[SP-ALL FLOORS] - Dual Blades? [ON HOLD]

A bright and sunny day was raging on the first floor, Hikari was already covered in sweat, both from the heat and the rumors about a unique skill that allowed you to wield two swords at once. It wasn't ridiculous, after all, there was already someone wielding THREE swords at once... The rumor said the event to get the skill would be triggered by defeating an enemy in one of the floors, what it was was not known. Jumping away from the fountain in the middle of the City of Beginnings, Hikari headed out to the field to search for any monster she could find that she hadn't defeated yet, equipping the Golden Millenium Sword for an easier time.

(OOC Explanation: My goal is to defeat one of every single type of enemy to make a GM ran enemy appear, which will give me the Dual Blades skill when beaten.)

(OOC EDIT: as Unique skills are being disabled for now, this thread will be locked and put on hold)

PHASE 1 - The first floor

The heat was unbearable, especially for Hikari, who was wearing a BLACK coat with METAL beneath it. "Huff, puff, what the hell, Kayaba?! I know the weather's randomly generated but COME ON!" The only enemies she had left to defeat in this floor were the wasp types and the Ruin Kobold Troopers, the closest one being the wasps, to the northwest. Heading there, Hikari knew she just needed to beat one, and a simple attack from her Golden Sword was enough to finish it off. Looking at a single wasp flying around near her, Hikari readied her sword, charging "Linear" and sprinting at it.

BD - 2 + 1 - Still fail - no damage

The Hate generated from the skill charging was enough to warn the wasp, which flew to the side even before the hit reached its position. "Tch.. damn you..." Relaxing her stance, Hikari turned herself to the wasp, right arm facing towards it, while the left arm was now holding the sword momentarily.

Hikari - 17/17

Wasp - 4/4