Dylan ran and ran. Two members of Laughing Coffin were chasing him. He was near death. "Is this how I die? Alone, confused? Being chased. He looks behind him, hoping somebody would come and help. "Nobody will care.., nobody will remember. That's funny.." His eyes start to water and he continues to run through the snowy land. "I regret everything. I was a shy kid. I was never able to make a proper friend. Even here, I'm just an outcast. I always messed up, made a fool of myself. Even if I don't die here, my life is nothing. Its worth nothing. "

"You know, two on one isn't very fair." A voice said in the distance. Keith stood with his arms crossed, his same confident smirk on his face. Small snowflakes landed against his blue hair and clothes, before Keith took a few steps forward. "We can do this one of two ways. You leave him alone, or you get jailed by an S Class Maverick Hunter."

"What!? No!" Keith shouted, using his high <> Skill to move as fast as he could. There was just no way he could stop the strike. But maybe... He could take it. Keith leaped in the way of the two Mavericks and Dylan, letting his body act as a shield. "Dylan! Get outta here!"

Keith gritted his teeth as a sword hacked into his shoulder, leaving a bright red mark as it reeled out. Keith drew his katana and looked over his shoulder at Dylan, giving strained smirk and a thumbs-up. "You don't have to thank me for anything. I'm just doing what anyone else would do." He then sidestepped as another sword whizzed past him, continuing to fight.