[PP-F2] <<Long Live The Queen>> (Neloe)

Haine had stopped by floor two once more, spending a little more time on the lower floors. Generally, she had been a girl who loved balance, and never liked to overdo things more than another such as focusing on floors five and up. She decided to give some time to explore on these lover floors with much easier mobs to kill. It was easy, but a good place to grind when you are looking for moderate level combat. She recently fought this strange bee queen, and it tended to be quite a pain indeed. "W-Wow this town is...-" the bluenette thought before getting cut off when she bumped into a girl and tripped embarrassingly. "O-Oh... that hurt," she shrugged quietly, trying to keep her attitude casual for the day.

Haine sighed lightly and placed a hand over her forehead, before shaking her head from side to side. "No, no. It was my fault. I apologize miss," she quietly spoke as she forced a light smile on her face, despite her worry filled state. "Logically I was the one who bumped you first. But anyways," she'd laugh lightly with a casual shrug.

"E-Eh? O-Oh my name is Haine... nice to meet you Neloe. You have a very unique name indeed," she'd nod simply while extending her hand out for a handshake. This had been an undying habit of hers, a simple discipline rule from her father Hiroshi Yudai. "Always shake someones hand when introducing yourself. Maybe you'll be the greatest of friends!" Her eyes softened as she remembered otou-san, and how life was back at home. She had missed that place, yet she also liked it back here in Sword Art Online as well.

''I'm good at making up names never been used before.'' Neloe said chuckling.She took Haine's hand and shook it.''Nice to meet you, Haine.'' She said smiling.''I've been hearing there's a lot going on around here.'' She said laughing.''Like i heard someone talking about a giant bee-like monster, but its probably just a rumor.'' She said shrugging.

"A self proclaimed queen of bees it might be? I've fought that one just recently! It was a pain... but at least I know my way around floor two better now from all that exploring I did. Kind of feels embarrassing to be up on the other floors and forget everything about the obvious," she shrugged as a small blush of embarrassment formed on her cheeks. There were some things she hated admitting at times.