[PP-F1] Earning my Living (Brothers only) [Me & Ziggy]

As I walked around the first floor with SIeg, I knew that I needed to make a decent living here somehow, as I did like playing instruments, and writing books, but I was also into fashion and liked to work with clothing. I turn and looked at Sieg and smiled at him, "Well brother I'm getting a job as a Tailor, I need Col somehow and fighting non-stop can get quite boring you see." I say as I stop and look at him with a smile, as I was being straightforward and blunt about this situation, then I look and see a shop keeper yelling about a profession as I wander over to it and lean against the window and listen to him talk. As I feel Sieg walk up and listen to the information being spouted.

As Sieghart walked with his older brother around floor one, as he was leading and he was following him as usual, as when he told him about the profession. Sieghart face palms himself, "Brother... okay let me ask you this... why would you want one?" He asks as his brother was going to be a Tailor, something that was unethical for even him, as the only thing that Leonhardt was good at was being a writer and and muscian. But it seems that he made up him mind and led Sieghart to a shop keeper who was spouting out information, SIeghart walks up and listens to what the man had to say, as SIeghart heard about a Blacksmithing one.

Now Sieghart was interested to hear more, "Hmmm... I may have thought this incorrectly then, maybe after this I will take one on as well." He thought as his brother turned around and looked at him, "Well brother, what is your decision?" He asks him, as Sieghart now had a change in heart.

As I turn to my brother I chuckle, "To the fields, we have boars to kill says the shop keeper." I say to him as I lead my brother out and away from the yelling man, as I turn to him. "Brother while you were listeing, did you by chance like what you heard?" "I know how you are, certain things catch your attention, well maybe not women but still things do get a hold of you." I say to him with a little smirk and chuckled abit as I walked to the towns gate and turned to Seighart who I knew was going to ask questions, "Okay brother, if you have any questions ask them now." I say as I waited for his response.

As Sieghart listened to his brother say about how certain things catch his attentio other than women, he frowned, "I could say the same this to you to brother, and yes I did hear something, a blacksmithing profession caught my attentiom, may take that up on my own." He says as they begin into the fields, and Sighart looks around to see a singel boar alone, as Sieghart points to it, "Brother there, a single Boar, let us kill it." He says as he draws out his starter sword and they begin the battle.

As Sieghart misses and his sword hits air, his brother was preparing to attack next, "We need to kill this thing fast now brother, lets cleave it in two." He says as they both prepare for a battle.

Sieghart Lvl 6

HP: 15/15

Leonhardt Lvl. 2

HP: 7/7

<>

[Rolled a 4]: miss

[boar takes 0 damage]

[1] Epic Miss: No actions are successful

[2-5] MIss: No damage given

[6-8] Hit: One point of damage

[9] Critical: Two points of damage

[10] Hyper critical: Three points of damage