SP-F9 Feed the Enemy(Complete))

Lucian had been looking For Days for the right Beast to tame Fallowing leads after leads.leads. That's when he heard about the beasts of Floor 9. he knew this would be his chance. he would Come back with What he wanted or he'd Die trying. Using the Teleport station he would Appear in Vulcan Village. The rumors where true so far this place was hot. wondering thru the town listening for anything to give him another lead that's when he heard it. two men singed in burnt clothing a soot started talking about wolfs of flames attacking there home."There where huge wolfs but consumed by fire demons.-Lucian walked up to the men asking where these hell hounds where last seen the men replied with a laugh. you seek a burning death. but there is one we injured he is different from the rest his flames a Emerald Green like the trees of the floors below. if you truly seek to end this beast you will find it at the bottom of this Volcano yet be careful Hero even the lands seem to try and kill you.

Lucian noded as he found the way out. "odd only one way in or out."-Lucian would walk thru the gate the hot blast from the molten lava blow shocked him as he gulped.-"Now i see what they ment even the land wanted to kill you."-Lucian felt out of place here in the flames. he missed his Trees and shadow. Looking around he would see a small winding Pathway down the Volcanic mountain. Fallowing it Lucian would see the smoke of what seemed to be burnt Homes.-"This is why i ask why not live in the towns."-as Lucian approached he would see the men where right laying on the ground in front of the house was a giant of a beast his Skin and Fur jet black.venturing Closer he saw that its leg was ripped open and the bone was sticking thru."You look hurt big guy."

Startled The Hell hound would Growl its fur Standing on edge its body starting to flicker with the sight of Green flames around its feet and the tips of its fur. Standin it would Aim to move twords him looking to fight yet as it moved a chain Dragged along the ground Snapping in place. a Bear trap had dug in to its leg. Stuned by the Animosity not of the beast but of the trap around its foot."why would the do such a thing." seeing the fear in the emrald eyes of the Hell hound Lucian would Step back on to the road far enough not to scare it more. he knew it was still dangerous.- now how am i gonna get that off and you not rip my face off?"-Lucian would open up the HUD as he looked thru his inventory. he had some Cloth left from Mats he could use to Wrap the wound up and he could us some of the Stick from the home to make a Splint but that still didn't mean he could show the beast he wasn't going to hurt it. and get close enogh to take the trap off."what was it that that gypsy said. something about feeding it might help it see im not going to harm it."-looking thru his food he saw he had Raw meat from one of the hunts he had done back on floor one that was still good. pulling the meat from his inventory Lucian would throw the meat twords the Hell hound.

- 1 food

Lucian 9/9

Hell hound 10/18

Laying back down as Lucian walked away the Hell hound would lay down still ready to attack its eyes Watching Lucian. closing them it would rest some only to smell Meat opening its eyes it would see the meat Droping just in front of it. pushing it with its nose it was unsure of it. after a while it could no longer stand the hunger it had been chained here for most of the day and last night. licking its chomps it would devoer the slab of meat. laying back down seeing that Lucian was now sitting on the road watching him. not sure of what to do now it laid there watching him. for a human to give them food it was unheard of hell hounds where monsters yet Lucian was willing to try. no energy left the Hell hound would fall to sleep.

Lucian stayed up most of the night as he watched the hell hound rest surprised how calm it was."it must be Tired and extremely weak to have passed out."- Lucian would quietly stood walking around the sleeping Hell hound looking to find two not so burnt stick to use so that he could make a Splint. after finding what he needed he would Stop. Standing in front of him blocking the path was the Hell hound. its fangs bared a low growl coming from its lips. yet no fire came from it. as if it was testing him. trying to make him scared. Lucian would stand Crossing his arms. "your just a pup. im not gonna hurt you."- Still growling the Hell hound Trudged off as if it knew what he was saying yet Lucian new it was watching him still.

Lucian 9/9

Hellhound 11/18

The Hellhound would Sit there watching Lucian as he looked for Wood. he would Growl wondering what he was doing.but seeing that he wasn't scared or tried to strick at him the hell hound would lose interest of Lucian going to to the burnt tree laying under it feeling the teeth of the Trap in its leg as it falls asleep- Lucian seeing that he falls asleep. would slowly walk over to him. slowly Prying open the Trap throwing it away Lucian would then proceed to bandage the leg and place a splint on it to give it more strength to hold its body. Lucian would step back relaxing. watching the hell hound rest.-.

