[SP-F2] «Long Live The Queen» ►COMPLETED◄

I prepared my gear and moved out into the fields looking for this so called "Wasp Queen", I had no luck so far. I was more than certain that it is around he and fortunately, the Wasp Queen was not to far from me. The sounds of the buzzing could be heard and could easily be mistaken for a Wind Wasp. "Well. I guess going to the front lines will have to wait. I need to train more before I can join them there." I said. After roaming the mountain tops I found it. The Queen Bee does exists and I'm ready to take it on. I ran towards it with Fury's Echo to strike it.

Party

» Echo [41/41 HP]

Enemy

» Wasp Queen [30/30 HP]

+2 DMG

The Wasp Queen managed to dodge my attack by maneuvering out of the way. The Queen tried to use that advantage and attempted to strike at me. The Wasp Queen flew sky high into the air, and attempted to impale me. I evaded her attack, and launch myself towards it.

Party

» Echo [41/41 HP]

Enemy

» Wasp Queen [24/30 HP]

+2 DMG

I evaded the Wasp Queen's attack once again. It didn't matter to me if it did manage to attack me. I want to end the life of it now. I saw another opening and I swung my sword again to try and damage the queen some more. I didn't know if I could, but it seemed like I had nothing else to lose.

Party

» Echo [41/41 HP]

Enemy

» Wasp Queen [19/30 HP]

+2 DMG

I evaded the Wasp Queen's attack and dashed out of the way. Using this opportunity to damage the Queen I swung my sword downward hoping to damage it some more, but I failed. I leap back to safety to avoid any attacks from the Wasp Queen. As soon as I land on the ground, the Queen flew towards me.

Party

» Echo [41/41 HP]

Enemy

» Wasp Queen [19/30 HP]

+2 DMG

The Wasp Queen manage to hit me, but it was nothing I couldn't take. I tighten my grip around the handle of my sword and dash towards it. I leap towards the sky and slashed its chest, causing its health to drop down to the red zone. I spun my sword in a circular motion ripping up the Wasp Queen's wings. It feel to the ground and rapidly scramble around the mountain floor.

Party

» Echo [39/41 HP]

Enemy

» Wasp Queen [14/30 HP]

+2 DMG

Dodging the Wasp Queen's attack and swinging my sword to try and put the Queen in her place. The Wasp Queen couldn't fly anymore, so it was just on the ground quickly crawling around. I was amazed at just how well I'm doing, and glad that I could do so much damage to a mini boss in such a few turns.

Party

» Echo [39/41 HP]

Enemy

» Wasp Queen [09/30 HP]

+2 DMG

The Wasp Queen managed to dodge my attack by flying out of the way. Using the miss, the queen flew in attempting to sting me. The Wasp Queen flew high and came down vertically attempting to sting me, but I evaded the attack once again. I tried to counter its attack, but it flew back out again.

Party

» Echo [39/41 HP]

Enemy

» Wasp Queen [09/30 HP]

+2 DMG

The Wasp Queen was able to get another hit on me, but this time I countered its attack. I grabbed onto its body and noticed its wings materialized back. "Kayaba.. allowing monsters to regain their physical appearance as well." I said, as I chop off its wings once more. I threw the queen back on the floor and started to slash it furiously. I start to calm myself, as its health is about to deplete to zero.

Party

» Echo [37/41 HP]

Enemy

» Wasp Queen [04/30 HP]

+2 DMG

Failing to dodge the Wasp Queen's attack, I took the attack head on. The Wasp Queen stung me with its needle, but I held onto it with my left hand. Grinning with the fall of the queen, I brought my sword up. "Long Live The Queen." I said, as I plunge my sword into its chest. The Wasp Queen shatters into polygons leaving behind an item. I walked over and picked up the item. «The Matriarch's Stinger», huh?" I said, as I put the stinger into my inventory.

Party

» Echo [31/41 HP]

Enemy

» Wasp Queen [-01/30 HP]

+2 DMG