[PP-F1] Save The Children [Kirito, Diabel]

Diabel was out as he had heard of a group of army-like soldiers that claim they were the army of Sword Art Online. He had heard that they were bothering children who were completely defenseless. Diabel couldn't let those children get beat on just like that. Quickly, he grabbed his equipment as he began to leave the inn to head out.

He had heard of a hero that lurked the area on the first floor. Another Beta Tester. Diabel had to find him to help just in case the "army" was far too superior. The name of the player was <>. Diabel headed out to the grass lands outside of town, where he was said to be. Diabel arrived as he saw a player laying in the plains ignoring all the <> and <>. He sent the player a party invite as he introduced himself.

LkMVZTX.png

"Good day, Kirito, my name is Diabel, and I am a Knight! I am here to ask you for assisstance to help me protect some children from an "army" of Sword Art Online. Not only are you known as a "Beater", but you could use the good reputation to get the good word of the people." he said as he stuck out his hand towards the player for a handshake.

Kirito was walking through the field, enjoying the day. But, a message popped up. "From Diabel..?" He opened it up and read over it, groaning as he closed it. "And here I was keeping the 'Beater' status on the down low... Guess the cat's out of the bag..." He said with a sigh, setting his tracker to Diabel. He walked for a while and then saw the knight sitting in the field, ignoring all the wolves and boars around him. "Hey, knight guy. I got your message for a party." Kirito said, walking over to Diabel as he joined the party.

"Great, so assuming that you accepted the party invite, you're down to help the children?" he asked Kirito as he set a marker on his map based on where the "crime" was happening. Diabel then gestured Kirito to follow up behind him while he talked. "So according to what I've heard, these guys are harassing people all over the first floor to instill fear in the people so that they do whatever the 'army' asked them to." Diabel said to Kirito.

Kirito crossed his arms and nodded, listening intently to Diabel's explanation. "If that's the case, then we have to assume these guys are stronger than us. We'll have to confront them in sections and not approach them in masses. We can start at the orphanage, and scope the rest of the town for any more children after we check there." Kirito said, quickly coming up with a method of solving the problem. Kirito may have been slightly black mailed into doing this, but he chose to continue on his own accord. Taking power was one thing, but beating up on children was unacceptable.

Diabel nodded his head as he understood what they were trying for. They would try to solve the problem without fighting at first, if needed though, they will do whatever is necessary. Diabel led Kirito to the orphanage where there were two soldiers of the 'army' harassing the orphanage caregiver. Diabel gave Kirito a look to see if he agreed that he was ready, but before he could see what he was thinking, he already neared the two players.

"Excuse me you two, but I feel like there's a slight problem here. You see, my friend and I, here have found out that you have been verbally and sometimes physically harassed people in this town. By what we have heard as well, you two are stirring trouble up with the children, and even frightening them. By the way, where are my manners? My name is Diabel and I am a Knight, this here is Kirito, although I'm not quite sure what he is." he said to the two soldiers.

Kirito watched as the two soldiers laughed and then went back to picking on the children. "Um... I think we may need to try a different approach." Kirito said, walking over to one of the army members and giving him a firm shove on the back. "Hey. Didn't anyone ever tell you to try and pick on someone your own size." Kirito said, giving them the stink-eye while looking over his shoulder to Diabel. "Get ready if a fight is necessary."