[PP F1] A Training day (Rebekah, Neloe)COMPLETE

Neloe whistled as she slowly walked to the gate of the Town of Beginnings.She saw a girl and walked up to her.''Hey how you doing stranger.'' Neloe said smiling.''How would you like to go train with me?'' She said to the stranger awaiting the answer.Shes gonna say no.Neloe thought in her mind as she kept smiling.

She was sitting on the bench in the Town of Beginning, and a girl had went up to her, asking if she would like to train. "Sure", she replied. She had love to help people out, especially girls who are new to this game, because she was once in their shoes, and got the help she needed to become who she is today. "Hello, my name is Rebekah" as she introduced herself.

She had lead her out of the Town of Beginning, she looked up and pointed over to the first monster that they would fight. It was a easy boar. Rebekah took out her weapon and started the fight first, so that she can watch how its done. She goes in, and thrusts her sword into the wild boar, allowing Neloe to have the last hit.

Rebekah 17/17

Neloe 9/9

Wild Boar 2/4

The wild boar charges right at her, after dealing the first hit, she immediately got knocked over, and slowly got back up to her feet. "Neloe, your turn to finish it once again" she said, as she needed a second to reorientates herself after that collision.

Rebekah 15/17

Neloe 9/9

Wild Boar 2/4

[Remember to keep posting the hp after every turn, regardless of if anything hits]

She got up and sighed crossing her arms.''Great now i'm dirty.'' She sighed.''You'll pay pig.'' She glared at the Frenzy Boar and ran straight for it again.She hit it and it squealed right before turning into glass-like shards.''Yay!'' She yelled and fist pumped the air.

Rebekah 15/17

Neloe 9/9

Frenzy Boar [dead]

"Good Job Neloe" she said as soon as she had destroyed the wild boar. She looked up, and asked "Would you be interested in fighting another monster?". Her combat skills are coming along, soon, she'll just be just as good as myself, she was interested in seeing how fast she would progress forward.

"Why don't we go for something bigger? Your choice maybe either a stray wolf or a bigger boar?" she asked, as she sent the party request. She tried to explain to her that the first boar was a test to help her learn combat, as since she (Rebekah) was over-leveled, they had to attack bigger monsters to earn the bonus loot for beating the monsters.

"Okay, let's find one" she replied. They walked out of the grassland towards the edge of the forest. There were more animals to look for there, and soon had found what they were looking for, a stray wolf. "You can start the battle off with the first attack" she called out to Neloe.

Rebekah 15/17

Noele 9/9

Stray Wolf 10/10

Neloe nodded in Rebekah's direction.She ran towards the Stray wolf.Unfortunatly she didn't see the rock infront of her before it was too late and she stumbled.She swiped her sword as she fell over missing the wolf completely.''Wow, wasn't expecting a fall i thought if anything the wolf would fall.'' She said laughing as she got back up. ''Switch.'' She said running back towards rebekah.

Neloe 9/9

Rebekah 15/17

stray wolf 10/10

She saw Noele stumble quite a bit on her first attempt against this much bigger wolf. So, she attacks the wolf as well, to make this battle a lot easier for Noele, and she makes a clean attack with her rapier. This will make the wolf a whole lot manageable for her to deal with.

Rebekah 15/17

Noele 9/9

Stray Wolf 8/10

(Remember to keep posting the hp's of everyone, regardless if you hit or not, would you be interested in controlling the wolf next turn, you can make it attack whoever you want)

Neloe ran towards the wolf.She jumped over it and landed behind the stray wolf.Before she could attack it with her curve sword it turned around and dodged Neloe's attack.''This wolf just does not want to get hit.'' She said crossing her arms before running back.

Neloe 9/9

Rebekah 15/17

stray wolf 8/10

The wolf lunges straight for Rebekah, but she manages to easily dodge out of the way. She looks up at Neloe, it was her turn to land another attack.

Neloe 9/9

Rebekah 15/17

stray wolf 8/10

[remember after we both go, the wolf has to go. Usually I would alternate who control the monsters, but I can control all of them this time]

Neloe nodded as she stared at rebekah then ran towards the wolf.''Here i come wolfy hope your ready.'' Unfortuantly her confidence got the better of her as it dodged to the side right before she would of hit it. ''Ughh todays not my day i guess.'' She sighed as she walked back. ''Switch.'' She said to Rebekah.

After watching Neloe struggle with the larger stray wolf, she takes it all into her own hands to help her kill this wolf. She charges right for it, and manages to land a huge crit against the wolf, she looks up, now it would be much more manageable for her to deal with.

Neloe 9/9

Rebekah 15/17

stray wolf 5/10

She ran towards the wolf.She jumped into the air attempting to land on its back but the wolf saw it coming and ran under her as she was jumping.She landed almost falling over.''I have been having the worst of luck lately.'' She said sighing.

Neloe 9/9

Rebekah 15/17

stray wolf 5/10

---Wolf---

The stray wolf charges up the side, and manages to swipe her from up close, and she gets knocked backward into the ground, she calls over at Neloe "Time to finish it off while its distracted" as she tries to scramble back up onto her feet.

Neloe 9/9

Rebekah 13/17

stray wolf 5/10