[PP-F1] Fighting Time (Or'ell)

She was walking around the square today, looking for something interesting to do. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw another new player that she thought would like some assistance. She loved helping out the new players, as she was once in their shoes once, and a few of them kindly showed her around, how to do things, and everything as well. She walked up to him and introduced herself, "Hello, my name is Rebekah"

Or'ell sat in the square, staring at his basic dagger. It was a tough weapon with the right skills. From the corner of his eye he saw a girl walk up by him. She said "Hello my name is Rebekah!"

Lannister never realized that she was talking to him till he turned around. Or'ell was dumbfounded. Why would anyone want to speak to me?????

He attempted a smile but then realized he looked awkward. "um.........yah......hi...." lannister stumbled and fell right in front of Rebekah. He stood up and acted like it never happened. "yah....um...my names Or'ell. Wanna go eat?"

He had fallen down right in front of her, so she reached out her hand to help him get back on his feet. "I assume that you just started this game, judging by all that time staring at your dagger. Would you like me to show you around town and the basics of fighting monsters?" she asked.

Or'ell figured why not? "Sure!" but soon his mind told him differently. She's trying to get you to come with her so she can kill you stupid. and then the other side, Do it. Look how nice she is! "yeah, why not?" then Or'ell thought f how hungry he was. "Now any places we can fetch us some lunch?" Or'ell new his expression would be weird, but not as weird as normal. His hole head was slanted, and his face was beaming with joy.

"Well, there are inns nearby which are still open, I suppose we could visit those" as she thought in her head. They could pick up something at the inn, on their way out to the field. But usually, she already had something to eat this morning, but why not, she'll show him the way to the inn first, before leading him out to the grassland.

Or'ell followed Rebekah quietly, but eventually he couldn't take it. "how old are you? Can I see your rapier? How long have you been in the game? What quest have you don't?" the questions all flooded out at once. OR'ell listen to me. Calm down, if you even want her to be your friend. You need to tell her stuff about you. Or'ell opened his mouth and this came out: " Are we almost there?" Or'ell you are such an iidiot! You need to tell her stuff about you!

"Don't you remember, we all started all locked into this game on the very same day" she laughed as she answered her question. They got out to the grassland, and they found some monsters nearby. "Why don't we start off with something easy, say this" as she looked at the boar. She goes in with her rapier and slices the wild animal, "Your turn" she yelled.

Rebekah 17/17

Or'ell 9/9

Wild Boar 2/4

(Ooc-i wanna Rp for the boar)

Or'ell ushered Rebekah back. I want to gain her liking......... I have to show her power! or'ell charged the beast, as fast as possible. Left, right, left, right, leaving no room for the boar to escape then he exploded on the boar in a single strike.

The attack missed

Wild boar-2/4

17/17(Rebekah)

9/9(or'ell)

She wanted revenge on the bear right away, as she took out her weapon and attacked the bear. However, the bear was looking right at her, so it was easily able to dodge her attack. She looked over to Or'ell, signaling him that it was his turn again.

Rebekah 15/17

Or'ell 9/9

Wild Boar 2/4

"I got this!" Lannister was trying to think of ideas to look cool for her.... He walked up to the boar. Easy boar.....m. And flung out his danger at it and swung rapidly. "How do you like this Rebekah!" lannister wanted to win her heart....at least to go on a date. So he swung....and a miss!

Rebekah-15/17

Or'ell-9/9

Boar-2/4

She looks up at the boar, it was not strong, however as she goes in to attack, she could not finish it off. She tries to flank from the side, however, she had stepped on a small branch, snapping it in half, and creating a sound. The boar knew she was coming from that side, so the element of surprise had been gone. Or'ell can finish him off.

Rebekah-15/17

Or'ell-9/9

Boar-2/4

Ihave faith in myself, have faith in me, oh please!. "Here I go!" Or'ell retrieved his dager and darted toward the boar. He was like a shadow. He was there, there and there, then suddenly behind the boar as he brought his dagger across the boar. "This is for Rebekah!"

Result-

The boar threw him off before the blade could deal its damage.

Rebekah-15/17

Or'ell-11/11

The boar realized that Or'ell hadn't killed him and charged at Rebeka once again. Its horns looked sharper than before and his speed was much more gracefully, but it was bounding toward Rebeka.......

(Ooc-only if I had the spiritual light skill activated)

Hate

Rebekah-1

Lannister-0

Result-miss

Rebekah-15/17

Or'ell -11/11

She charged in against the bear, but realized, it was better for Or'ell to finish off the bear. She was fine anyways, to take another hit, she could always heal up out of combat, so she stopped right in front of the bear for her feeble attempt at killing it, hoping that Or'ell can finish it off, as he needs the experience in combat.

Rebekah 15/17

Or'ell 9/9

Boar 2/4

[several things: a) I don't have hate; b) you stick with your HP from the start of battle or begining of this thread: ie. 9/9, c) always keep the HP posted the same way/format]

It was her turn again, and she did not hold back for Or'ell to finish off the pig. She wanted the battle over with as soon as possible, so they could possibly move on to something harder, as this was just for practice purposes. However, she had just remembered that she needed to go somewhere, and told said, "I have to leave now, but perhaps we can meet up in the future again."

Rebekah 15/17

Or'ell 9/9

Boar 0/4