[PP-F1] Secret Medicine of the Forest

Suzaku lay on a nearby bench, located near the center of Starting Town. He had recently been napping before being awakened by the chattering of a large group of players, most likely a guild or something. He sighed as he lifted himself off the bench, stretching as a cold yet gentle wind blew in. It felt amazing really. At times, he forgot what a breeze felt like, due to being trapped in a death game. It simply couldn't be help, it was his frame of mind. Anyways, once the gentle breeze subsided, Suzaku jumped off the bench took a look around town. It was a lot busier than usual. Of course, the obvious reason was the fact that it was the beginning town of the game, the one every player began their journey within. Speaking of journeys, Suzaku had yet to even do anything crazy. He had been in the game for weeks now and yet to even step outside of town, mostly due to his immensely low level. If he dared to step out of the safezone, he was sure to get killed but hey, he welcomed death with a smile. That was it. With one quick thought, Suzaku began pacing himself back and forth in front of the bench, thinking to himself as he did. He was sure to catch the attention of people but he did not care, he was just thinking of something to keep himself busy for the day.

The upbeat teenager had been chasing after her snow white familiar, curious about where she had been running off to. Perhaps it was the smell of meat... or she had just wanted to stir up some burden for her owner. She had far too much burden with training herself to be much stronger than she was currently. Honestly she was never satisfied no matter how many mobs she had slain... it just wasn't enough to fill her confidence meter as it used to before. "H-Hey... Yue wait up!" she'd holler frantically while attempting to keep up with the wolf. "D-Drat! I'm losing my br-" her train of thought had been cut off when she had bumped into a person, clumsily falling on the floor. "WHAT...- Oh my bad!" Haine would carelessly laugh as she pushed herself off the ground and frowned inwardly at how much of a clutz she had been. "Eh this is the millionth time I've bumped into people! O-Oh well I was born this way," she'd think before facing the dumbfounded boy and shrugging. "My bad sir! I'm pretty much the clutz o-" her blue eyes widen when her beloved furball Yue bit at her slightly. That little fluff always caused trouble... nobody could tame that wolf even if they tried to!

Before Suzaku knew it, another player had run into him causing him to lose his balance and go down along with the person. He got up as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Hehe, no worries. Maybe I shouldn't have been in the middle of the path," Suzaku replied before taking a good look at the person. The person who had bumped into him was a girl, albeit a rather gorgeous looking one at that. His thoughts were quickly struck away as his eyes wandered to notice a wolf like creature gnawing at her. His eyes widened with surprise as he had never seen a wild animal from the fields come walking into a safezone. In the heat of the moment, Suzaku drew upon his rapier and pointed it at the animal, trying to threaten it rather than kill it. "Don't worry, I'll save you from the beast!" he exclaimed, yelling aloud.

She began to panic childishly, grabbing the wolf and cradling her as if she was a baby. "E-Eh? She's not wild she's just really... erratic!" she'd exclaim while shooting a glare at Yue, cuddling her before placing her on the ground gently and shaking her head with a sigh. "Wh-what am I going to do about you..? You're so scary!" Many had thought that the wolf had been rabid and untamed, however it was still considered a familiar... a rather unfriendly one as well. Yue growled at the blonde haired stranger, quickly rushing to stand in front of the blue haired girl protectively. "O-Oh?"

"Erratic eh?" is all Suzaku said as the wolf went the girl, allowing her to cuddle it. From that action alone, he could determine that it was most likely a familiar; one of em fancy animals that a lot of high level players had. That last thought sparked Suzaku's curiosity to the next level but he was quickly stopped from doing or saying anything. he heard a growl coming from the direction of the girl. Suzaku began to turn a bit red, slowly putting his weapon back into its sheath. "Th...there there w...wolfy!" Suzaku exclaimed raising his arms up slowly. "Please restrain him ma'am!" Suzaku said to the lady, as he slowly backed off. The last thing he wanted to get mauled by a wolf, no matter how cool that would seem.