[PP F1] All aboard training! (Mayonaka)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sprinted even faster when she started to catch up. With another turn into an alley I lost her from behind her. I kept running hard until I got to the front of the shop. I panted in front of the door and looked at the sign name. Oh that's right, it's not a name I can't pronounce. Now where is Neloe? I giggled slightly and waited for her.

She looked around.''Uh, where did she go.'' She said confused as she waited in the alley.''Didn't she realize i don't even know the name of the shop so i can't even ask people for directions.'' She said sighing.''Guess I'll just wait here.'' She said bored.She sat down on a box and waited to see if she would come back.

She say waiting until she got a message making her fall off the box.''Meep!'' She yelled as she fell down.She got back up and looked at the message.''She should of told me before she decided to race me.'' She said sighing but shrugged and started running.She reached the bakery.''H-hello again.'' She said waving at Mayonaka.''I think you lost something or someone in a alley.'' She said.

I stumbled when Neloe dragged me into the cake shop. I had to say, it was extremely frilly. I would never even shop here if it didn't sell cakes. Yes, now you choose a table. I said to Neloe, pointing to the fancy set up in the center of the shop. The table clothes were a soft pink with white ruffles and red bows, also having fabric pinches on the trim. The seats were wooden, to contrast the girlishness of this shop. Each table had a center piece, each unique.

Neloe looked around looking at each table.''Well we want the cleanest table, but in a quiet part of the shop.'' She mumbled to herself.She spotted a table that matched that perfect description and she ran towards it.''This one.'' She said sitting down.''This is the perfect table here.'' She stated slightly laughing at how serious she was being about tables.''What am i kidding does it really matter!?'' She burst out laughing.''Well actually i do want this table.'' She said shrugging.She stared at Mayonaka.''Well aren't you gonna sit down!?'' She said confused.

I snapped myself out of my spacing and sat down in front of Neloe, she seemed content with the seating anyways. Yeah, sorry! I think the table, besides the desert of course, is the most important part of eating with friends. So anyways, do you know what type of cake your want, they can make anything really! Oh and don't worry, I'll pay for it. I smiled and leaned back in my chair. The front two legs of the chair rose off the floor so I balanced on it carefully.

Neloe started messing with her chair as it went up and down then looked over and stopped.She looked over and chuckled.She thought to herself thinking hard about the decision.''Hmm, is there such thing as coconut cake.'' Neloe said excitedly.''If so then i want that!'' She said hopping up and down in her chair.''I like coconuts if you couldn't tell.'' She said chuckling.

''Coconut cake, please.'' Neloe said being calm.She waited for the waitress to leave then smiled.''I can't believe they have coconut cake.'' She said a big grin on her face.She started messing with her own hair trying to make it less messy.''Don't they have menu's.'' She said confused.She stretched her arms not being very patient.She rested her head on her arm and sighed as she waited.

I believe they do, you just need to ask for one. Or it might be that since they have every cake you can image theu don't need a menu because you would know what cake you want! OH and I forgot to ask, what does coconut cale taste like exactly? Obvioulsy it's like coconut but what else? I said and returned my chair to the ground, placing my hand gently on the pink silk table cloth.

Neloe put her finger to her chin as she thought.''I don't know.'' She laughed.''I didn't know it existed.'' She said shrugging.She looked near where the waitress went.When will she come back.She said to herself frustrated from the wait.''When do you think they come back, cause i'm starving.''She said sighing.She looked back at the door to the kitchen.Come on im hungry. She thought to herself.

I see, I'm sure it will be yummy though! I laughed and noticed her change of mood, she was just as anxious to get the cake as I was! This cake shop, as far as I knew was the best, and they had fast cooks too. Here they come!!~ I practically sang as the NPC waitress shuffled over to us with a sliver tray of cakes. She smiled and placed the delicious deserts on the table, in front of us.