[PP-F3] People Person (Zelrius and Miku!)

I clutch my new rapier in my hand with a determined look on my face, this wasn't going to be pleasant. I haven't been outside the city limits for a long time so I didn't necessarily know my own way around. Another thing was I was not a very skilled fighter, a noob some may call it. This would also divert me from the rest of the training players; I didn't really fit into the whole fighting category. With not really any friends in this game it was hard to not be bored either. Either was I was willing to compromise, make friends, and fight to stay alive; which went against what I just stated.

Zelrius walked about with a arrogant swagger. The curve of his lip just showed absolute narcissism. Today, Zelrius was sitting upon the lower floors to pick on some of the weak. Actually, that was a lie. His intention was far more shallow then that. His real want for being here was the reason that the last time he sat on the first floor he had met beautiful Aleyna. So this time the blood buccaneer was trying his luck again. Though occasionally, Zelrius stopped to make fun of the lower players so that no one questioned his real intentions.

Just now the ex Maverick may have another lucky break. He spotted a young lady that seemed about his own age. He stopped, straightening his tuxedo and fixing his bowtie so his over confidence didn't just make him look like a dork. He tapped on her shoulder and said with an arrogant air

"Why, hello there. I am Zelrius, and I'd like to know who to are."

The sudden tap on my shoulder made me jump a little. I looked upwards to see a boy introducing himself to me. H-hi Zelrius, it's nice to meet you. I'm Emik- Hatsune Miku I mean. I squeaked out rather forced. I looked right over the fact that he was an orange cursor player, it didn't matter to me unless he attacked. He was oddly wearing a tuxedo right now, it was peculiar to me because that's not the usual attire someone wears when fighting. Maybe he didn't fight?

Zelrius fiddled with a misplace collar a tiny bit. It had come up a little and Zelrius spent a few seconds smoothing it back into the style he liked it then back to the Girl. She had introduced herself as Hastune Miku, But just prior to that she had said maybe half a name to which Zelrius probably guessed was either her real name, or if she played other video games. another Username she used. All that beside the point, She had a questioning look on her face. Of Course Zelrius didn't know why exactly she was looking at him so, He guessed because it was his orange cursor. (--OOC Of course, as you stated earlier it was the reason that he was wearing a tuxedo, But avoiding Metagaming, He is only guessing)

Zelrius reached out a hand, Hoping she'd take the offer and maybe he could get a better greeting.

The boy named Zelrius adjusted his collar and such; raising a hand out to me, motioning a simple handshake. I raised my hand to his and carefully shook his hand, I didn't want to seem aggressive by shaking his hand too hard. This may be a little rude but why did I interest you? I said, cocking my head slightly to the side.

Zelrius put his hand down once the girl was done shaking his hand. He put a held up one hand to fix his Bowtie, Something he did quite often, almost unconsciously now. Then, he cleared his throat. Zelrius had to think quickly. Why did he want to talk to this girl. Number one, She was standing out in the open and seemed a bit confused. Number two, She seemed about his age and was just a bit appealing. Zelrius of course couldn't say either of these to someone he had just met, So the Blood Buccaneer made up his own reasons.

"I have approached you wondering if you are looking for anything? You seemed a bit discouraged by the area."

Zelrius cursed lightly to himself as he realized how stupid that sounded.

I moved my hand to the side of me when he adjusted his bowtie. Oh I um..I haven't been to this town in awhile so I don't recognize anyone or anything here. I said, leaving out the part about not wanting to fight. That crucial information was something I wasn't going to just admit out loud, I wasn't really sure of it myself. But I knew the time would come when I would be forced to fight in this game to save myself, not rely on others.

Zelrius glanced around the area, The people seemed to be calming down. They got the mid day rush over, Which meant there wasn't too much time in between Daylight to Night time left, and now was his chance to meet someone new. Zelrius's gaze went back to Miku. He gestured in the direction to the Outside Wilderness that surrounded this entire floor and haunted the grounds around the city. The boy, without saying any words, Began to walk off toward it. The Blood Buccaneer didn't even check to make sure she was following, a Bad habit he had.

What? I thought with confusion when Zelrius left without saying anything to me. Do I follow him? I think and as if I didn't have any self control I stood up and followed him out of the city. On the outside lies an eerie forest that got even creepier at night, so why were we going out there now? The sun started to set as it got darker, night fell over Aincrad.

Zelrius stooped into a field and turned around to check if Miku was following him. Appearantly so. Zelrius now noticed his horrible habit of walking off and expecting peope to follow him without a word being said about. Sighing, he supposed it would be one of his newer tasks to work on as of this moment. Zelrius drew his sword swung around a few times then looked to Miku. "Let's see what you've got, Draw your sword and hit me a few times. No worries, I have a great amount of armor and Health."

I-I'm not sure about this! I mean I want to get experience but I'm a little paradox. I'm stuck in a fighting game, yet I don't like to fight! I confessed but drew my rapier anyways. Thanks to Dylan I bought one that wasn't ugly, it was a beautiful designed weapon that matched my chestplate that I had equipped earlier. I'll only hit you if you insitst...I said with a faraway looking my eyes, deep in thought.

• 2 months later...

Zelrius smirked. He now realized how evil he could be about it. What an excellent way to pk someone. They attack you thinking it is innocent practice, Instead they initiate battle and end up in battle with Zelrius. Drawing his Twinfire sword, Admiring the blade. The Red and Blue flames twirling around the curved blade  in a flury that on the occasion mixed into Purple in spots about the sword. Then, putting away and unequipping the sword, showing that he had no intended not to swing back at this girl. One reason being she clearly wasn't even partly worth his time, and another being That Zelrius simply wasn't in the mood for fighting another player. 

"Focus, and attack me. As you can see, I've unarmed myself so I mean no Harm. Not to mention I guarntee you, I am plenty fast enough that if I wanted you dead, you'd be dead." Zelrius grinned arrogantly, as he did quite so often. He was now back into his own bubble of thinking himself superior, as was his personality to do more then enough.

(Roleplaying as Hatsune Miku) 

I returned my thoughts from getting out of fighting to Zelrius again. He spoke in with an annoying arrogance about how he could have already killed me if he wanted. I'm sure it was true that he could but the question was why? Why would Zelrius want to kill me? I barely know howto defend myself properly... O-okay. I replied, not really sure if he was joking or not about me hitting him. With a sigh I accepted that he wanted me to hit him. Why is he so persistent about it? I took off towards Zelrius with a firm grasp on my rapier. I faked left then outstretched my blade to connect with his neck.