[PP-F1] Black and White (Kirito, Asuna)

Kirito walked through the dark alley-ways of the Starter town. He felt as though he was the only person left in the town. He walked into the main area, sitting on the rim of the fountain. He sighed softly and looked up at the night sky. He was so lonely. So very lonely. If only there was someone to comfort him...

Seeing the male in a dark alleyway looking up at the night-twinkling sky she smiled and walked toward him. "Hi there player!" She spoke with a smile as she put her palm out in front of her. "My name's <>." she spoke again as she continued to smile at the black and white themed male. She wasn't sure if he was friendly or not but she was glad to meet him. Hoping that he could teach her of the way of the <> skill. "Do you know how to master the <> Skill?" She asked in a kind tone hoping that she wasn't stupid for not knowing how to eat a simple piece of bread.

Kirito looked up at the girl who had just spoken, no way... It couldn't be... It was some girl he never met before! "<> Skill? Here, have this." He said, tossing a wad of bread to Asuna. "Bread is great. It's even better with cream. See? Nom nom nom nom nom." Kirito said, eating bread while offering some to Asuna.

"Wait-- CREAM!?! SUGAR?! PENGUINS?!" She spoke aloud a bit excited for what was to come, perhaps Willy wonka land full of gumdrops and sugar rainbows. Confused by the 'nom nom nom' noises she also dug into the fluff inside of the bread roll. "Nom nom nom..." She imitated Kirito thinking that was how you activated the amazing impressive skill that was <>. "Thanks Kirito!" She shone a smile and spoke before biting into another piece of bread. Not sure how she could continue to learn the ways, it not only started with the <> skill, but she could continue to get achievements! She could already imagine the skill of <>! There was so much more to discover.

Kirito stood up and looked to his soon-to-be waifu. "No problem, stereotypical female. Now, I hope you learned from this situation so you'll make cooking your life in career." But all of a sudden, a bandit jumped from behind a curve! And launched at Asuna! "Don't worry. I'll stop him." Kirito said.

He does!

"Well... That was an amazing fight. It sure is a good thing I protected you." Kirito said, putting an arm around Asuna.

She nodded up as she looked into Kirito's eyes. "Could I repay you?" She asked with a sweet voice that from the victory, she could repay the strong male that somehow she magically managed to meet. She was smiling hoping that she'd be able to at least cook him something. She was glad for his victory and didn't know how she could repay such a hero. "Please let there be a way I can repay him..." She spoke in her head as she continued to smile up at him.

Kirito rubbed the back of his head and rolled his eyes, giving a soft sigh as he thought for a bit. "Repay me? Honestly, I don't really know how..." He then saw a discarded scrap of paper, a poster to be specific, rolling across the ground. Advertising <>. "Wanna go get some <>? I hope you know where it's at."

Obviously, Asuna didn't know where the advertisement advertized the location, however not wanting to be embarrassed and look retarded in front of her hero, she agreed to be followed to the location where she thought the strawberry water advertisement had advertised. "Sure, atleast I'll try to get us to the location!" She grinned before walking forward toward a random direction and hoping it was the correct way. However not really knowing where she was definitely going to get her lost. She could only hope the chances of getting lost where lower then locating the correct destination.

Kirito followed behind, clearly seeing Asuna had no remote clue where it was. "Um... You do know it's in the opposite direction... Right?" He said, with a twinge of sarcasm in his voice as he pointed in the opposite direction. Cleaarly, any player would know that the way she was going led to << Orange Water>> Tasty, but not nearly as good as <>. He shrugged casually and waited for Asuna to pick up on what he said.

Of course she had to embarrass herself in front of her hero! It would be impossible to actually impress him at this point. As they finally got to the strawberry water-- place, she smiled at him "If you want I know of a deli nearby, we could go get some sandwiches, or I could attempt myself to make some with my <> skill!" She offered with a sweet smile. At this point in time she was glad she was spending time with such a strong person like Kirito. Though she hadn't known his name yet, she was sure she'd remember the hero. "But before anything I want to know my hero's name..." She giggled before continuing to give him a devil-like stare not sure what else to exactly say.

