[PP Fl4 ] Skating Lessons[Snow]

Guest Sato Daisuke

Guest Sato Daisuke

He stood at the portal and waited for Snows arrival. He had been anticipating this day after they had parted for awhile. It wasn't very long til he was noticing the cold now. The game mechanics were exceeding his expectations as an avid gamer. Black hair blew in the wind as a wintry bluster came through.

He had heard rumors of this place but this blew his mind. This was exactly like a visit to Alaska and then some. There were plenty of people bustling about doing their business and he couldn't help but wonder how they did it. Accepting this fate was one thing but living it was another. He had come to terms himself when he saw Snow again.

Guest Sato Daisuke

He laughed a bit as she ran to him. Hands wrapped her up and he twirled her around. He simply kissed the top of her head and spoke." Well hello there miss. I have missed ya. " A slight grin formed on his face and he tilted his head looking down at her." So how are ya doing today?" He still had her around his arms but it was loose so he could look at her.A gentle warm smile was given now as he felt this was meant to be. And it would last too.

Guest Sato Daisuke

He chuckled and followed her to the frozen lake. Seeing her run with him was a dream. A grin crossed his face as he spoke." I plan on going with you wherever you wanna go so let's see how well you skate now." He grinned as he was going to show her that he too was good. He had been wanting to impress her for quite some time now and now would be perfect. " I'll show you how good I've gotten."

I equipped my skates that I had purchased earlier in the year, they were simple and comfortable with a sleek white design on them. Show me then, top this! I said to Daisuke, challenging him. I stepped out onto the ice and did a few practice laps, smooth as ever. The other people were either skating on the outsides on just frozen, unable to move because they were scared. I jammed by toe pic into the ice and pushed off, sending myself flying through the air in about three spins.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sato Daisuke

Watching her gracefully fly into the air , he couldn't help but smile. The view was stunning as he took off after her. He shouted soon behind her and laughed." You got me beat with that move. But I can also do this!" Gaining speed toward her, he jumped into the air with his legs split apart. Upon landing, he took another jump into a double waltz. When he landed one more time , he started skating backwards with a flash of a wink to her." And here I was expecting to hold you while we were skating.." He gave a fake bottom lip out to her.

I clapped with a few muffled giggles, he was much better in the sorts. He was an exceptional skater IRL, so it was no surprise that he was great here too. Daisuke, still being able to jump off the ice, did a fancy air move and landed gracefully. He skated away, I thought I saw a wink from him too. We could do that..or we could do this. I said skating forwards after him while he skated backwards. My intentions were to catch up to Daisuke and spin around with him.

Guest Sato Daisuke

He smiled as he extended his hands out to her and slowing down. There was no reason to not to as he was preparing for everything. Seeing her gracefully move towards him, he felt that the world didn't matter much. Snow and him were just enjoying catching up with each other from the depths of being apart for so long. People would understand if they ever knew what these two had done for each other." I'll do whatever your heart desires." He chuckled a bit and came to a stop allowing the girl to catch up to him.

All thoughts went to Snow. How long she had been waiting for him and what dastardly things she was forced to do. " As long as your here. I don't care."

I playfully bumped into Daisuke and caught him in a hug. My arms wrapped around his neck and I leaned my head on his shoulder. Niether do I. I whispered softly, referring to how I didn't care much either. If my life was going to be here I might as well enjoy it, especially with Daisuke. I wanted things here to be better than there were back home, better even.

Guest Sato Daisuke

He gently hugged her spinning in circles with her. Their body heat now shared as they started to slow down. A little chuckle was heard as he kissed the top of her head." I miss this.." He referred to the simple ice skating." I miss a lot of things.. actually." He grinned a bit as he sighed." But most of those things were things we did together so I'm hoping to forge new memories together." He slowly pulled back to gaze at her. His hands never left her sides as he leaned in and kissed her cheek."Deal?" He whispered softly into her ear.

I closed my eyes tight as he hugged me, followed by a kiss on my forehead. I stood on top of my toe picks and kissed his cheek gently. New memories... I spoke softly and smiled, thinking of everything we had done as kids, teens, and now "adults." Thought I would be going to college, I didn't really want to be titled as an adult quite yet; I was through with having fun with Daisuke. Deal

Guest Sato Daisuke

As she kissed his cheek, he turned his head and kissed her lips. Her soft lips that he desired since they were children and here he had them. After a few seconds, he pulled away from her and started skating backwards again." Come on. Lets get going." He grinned as the other people were watching the couple be a bit more romantic. He didn't care though. Take a picture, he thought as he skated with her in one hand. " I think its best we go some where.. people can't see us being a bit more affectionate. " He laughed a bit as he let the wind blow his hair around.