[PP-F2] <<Long Live The Queen>> (Klein + Lucian)[COMPLETE]

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ *CLACK* *CLICK* BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

mb_twq.png

FOOLISH MEDDLING INTERLOPING FOOLS! *BZZzz!* YOU DARE SLAY THE CHILDREN OF MY GLORIOUS CLUTCH AND HIVE!! YOU WILL *Zzzzzt!* SUFFER INSURMOUNTABLE ANGUISH *BZZzzzZz* FOR YOUR MOST BLASPHEMOUS TRANSGRESSIONS!!! MY CHILDREN, PRODUCED FROM THE SEED AND ESSENCE OF MY OWN BEING, TO SERVE, TO WORSHIP, TO OBEY ME!! *BZZZT!!* SUCH NERVE! SUCH UNCOUTH DISRESPECT FOR MY OWN MAJESTY!! THE AUDACITY YOU PUNY BEINGS POSSESS *BZZzzt!* ONLY PALES TO YOUR OWN IGNORANCE AND FOOLISH FOOLISHNESS!! *Bzzzn!* AND NOW! YOU SHALL SUFFER! BUT FIRST YOU WILL UNDERSTAND YOUR TREACHERY AS I GO IN TO EXPLICIT DETAIL EXPLAINING EACH AND EVERY ASPECT *BzzzZzT!* OF YOUR COMMITED CRIMES UPON MY ORDAINED RULE OF.....[continues Monologue]

"Ok... That's about enough of that." Cindel said rolling her eyes. The Wasp Queen continued her monologue of all the violations they had committed. Cindel charged forth "NYEAAAH!!!" Nerve Needle drawn and ready, she lunged the blade at the Queen!

cind_atkrear.png

**Rolling Combat**

BD =11=9+2 (9 crit +1) Paralyze [1]

combat_atk_anim_sm.gif

*HIT* = 6 DMG

Crimson lightning consumed the blade and Queen as Cindel plunged Nerve Needle directly into her abdomen. The Wasp Queen writhed in agony, completely paralyzed from Nerve Needle's static energy!

----------------------

Cindel: 17/17

Klein: 17/17

Lucian: 15/15

The Wasp Queen: 24/30 (+Paralyze 1 post)

Seeing that monstrous bug gave him the creeps. Blade was tucked to the side of his body as he focused his energy into it. Hand then clutched the hilt and the blade turned red. He grinned and dashed forward with the blade pointed forward all the way hyper extending his arm. It slammed deep into the underbelly of the bug. He removed it and cut one more for goof measure." How ya like me now?"

BD 9 3 dmg + 1 = 4 DMG

Life drain 2 activated

Klein 17/ 17

Cindel 17 / 17

Lucian 13 / 13

Wasp Queen 20/30

Seeing as they both hit the queen wasp Lucian wanted a part as well moving to the left. Swinging his blade downwards lucian would continue upwards- damn bug can you talk much longer his voice Clearly annoyed by the horrid voice it had.-"Now go to sleep."-Lucian would jump back to Klein and Cindel-

DR =7 (5+2)

2 dmg!

Klein 17/ 17

Cindel 17 / 17

Lucian 13 / 13

Wasp Queen 18/30

The Wasp Queen had already lost almost one of her entire health bars. Cindel nor her companions had even suffered a single hit. The battle was currently well in their favor. With an intent on continuing in that direction Cindel swooped behind the the Queen and executed one of her rapier skills. cind_patk_blue01sm.png

**Rolling Combat**

BD =12=10+2 (10 crit +2) Paralyze [1]

combat_atk_anim_sm.gif

*HIT* = 7 DMG

It was a flawless execution of her linear strike. From behind The Wasp Queen was taken completely unaware. Cindel for a second time plunged Nerve Needle into the Queen's abdomen. Again The Wasp Queen was engulfed by the crimson lightning of Cindel's sword.

----------------------

Cindel: 17/17

The Wasp Queen: 11/30 (+Paralyze 1 post)

Blade raised in and ran forward to the bee. He dashed under the bee and cut under the wasps belly. Blade passed under and he grinned looking back at her. " Impressive.." He tilted his head and winked." Let's do this!"

BD 6 + 2 = 8

3 dmg overall

Klein 17 / 17

Cindel 17 / 17

Lucian 13 / 13

Wasp Queen 8/30

Lucian would Fallow in after Klein his Blade glowing as he Brings it upwards.The Queen would move to the left from Kleins attack causing him to Catch nothing from Air before Rolling under it shacking his head as he turns his blade ready in hopes for one last attack.-"Damn it i should waited for my attack"-embarrassment covered his face as he hoped Neather Kline or Cindel Saw his face.-

The Wasp Queen was finally moving again, no thanks to Cindel and Nerve Needles paralyze. She was hurt bad and hand't even had an opportunity to retaliate. Cindel didn't plan to give her one. She stepped to the Queen's side then lunged forward with her Rapier.

**Rolling Combat**

rapier_miss_anim.gif

BD: 4=2+2 **MISS**

The Queen made sure to use her returned mobility buzzing quickly forward to escape Cindel's assault. The maneuver may have bought some time, but that's all it did.

He dashed toward the bee with his blade raised. Watching Cindel miss , he ran past her and swung his blade at the queen. Of course this intelligent bee knew his movements and adjusted itself away from his blade. A growl was heard from Klein as he sincerely hated bees. They were his bane and a bit of terror. But he wouldn't reveal that to her as he jumped back." You're up, man!"

Klein 17/ 17

Cindel 17 / 17

Lucian 13 / 13

Wasp Queen 8/30

No longer paralyzed by Nerve Needle's arching currents the now enraged Wasp Queen archs her abdomen forward revealing her stinger. She darts forward in a buzzing fury! Her target, Cindel!

mb_twq.png

**BD 10-CRIT = 4 DMG -1(armor)= 3 Total DMG**

Overcome in rage, (or at least the AI simulated it very well) The Wasp Queen went full out on Cindel in an attempt at revenge. Both quick and swift The Wasp Queen bypassed the girl's defenses and landed a direct hit to Cindel's chest.

------------------------

Cindel 14/17

Lucian 15/15

Angry Wasp Queen: 5/30

Cindel yelped when the stinger struck her. It was true, she got a bit careless. They had been doing so well, locking everything down. The Queen's swift attack was naturally a surprise. But this fight was close to over. With any luck Cindel could finish it now. As The Queen withdrew her stringer, rather than recoil back Cindel lunged forth making a retaliation strike of her own. The maneuver was a gamble and dangerous, but the badly wounded Queen presented too much of an opportunity for her to pass up.

**Rolling Combat**

BD =9=7+2

combat_atk_anim_sm.gif

*HIT* = 5 DMG

Not expecting such reckless tactics The Wasp Queen was caught off guard. Nerve Needle pierced into her thorax delivering the killing blow. The Wasp Queen screeched and buzzed as she twirled towards the ground, finally bursting into particles of light. Cindel flourished her blade and started to dance.

cind_dance_anim_nobg.gif

----------------------

Cindel: 14/17

The Wasp Queen: 0/30 Defeated. <>

"Well I'll be damned..." The two had been fighting together for a long time and this.. well this was unexpected. A tilt of his head was given and he sat on the ground." Wanna go complete the quest ?" He grinned looking at the two." I hate bugs..they give me the heebie jeebies...so let's roll so it doesn't re spawn or some weird crap."

He stood up and dusted off his clothing. Eyes of brown scaled the area in hopes that was it. He stretched and walked to Cindel." Ready? " Eyes shifted to Lucian.

"Sure alright you big baby." Cindel ceased her dance and hopped over to Klein and Lucian. As the trio began to head back towards town she brought up her HUD. "Snapped another shot during the combat. Hmmm... sorry Lucian, must have missed you, were you hiding behind the tree?" she giggled then sent the image to the others through the message system. She pondered Lucian's question. "Good question. I need to go find some good armor still." Cindel told them with a wink.

waspqueenbattle.jpg

He shrugged as he looked at her." Maybe you'll model for me?" He took off running to the city at that point knowing full well he was gonna ear dirt. At least he found her sexy right ? Didn't matter though. He wanted to live one more day." I'll see ya back at my shop! " He said with a smile on his face running." I'll remember to leave the door unlocked!"

-Lucian would chuckled softly as he pulled his Duster around him.- well you both go have fun i heard about a Quest on floor 6 that might help me clear my mind. hes lucky he has you Clndel now don't lose him."-Lucian would turn walking twords Town to turn in the Quest before heading to the Waterfall.-"have a fun night."