Kirito thought for a bit and looked at his total Col. Nothing. "Um... We should probably go fight a mob or two in order to get some drinks... And on top of that, it may be best to try and make our own food. Probably the cheaper way to do this." He didn't like using the word 'Cheap' around a girl, but what else could he do? Buy food with money he didn't have? "Kirito, by the way. My name is Kirito." He said, looking through a map for where they could kill monsters.

She smiled and nodded to Kirito. "Will do, but first... I need the supplies to do such a thing as this. "materials" if you will." She spoke with a sweet smile before thinking about what animals she could kill to get the proper supplies to make sandwiches and the strawberry water. "On our way here there was that pack of boars, remember? We could collect the materials and make some sandwiches at some sort of apartment, and collect the col for buying some drinks! Or we could also collect fruit for juice making at hope as well." She suggested with another smile, planning out the rest of the day practically. Hoping that Kirito would go along with her plan.

Kirito blinked at how quickly she decided the entire day. It was overall sounding good, and they could probably find everything they needed around the outside of the town walls. "Well, sound's fine with me." He said, his voice sounding indifferent either way. "We could start with fighting some boars, and if we find fruit along the way, then that makes it easier on our part." He said, turning 180 degrees and then sending a party request to Asuna. "You want to lead?"

She smiled at Kirito glad that he agreed. Accepting the request she giggled at the idea of HER leading. Her directions where horrible, and she could barely kill a wolf-- of course she felt that Kirito had to lead! "Hey, I'm not the hero around here! I was the one who got saved, silly!" She replied with her emotions happier then how she'd feel around others which was more shy, and conserved. She felt that she could just let it all out when she was around Kirito. Though she hadn't completely let him gain trust-- not yet. But when she would give him all her trust-- he could wait...

Kirito blinked and then shrugged. "Well, whatever suits you." He said, starting to walk towards the main gate of town, assuming Asuna was tailing him. "So to get this done efficiently and effectively, we should fight boars away from the town, and then survey the area for fruits while we fight our way back." He said, his eyes scanning the landscape as they stepped out of the town. And of course, boars were visible not too far off. Only two walked around, sniffing the ground. "Alright, do a quick attack to draw their attention and then I'll go in with a power attack." Kirito said, looking to Asuna.

She smiled and nodded waiting for him to go in first, then call in a switch and fall back hoping that she was getting this all right. Her notebook hadn't been in her inventory, so she couldn't write all of the complicatedness down. She could only hope she could get it all right on her first try. Wanting to succeed in front of her Hero, and not let him down. "Aye, Captain Kirito!" She confirmed with a bright attitude, waiting for her cue to be called. As she equipped her Rapier and it materialized into her hands, getting into a sprinting position and readying herself for when her cue was called. It was a mere starter weapon, but it was good... For now. "Into positioning, captain. I'm on your four. Call 'switch' when you're ready!" She spoke hoping that he'd not attempt to kill the boar alone.

Asuna - 7/7

Kirito - 11/11

Boar - 2/2

Hearing her cue, she readied to sprint forward, though a turtle carelessly walking on her path, had tripped her making her miss. A echo throughout the air to continue moving forward as she regained her balance though now that the monster had seen her, she was boned. Unable to move and hoping that Kirito could run in for another attempt to attack. falling back she spoke, "Switch!" before attempting to catch her breath and making sure she'd land a successful hit next attack.

Asuna - 7/7

Kirito - 11/11

Boar - 2/2

Kirito saw the boar was focusing on Asuna and he hurried forward, bringing his sword forward into a full swing on the boar. He hit it on the side, making it fall over and roll for a bit. The pig scrambled and jolted up. Squealing at Kirito and grunting angrily. While it was on him, Asuna could do an attack. "Asuna! Switch!"

Asuna - 7/7

Kirito - 11/11

Boar - 1/2

"Aye captain Kirito!" she confirmed before walking, then running into a sprint hoping she'd be successful in her attempt to hit the boar. "I--- Believe!" She spoke to herself, obviously believing in herself as she smiled and ran faster towards the boar. Attempting to slash at it as she raised her Rapier. Managing to finally hit her opponent she grinned. "I--- DID IT!" She smiled before doing another victory dance, similar to what she did in her first victory however not as many people had seen it.

Asuna - 7/7

Kirito - 11/11

Boar - 0/2