[PP-F1-9]The Story Of Us(ShIfT)((PM FOR INVITE))

Shift sees Soul and shadow in the distance"hey guys over here!"Shift then begins to run over to them as his hair went everywhere as he ran his jacket was unzipped and blew in the wind.Shift stops and and thinks"why"Shift then turns and starts to walk the other way then wind stopped blowing and he looked at the ground it began to rain.

Ethereal was meditating nearby, eyes closed in concentration, when a splash of cold rain hit his cheek. Annoyed, he looked up at the sky - 'Jeez, weather cycles change randomly in this game..'. Standing, he equips his tailcoat to keep the rain off, his tailored suit dampening in the downpour. Running to the nearest shelter - a tree - he spots Soul and a stranger. "Hey there!" he exclaims as he joins them, the rain intensifying.

Ether whistled, a silver raven appearing from the blackening sky. It swoops down and perches on his arm, shaking itself off.

Ether shakes the offered hand warmly, with the hand that wasn't holding his familiar. He was always looking for a new face to greet - "Pleasure to make your acquaintance, I'm Ethereal but everybody calls me Ether." he replied casually. Looking up, he raises an eyebrow at how quick the weather turned. "Strange how randomly things change here, eh?" he remarks, before letting the raven soar and ascend to the sky once more.

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: Swift I'll join up with you guy in a bit. Apparently an old friend wants to RP right after I already posted here, but since nothing has happened in a while, I think I'll just do an RP with him really quick and then meet up. Also I can't remember how to delete a post.

Ryuu was just about to go to this group when he got stopped by one of the players who had just disregarded his offer. He turns around to go back, hoping to be able to meet this group again someday when he is a lot stronger, but for now he must go elsewhere.