantly went blue, At that instant I dashed to one of them, giving a tap and it erupted into blue shards. I did the same with the rest.

Is there anything else to do..

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon