[PP F1] All aboard training! (Mayonaka)

Neloe sat in the field outside of The town of Beginnings.She hummed to a song she made up while being trapped in SAO.She didn't really mind.She got up and walked back into the town of Beginnings bumping into many NPC's as usually, good thing they didn't mind.She thought relieved.She then saw a girl sitting on a bench and decided to sit too.''Hi!'' Neloe said smiling at the player.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at the girl sitting beside me, she just asked me a very odd question. It wasn't your average question that you could just simply state your answer to. It took all my strength not to blurt out what I was actually feeling, after all, I didn't know her at all. It's...fine I guess, why do you ask? I said with a bored expression on my face.

Neloe unsheathed her curved sword.''Wouldn't be surprised if i miss with all my luck.'' She laughed.She ran towards one of the boars.She watched as the boar shattered into dozens of beautiful glass-like shards.''Hey look,luck was in my favor.'' She laughed.''Switch.'' She stated as she walked back to Mayonaka.

Neloe 15/15

Mayonaka 21/21

Boar DEAD

Boar 3/3

Boar 3/3

(1+2 sword skill=3 damage)

With a grin I pulled out my sword and charged at the middle boar with no hesitation at all. I jumped high in the air and twirled. As I came down I stabbed right through the boar with my sword. It's not about luck! I pracitcally sang with a smirk. I was very happy with the attack I just landed on the measly little boar.

Neloe 15/15

Mayonaka 21/21

Boar 2/3

Boar -2/3 DEAD

Boar 3/3

BD 10+2=12 {-5 damage}

Neloe shrugged.''Well these boars can be fast sometimes and i happen to be very clumsy, so when it comes to battling its usually luck for me.'' She ran straight for one of the boars.She happened to slip on a pebble making her stumble as the Boar got out of the way.

Neloe 15/15

Mayonaka 21/21

Boar Dead

Boar Dead

Boar 3/3