[SP F1] Earning a living

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She ran towards the boar running around its side as she left a cut in its side and by the time the Boar looked in the direction the cut was in she was already back to a safe distance.''Well it should take a couple seconds before it realizes i'm not on the other side either.'' She said laughing.Even if it is being clueless its actually kinda cute in a Boar type of way.She thought chuckling to herself.

Neloe 14/15

Boar 3/8

The boar charged at her with no hesitation hoping to smash into her.She easily dodged out of the way right before she would of been hit.''Nope.You're not aloud to hit me.'' She said chuckling.She kept dodging as the Boar cluelessly kept trying to charge her as she dodged.

Neloe 14/15

Boar 3/8

The Boar starting running then turned into a ball and started rolling.Neloe blinked and then moved to the side as she watched the boar roll past her.''Rolling isn't smart for Boars, i think.'' She said to herself.She watched as the Boar ran into a rock.

Neloe 14/15

Boar 3/8

The boar attempted again to roll at Neloe.She waited until the last second then stopped it with her foot and walked back to a safe distance as it moved from side to side dizzily.''Boars in this game.'' She said chuckling at her own joke.She waited for the Boar to become undizzy.

Neloe 14/15

Boar 3/8

She stood behind the boar and got her sword ready.She ran towards it but watched as the Boar turned around and faced her head on and as it blocked it with its tusks again.''Oh come on I just need its tusks!'' She said as she then pushed it with her sword and watched as it landed on its feet staring at her angrily.

Neloe 14/15

Boar 3/8

She ran towards the boar.I will finish it off.She jumped onto its back as it fell down and sliced at it with her sword and watched as it turned into Glass-like shards.''Yay!'' She smirked.She checked her inventory.''Yay i got a Boar tusk!'' She shouted fist pumping the air.

Neloe 14/15

Boar Dead

+1 boar tusk

She ran around the Field once more.Just one more Boar then i can return back.She kept running and happened to trip over a boar.''Aah!'' She yelled as she fell over.''Stupid bo- wait a boar!?'' She said shocked.She jumped up with her sword ready.

Neloe 14/15

Boar 8/8

She got ready for the boar to try and attack.The boar ran towards her onto to be met by Neloe's sword against its Tusks.She pushed it back and watched it fall down then running towards it and slashing at it with her curve sword.''I need your tusk otherwise i wouldn't being doing this boar.'' She said talking to herself.

Neloe 14/15

Boar 4/8

The boar met the sword with its tusks before she could hit it again.It got up and jumped back getting ready to charge.It ran straight at her only to meet blade again.She pushed it back making it fall over.''Just let me get your tusk and go.'' She said sighing.

Neloe 14/15

Boar 4/8

She ran towards the boar.Once again sword met tusk until finally Neloe was able to push the boar back causing it to fall.She walked up to it and stabbed it with her sword as she waited for it to become glass-like crystals.''WHAT NO TUSK!?AFTER ALL THAT WORK!'' She yelled at where the boar once was.

Neloe 14/15

Boar DEAD

The boar got ready to attack Neloe the hatred in its eyes could be seen easily.It ran at her and she managed to dodge it easily.It glared at her as if saying 'you will pay'.She smiled.''I will not die before you will.'' She said crossing her arms.

Neloe 14/15

Boar 1/5

She walked back to the Town of Beginnings.She made her way to the blacksmith shop whistling her way there.''Hello you here!'' She yelled out.She saw him come out again his face still having a weird type of happiness to it.''Here you go.'' She said.She handed him the materials.''Now teach me.'' She said crossing her arms.The NPC smiled and gestured for her to follow as he went back to his smithing room.She looked around the room.

A dark room with a furnace being the only light.''Now hammer these.'' The NPC said putting the boar tusks on his anvil.She hammered it a awkward look on her face.''Uuh how is this suppose to help me learn.'' Right after she said that a some-what good sword.''Uh, how come it just turns into a sword with just me using a hammer.'' She said in confusion.

The NPC man didn't answer and he took the sword upstairs.If he's suppose to be teaching me then why didn't he answer my question!?She thought angrily.He came back down and set the boar pelt and wolf tooth on the anvil.''Now hammer those.'' He instructed sounding less friendly.She hammered the two items.She watched as they turned into a good chest piece.He took it.''There i taught you now go.'' The NPC said meanly.''Hey what happened to the nice guy!'' She shouted as he started pushing her out of the store and pushed her out the door and closed the door.''Well he turned out to be rude.'' She said sighing.''But alteast i know now.'' She said to herself.''Now maybe i can become a blacksmith.'' She said getting up.