Hellhound 12/18

Lucian 11/11

Waking later that night the hell hound would see that. its leg was free. and Lucian was sleeping the Hell hound would sit watching him wondering what he was doing being so nice to it.-Laying down closing its eyes resting its ears twitching at every sound. opening its eyes it would See Lucian standing in front of it holding out another chunk of food.-Taking the food it would eat it looking at him.-its ears would Perk up as a man made his way down the path twords them. drawling his blade slowly.

DireWolf: 18/18

Lucian: 11/11

Thug: 18/18

Lucian would Stand turning to the male his hand on his sword.-"What bring you out this way the blade drawn."-Lucian watched the male closely his right hand Grasping his hilt firmly his eyes turning a dark green with Concern."there is no one hurt here you can just put that blade sheathed."-lucian would look above his head a red marker showing bright as Lucian cursed.-"so thats how its gonna be. Lucian would unsheath his blade and ready for the players attack.-

-moving quicker the man would charge his blade aiming to attack Lucian.-"Its so hot it needs to rain lets make it rain red."- the Blade slicing across Lucian's side would rip apart his Cloak the man laughing as he turns waiting to attack again-"Yes let the rain come. and cool the earth.

Hell hound: 18/18

Lucian: 8/11

Lucian caught off gaurd by how quick and how Crazy this player attacked him coughed as his eyes turned Red.-"You made a bad mistake now."-Charging his Blade Lucian would lung twords the Male. slashing upwards. caught off gaurd still from the shock Lucian would miss the male as the blade struck the nut jobs blade."Crap. This isnt going to go so well."-Turning to the Hell hound hed Shout."Go get out of here."

hell hound: 18/18

The hell hound watched as the man assaulted the Human that helped it his hair Bursting in to Dark green Flames as it growled digging its Claws in to the soot of the field. It would lunge twords the second male aiming to bite him. only to feel a pain shoot up its still hurt leg. Droping to the ground.-

hell hound: 18/18

"oh so Puppy wants to play dose it."-turning to the wolf the man would Swing his blade downward.-"Wolf chops sound good."- Lucian would stand Swinging his won blade Blocking the mans blade as he grunted pushing the man back standing between Him and The Hell hound.-"Do not touch him monster."

Hell hound 18/18

Lucian Tightening his Grip on his blade would start to move forward his blade Glowing Crimson once more as he slashed downwards on the man.-quickly steping back the man would laugh. oh such a hero protecting a beast that would turn on you in a heart beat."-Lucians Temper was starting to show thru."shut up id rather be taken out by a monster then a nut job."

Oh is that so then let me be the beast you seek."-lunging at Lucian the male would slash at him once more.- this slash Cutting across his chest as the man laughed even harder. so much i see the water now let it out."-Lucian would Drop to his knees now coughing as he started to feel dizzy."i cant die here not now."

"

Seeing Lucian Drop to his kneed the Wolf would Stand its flames Burning bright now as it let out a Ravishing howl taking the mans attention from Lucian the wolf would lung forward Biteing down on the man not letting go till it created some distance between Lucian and the other man." jumping back this time it would Defend Lucian.

Lucian shocked by the outcome would Slowly Stands as his Body glowed Green healing himself as he ate. Reading his blade-"Why are you doing this. get away i don't want another to die for me."-Lucian would start to make his way twords the two.I made a Promise no more death because of me i wont let another die."

eating +1 hp

Hell hound: 18/18

Lucian: 9/11

ouch mut don't bite me!"-The man would swing his blade wildly at the the hell hound enraged. the blade would slash agisnt hell hounds nose cutting it as he cursed. "your gonna pay for that."- the man would jump back as his sword charged. readying for his next open spot to attack.-

Hell hound: 17/18

Thug: 17/18

Lucian would Growl now as he charges his sword running at the man. swinging his sword upward."digging his sword deep in to the malkes Chest Lucian would twist the blade.-"Do not hurt my Friends."-Lucian would pull his blade out of the man jumping back next to the Hell hound his swords ready as he waited for the next attack.

Wep dmg + Crit +Wep skill =4 Dmg

Hell hound: 17/18

Thug: 13/18

The m,an surprised by this was not ready for this he would see the Hell hound was more a threat then then Lucian and he would Charge at the wolf Slashing once more. Pushing Lucian away He would Run his blade agisnt the hell hound agine."im turn you in to a new shirt.-Lucian would chatch himself befor falling.-