[SP F1] Earning a living

Neloe finished attacking a boar as it turned into glass-like diamonds.''Well that's enough training for today.'' She said as she sheathed her curve sword and walked towards the 'Town of Beginnings'.Just as she entered the town she heard a weird banging noise.She followed the noise until she reached a Blacksmith workshop.

She opened the door to find the counter with no one behind it.After the banging stopped a NPC man with coal covering his face returned to the counter.''Hello what can i do for ya!'' He said laughing.She sighed,sometimes the NPC's acted a little 'too happy' Neloe thought to herself.''Yes you can,i'm kinda interested in your job.'' She said looking to the side at the stuff on display.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

''Well I can teach you how to be a blacksmith if you get some materials.'' The NPC blacksmith said as he scratched his chin.''Okay!'' Neloe said trying to be cheerful to the NPC.The blacksmith went back into his work space then got a paper and handed it to Neloe, just as she took it a quest menu popped up.Neloe pressed the accept on the quest option that popped up.She started reading the paper as she walked out of the blacksmith shop.

The paper said '2 Boar tusks,1 boar pelt,and a wolf tooth'.''Hmm, i could see him wanting the boar tusks and pelt but a wolf tooth!?Why would he need a wolf tooth for.'' She said under her breath clearly confused by it.''Well i guess if he needs it i gotta get it.'' She said shrugging.She left the Town of Beginnings as she entered a field.''Where are you boars.'' She sighed under her breath.

She started walking through the feild looking around for a boar or boars.''Uggh where are the boars.'' She sighed.She kept walking until she finally saw one boar munching on the fields grass.''Yes!'' She said as she ran up to the boar.As she got closer it glared at her and stopped munching grass so it could be cautious as it eyed her every move.

Neloe 15/15

Boar 6/6

The Boar kept glaring.The boar deciding to try and attack first charged towards her.Neloe jumped out of the way right before she would of been hit in the gut with its tusks.The Boar getting angered by missing turned around again going back into a defense stance.

Party

Neloe 15/15

Enemy:

Boar 6/6

Neloe stared at the boar waiting for the perfect time to strike.The boar started getting ready to charge when Neloe ran towards it getting her sword ready for her first attempt at attacking the boar.She managed to leave a deep cut along its side before it got away far enough to see the next attack coming.

Neloe 15/15

Boar 3/6

The boar glared watching her.It then got ready to charge at Neloe again.It started running towards her as it started picking up speed.As Neloe tried to dodge out of the way she got scratched slightly on the side.''Aw i was hoping to get through this without damage.'' She said sighing.

Neloe 14/15

Boar 3/6

Neloe stared at the boar.She got her sword ready then ran straight for it.''Here i come piggy!'' She yelled.The pig stepped to the side right before Neloe would of hit it.''Great, a fast pig.'' She sighed.''I'll get you eventually.'' She said to the boar.

Neloe 14/15

Boar 3/6

Neloe ran towards the boar as it was still trying to get up.She sliced it all the way across its back.It squealed before turning into glass shards.''Yes! I did it!'' She said smiling.''Wait, wheres my stuff!?'' She yelled realizing she got nothing from that boar.

Neloe 14/15

Boar DEAD

''Great now i have to battle more.'' She sighed as she ran around the field until she found more boars.''Yes more boars!'' She yelled and smiled.She ran towards one of the boars and slammed her sword down on its head making it loose a lot of health.

Neloe 15/15

Boar 4/8

Boar 4/4

The first boar squealed from the impact from the sword.It glared at Neloe and got ready to charge as the second boar waited for the first one to finish its attack.It ran at Neloe and hit her in the gut partly impaling her.It moved its head back and forth until she fell backwards.

Neloe 12/15

Boar 4/8

Boar 4/4

The second boar got ready to charge at her.The boar went straight for her.She rolled out of the way before she got trambled.''Should of lured only one.'' She sighed.She got up before they could attempt to run her over again.

Neloe 12/15

Boar 4/8

Boar 4/4

Neloe stood with her sword in front of her in case they tried to go for her again.''I need to finish them off soon before they finish me.She ran towards the first boar.The first boar managing to dodge her attacks.''Oh come on I need to finish at least one!'' she said frustrated.

Neloe 12/15

Boar 4/8

Boar4/4

The second boar stared around thinking of a way it could try to outsmart Neloe.It got a idea.It started running back away from Neloe as if it was scared then quickly turned around and charged at her faster then it ran away.Neloe dodged it seeing as it gave more distance between them which gave her more time to dodge its attack.

Neloe 12/15

Boar 4/8

Boar 4/4

Neloe smirked as she thought of a plan to attack the boars with.She ran directly towards the first boar.She jumped over it right before she would of crashed into it she ran her sword along its back as she was jumping over causing good damage, as it tried to turn around she ran back to a safe distance.

Neloe 12/15

Boar 1/8

Boar 4/4

The two boars looked at each other then nodded.They both got ready to charge at the same time suprising Neloe.''Woah what are they doing!?'' She asked herself.They charged at her and right before she would of been impaled by them both she jumped over and landed behind them.

Neloe 12/15

Boar 1/8

Boar 4/4