[PP Fl4] Fateful encounter [ Ruri]

He had been traveling at a particular slow rate due to his experience of running into things he didn't want to. Amber like eyes glanced from area to area and he found himself among the element of ice. What a beautiful day as the snow danced in the winds blowing back and forth. Klein took a deep breath and smiled big. This place was gorgeous to visit.

He wanted to visit this star glade area. He had heard it had an impressive view. He wanted to see these wonders of this word. He wanted to share it with someone special. Red tresses swayed in every direction against the blustery winds. Both hands reached up and tightened the bandanna for fear of it flying away.

" Spectacular...." A man could live here. Especially him.

Seeing a male wonder around the scenery that looked somewhat like Elessar in a way, Ruri suddenly jumped out from the shrubbery she had been hiding in that practically covered the fourth floor. Hoping that she didn't startle him she giggled a bit, "S-Sorry about that.." She'd say in a giggly tone as she looked towards Klein. "I guess I ran into another friendly being perhaps?" She judged by his smile that she perhaps met another friendly being. Gladly welcoming the new one she stuck out the palm of her hand. "Hello there, I'm Ruri. I hope we become BEST friends!" She spoke with a glimmering smile.

The girl indeed surprised him for a brief second. But it melted away like the snow that laid on his hair. When she did her brief introduction, right hand clasped hers and a firm nod was given." Klein. Pleased to meet you, Ruri." A bright smile formed on his face. Klein didn't hesitate to meet new players. Nor did he care about her orange status. That would be a questioned for a later date.

" Yeah. I'm a friendly player. I like to go and make myself known before making a fool out of myself." He released her hand and laughed. The same hand placed behind his head and rubbed it. Klein was a bumbling fool at times. " I don't mind being best friends either. Were you waiting on someone ?" He gazed at her with curious amber hues.

She shook her head knowing that she might be questioned on why she was really out here. So she decided to go ahead and answer that brief question. "I was merely hoping to fight a few mobs, since I recently left my guild I felt that I needed to hunt a few mobs, maybe level up a few times to survive. I dunno really. I kinda just felt like going out to floor 4 at the time." She spoke with a smile not knowing how he would've reacted. But one thing she noticed is that he seemed nicer then more players were. Someone as nice as that simply HAD to be her best friend. She loved to get new friends, especially since recently small groups of players had been formed. They sometimes surveyed a few floors but they had seemed strange, and unwilling to meet orange players. She could only hope she left her guild in the right hands so the guild wouldn't deform and evolve into something worse then before.

After hearing her answer and evaluating the situation, he also answered truthfully." I came out this way because I had heard there was a snow floor." Klein had a big heart but a little childish at times." I wanted to see the design and how he could develop this place." He sounded like he admired the person yet they all knew it was a trap. This girl, however, harbored secrets just like everyone. He easily dismissed the idea and made way to the place children had built snowmen.

"No guild huh? " He paused as he stuck his hand to draw a smile on the snow man." I'm working on one right now..isn't it a bit lonely to go on your own, Ruri?" He questioned as he turned to look at her. He exposed the smile of the snow man that looked a bit crooked but it was all apart of that charm of Klein and his crooked smile.

She smiled at the drawn smile Klein had made. "Well I guess it's a bit lonely.. But I'm sure to join another soon... At least I hope... I'm not sure if any guild really is worthy much, and recently... They seem to fall apart." She spoke before seeing her wolf pup <> appear in the fog in the snowy floor. "I usually enjoy the company of Kanya here a bit more then having a guild that falls apart..." She spoke with a smile before petting the dark glistening fur of Kanya's. She wasn't sure how to exactly keep a guild.. Her last attempt seemed to be a fail. Though she hoped to get a hang of it soon and attempt to grow a huge, successful guild instead of giving up halfway through of building it up. It was strange how she had met Klein, But somehow she already felt like she knew him for at least a day...