[PP-F1-?] Lost in the night (Pm for invite)

Soul waited at the board while looking at all of the new quests that had been posted,but since he was a lower level he couldn't choose any of the boss quests by himself so he decided on a fairly easy hunting quest and prepared all his equipment and smirked as he stretched all his bones out and looked at the sky while he walked down a path in the forest with his familiar,A large wolf named Shadow, Walked at his side sniffing the air. Soul let out a hearty sigh and scratched his head as he turned to his pal. "Still haven't found them yet, well some wolf you are!"Soul teased the wolf as it growled at him."What?! I was just kidding Shadow...geez get a sense of humor"Soul frowned at the sight of darkness as it approached."We have to hurry...of the dire wolves and player killers will come for us..."Soul whispered as he speed up his pace while watching the wolf bound off onto the path ahead.

The moon loomed in the dark sky as night fell across Aincrad, making everything more dangerous. In the distance I saw a boy walk with a familiar. Or at least I thought it was a familiar considering the fact that the wolf by his side wasn't attacking him. What are they doing out at night? Player Killers? I whispered and looked above me. Thinking quick, before they came, I hoisted myself into the tree. From there I snaked across the branch and waited for them to pass under me. Hopefully they weren't PKs, it would be a horrible time for me to earn an orange cursor.

Soul had thought he heard a noise but decided to brush it aside as he pulled his cloak up.[iDammit....I hate the woods at night...it makes me so jumpy...but stay focused Soul]He continued to walk as the leaves had gotten noisier so he had decided to stop and look at the trees as he seen a small pair of gleaming eyes sparkle in the moonlight. "Hello? I someone there?"As He asked cautiously.

Soul sheathed his sword with a sigh of relief and smiled at the female but quickly turned his head remembering the one who he loved so he pushed the thought aside and replied.Why do you want to know because you dont seem to be the kind of person who meddles with lower level players."He focused his eyes on the ground to hide his blushing face as his wolf sat down with a happy bark.

• 3 weeks later...

After he responded to my question his pace quickened, as if trying to walk away from me. His wolf noticed him and strutted faster to keep up with the boy. I wasn't about to just give up on him either so I walked faster and brought my speed to about his. The strong wind whipped my deep purple hair furiously into my face. My hands still remained calmly on my neck but I wrinkled my nose in annoyance to this weather.

By now I was wailing to the right of him and didn't bother to look t him, or up at him I should say. Mostly, I if I could I would just sleep my time away here but I know I can't move forward without- I stopped midsetence becuase I realized he wasn't taking to me but to his companion. To hide my embarassment I walked faster than him and pretended to be busy. The rain is going to start any money now! I warned and pointed to he sky.

I looked at the boy, who was now smiling at me, and gave him a confused look. I was going to say, I can't move forward without training or taking chances... I said with a lighter expression now, a little happy that he was acknowledging me now. Also, if anyone is going to beat this game they can't be talking about doing it, they have to be beating it.

I smiled at her and nodded as i proceeded to walk ahead.''Some someone else has the brain of a survivor here?"I couldnt help but to look up at the sky as it started to pour down heavily"I love the rain...but its to bad we cant feel it...or anything else..."I walked into a small cave and turned around to see if the girl was still behind me.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I have my reasons to survive this... I trailed off as the rain began to pour on us. The wetness seeped through the simple cloth I had on, making it uncomfortable. You may not feel it right now but I can...I'm wet! I hate rain...I said with an unhappy tone and followed him into the cave. Once inside I unequipped my gear and put on my purple pullover in a brisk motion.

• 1 month later...

As he started to leave the cave I gave a late reply. Yes, hopefully I can. Being wet is my least favorite thing in this game because there's nothing you can do about it! I exclaimed and hugged my knees to my chest as I leaned against the cave wall. After he and his wolf left I started to think, worry even, about my friends and the people I met here.  I wonder who Eureka is..someone important to Grim obviously but I wonder what type of person she is....Is Ryu doing okay? What is everyone doing on a night like this?