[PP-F1] starting the game

''so this is the start of SAO, this is a big city i guess'' Z said to himself out loud, '' i guess now that i am here best get used to the starting town probably going to be here for a long time''. Z sighs of the thought of how long it may take before he meets up with his friend miki. he may be dead for all i know Z thought to himself. Z starts to walk around the city thinking as he goes.i wonder if i can be a black smith hmmmm... should i find out now or should learn to fight first Z thought, nah i should learn how to fight first. upon deciding what to do Z rush out of town ready to fight some monsters when he suddenly bummed into a player.

Daeron saw as a player had joined the Town of Beginnings, but not from the teleport gate or a stone. No, this player had definitely spawned in the world for the first time. He recognized that appearance anywhere. It had to have been a spawning player. No, that couldn't be, why would anyone be psycho enough to join a death game after they found out.

Out of curiousity, Daeron walked over to the new player. "Kid, do you have any idea what you have just done? You placed yourself in a game of death, in a murderer's perfect world, hell." he said to the freshly spawned player.

Daeron had brown hair, with a single red eye and another blue eye. This was the source that proved he was half insane and half sane. Daeron also wielded a weapon that was about as long as his arm and he wore a white and orange robe that provided full protection from fire and heat damage, the perfect item for the ninth floor. He also stood at 6' 1" which was far higher than the person that stood before them.

wow he is huge Z thought to himself. Z slowly start to make words stunned by the play that stood before him, ''wwwell i have friends that are in the game and the may need my help although i may have joined late i should be some help to them'' Z said to the what he thinks is a man standing before him.hay maybe he can help me learn to fight monsters Z thought.

Daeron laughed as the player had said he wanted to save his friends. When he saw the expression of the player, he realized it wasn't a joke, and he had stopped laughing. "Kid, how do you even know that you're friends are even still alive? I've killed 2 players myself, who knows if they were one of your friends." he said trying to let him know of his previous history with murder.

Daeron then realized as a new player he would need to gather experience if he wanted to get anywhere. "Since you just joined, you need to level up don't you?" he said knowing that he would help this player if he needed it. Although they were just easy boars, he would still help him.

Daeron looked at the player whom he was allowed to call, Z. "How about I call you short, because... well you are." he said jokingly towards the player as he began to pat his head with his right hand. "Anyways, sure, I suppose I can help you level up a bit, although I'm going to make fighting look very easy as I can one hit anything within the first two floors, even the third with a strong critical." he added as he sent the player a party invite.

Daeron then completely forgot to introduce himself and he added right before he pressed the send button to the invite, "Also, the name is Daeron, a front liner to help clear the game for all the other weaklings in this game! Including you." he said laughing to himself once more.

i guess this is that start a long long journey to find miki and some others to Z thought to himself. ''alright shorty is fine i guess'' Z has a sort flash back to when he was with his friends and how he was all was the short one in the group, so he was used to being called short. after taking a minuets to find out how to accepted the part invite, "all right all set to hunt down some monsters lets go. just lead the way Daeron"

Daeron led the player outside of the <> where there was two boars. Daeron then approached them calling to the Cardinal system's aggro range. Daeron then waited for the first boar to approach the two players. "The key to fighting, is patience. Although this boar may be a low level, it still has the ability to dodge an attack or you could stupidly trip and fall causing you to miss your attack. If that happens, don't panic. Stay calm, and just be ready." he said as he swung his weapon at the first of the two boars.

The boar had managed to avoid the attack, making Daeron look stupid now as he was such a superior level. Daeron then waited with a combat pose ready to strike the boar the next chance he gets. "Now it's your chance to attack the boar while it's guard is set towards me." he said to Z.

Battle Dice: 4

Damage Inflicted: 0

Daeron: 43/43

Z: 9/9

Boar1: 5/5

Boar2: 5/5

The boars had backed off slightly as the players had dealt damage, but they hadn't fully retreated yet. Daeron then jumped towards the first boar who had already taken damage as he was ready to finish it a rotation of strikes earlier. Daeron swung his arm at the boar with his sword's blade swinging at the boar itself.

Daeron swung, but the boar dodged yet another attack, but Daeron refused to show frustration as it would contradict his own teachings for the player, Z.

Battle Dice: 2

Boar1: 4/5

hmmm... maybe daeron is tacking it easy on the just so i can get some practice being able to hit the boar that may be he keeps on missingZ thought to himself any way now it is my turn to strike. ''raaawww here i come boar!" z said with a loud shout. hitting the first boar right in the head with a clean hit.

dearon 43/43

zman 9/9

boar 1 1/5

boar 2 5/5

Though it was embarassing to miss a boar, he ignored that small detail and just readied up for the next attack. Daeron gripped his weapon and swung his blade at the second boar's back trying to finish off one of the two with a single blow. The boar had dodged the attack and Daeron looked like an even bigger fool at the moment.

Battle Dice: 5

Boar1: 1/5

"all right you left me an-opining now to kill that boar rawwww!" Z roared as cut clean though the first boar killing it. "thank you daeron for letting me kill the boar, now all we have to do is kill the second boar! " Z said to daeron. wow he must be having an off day i hope i do not out class him he may get mad at me for it Z thought to himself.

"all right you left me an-opining now to kill that boar rawwww!" Z roared as cut clean though the first boar killing it. "thank you daeron for letting me kill the boar, now all we have to do is kill the second boar! " Z said to daeron. wow he must be having an off day i hope i do not out class him he may get mad at me for it Z thought to himself.