[[pp]]floor 4-?] Meeting Lucian

Kira was walking around with Amaya (Night Rain in English), her water fox. Amaya was walking beside her familiar started to run and Kira ran following the water fox.

"Night Rain don't run!" She yelled and Amaya stops right in front of another figure a guy she guessed she was running at top speed then ran over a rock and fall then gets up and runs after the water fox. She ran into the figure and then fell onto her butt. "Ouch..." She mumbled Amaya barked at both of us. Amaya growls a little at the man Kira looks at the man, "s-sorry..." She shyly said.

She took his hand and stood up. She smiles and Amaya jumps up and down happily. "I'm Kira nice to meet you Lucian" she answered and then pets the hellhound not caring if it bit her. Amaya jumps up then jumps on her she was glad she let go of his hand and Amaya starts licking me up. "N-Night Rain please stop your embarrassing me..." She blushed a little bit and pushed Amaya off forcefully. The wolf sized Fox got off whining and then sees the other familiar Kira was petting and whines.

-chuckles watching her pet Forest fire. hes just a big baby around girls.- looks down to the fox whinning and yipping and he pats his leg- come here ill give you some love amaya.-Lucian would relax as there where not so many people around them.- "so why are you all the way out here?" and not around the towns? not use to seeing many people outside of the towns i think most are still worried about this whole Death game"

Amaya jumps up and down looking at the man name Lucian and yips happily. Then hears him say why I'm out here she looks at him with a blank expression.

"Is it bad to say I don't know what I'm doing out here?I was going to train on level nine but somehow I'm here" She admits Sadily. Santa sensed her sadness and jumps on her and licks kira's cheek.

Lol sure lets go. im sure Forest would like to see his home once more."-Lucian would mess with his hair not use to having short hair.-"Well i enjoyed the red hair while it lasted but i figured the game would see that my hair is black.-"Lucian would point to the main town we can take the Portal to Vulcan town or we can take the long way."-:lucian would wait to hear her idea. Forest would lower himself his nose at Amayas head before barking playfully.-

Lucian would nod Lucian has the same stats as a normal Hell hound but his flames are Green. Lucian would smile at her as he points down the side of the Volcano thats where the hell hounds are. so do you really wanna try it or there are some imps a bit past that that dont have as much health?"-Lucian would unsheathe his blade. as he looks to her.-

"Imps for a while until I'm a little more leveled up I'm unlucky at accuracy. So I will probably die straight away if I try it I only do 4 damage at my max accurary." She says after unsheathe her death blade. "The weird fact is my blade is called death blade and it only does plus one damage I am hoping to get the exact same blade with a better damage." She smiles at Lucian.

Good then lets go play with them."-Lucian would Run at full speed twords the scored plains."-Race you there."-Lucian's hair would move in the wind like the flames that dance above the flames. as he steps on to the field his Blade Fully Charges Lucian would lung at the first imp he saw his eyes seeming to glow red as the Lava shown in them.-Striking down on the Imp a dark grin crossing his lips as the Imp screeches in pain.

DR =5+2=7

Dmg = 4 dmg

Lucian 15/15

Imp 14/18

Kira17/17

She runs to the plain and amaya started to pant wildly she sighed and told amaya to rest as she turned into a small fenec fox and rested on my shoulder and sleeps. She looks down at her death blade and runs up to the imp and slashes at it but hit the air. She smiles, "see what I mean about me being unlucky."

Dice roll equals 3... Miss.

Party:

Lucian 15/15

Kira 17/17

Enemy:

Imp 14/18

She watches it attack him and hears him ask if we were okay. "Yes we are just Amaya is a water fox and it takes a lot of energy to be here. She runs up to the imp after it tried to attack Lucian and slashes at its neck. "Die imp!" She yelled a little mad. It moved fast she sighed and ran back.

Dice roll = 3... Miss again.

Party:

Lucian 15/15

Kira 17/17

Enemy:

Imp 14/18

Lucian would try not to laugh as his Blade starts to glow bring his blade downward." Missing the swing the imp would seem to just walk under it as a growl escaped his lips damn you you little [censored]."-Jumping back he would wait for Kira to make her mopve-"Im sure you can hit it."

Party:

Lucian 15/15

Kira 17/17

Enemy:

Imp 14/18