[PP-F1] Showing the way(Cabby)(Complete)

-skipping along towards the gates Lily sings a lullaby she knew from child hood. Not watching where she is going she bumps into Lucian and falls onto her butt and squeals- "Oww! Hey, watch where your sta...-looks up noticing that it is Lucian- "i mean sorry...for bumping into you." -blushes a little and looks away-

-lucian would watch her as he keep walking not seeing that he was about to run in to a boar. Bumping in to it the Boar would grunt and run to the others Squealing. Lucian would face palm as three Boars Came running twords them. unsheathing his sword he would cough.-"hmm Lily we have some friends coming guess we are gonna run you thru the schools of hard knocks."

Lucian 11/11

Lily 5/5

Boar 3/3

Boar 3/3

Boar 3/3

-Looks up and see's the boar running at him and runs to his side and pulling my Dagger from my boot ready for battle- "let's do this!" -sprints towards one of the boar aiming to stab it- "Come and get it you lil runt! -she screams as she swings for the boar-

dmg 1+skill =2 dmg

Lucian 11/11

Lily 5/5

Boar 1/3

Boar 3/3

Boar 3/3

Nice hit"-Lucian would run forward Spining as he aims to slash the second of the three Boars. His blade would Glow green as he Slices the boar in half as he grins watching it burst in to polygons. Grinning he would focus on the third of the boars his blade at the ready.

1 dmg+skill+ lifesteal dmg=3dmg

Lucian 11/11

Lily 5/5

Boar 1/3

Boar 0/3

Boar 3/3

-giggles yelling at him- "Not to shabby yourself Lucian but watch this." -sprints forwards as hard as i can getting closer to the boar and then slides right past aiming to slice the side of the boar wide open, tripping over my feet i fall flat on my face missing my attack-

Lucian 11/11

Lily 5/5

Boar 1/3

Boar 0/3

Boar 3/3

Squealing the First Boar wound charge at Lucian. running past him its horn would still cut across Lucian's side.lucian would place his hand on his side seeing that it had only Scratched the duster. Bracing himself for a second attack knowing he had the hatred this round.-"Ok one missed where is his buddy.'

7 = 1 dmg

1 dmg negated

Lucian 11/11

Lily 5/5

Boar 1/3

Boar 0/3

Boar 3/3

-grinning devilishly at the fact he missed- "Aw, poor Lucian what's wrong cant hit the broad side of a barn today?" -plant my foot behind me and shoves off a trail of dust flowing behind me as i sprint towards the boar and lunges at it screaming- " this little piggy should of stayed home!" -as she lunges she see's a shiny object and stops to look at it forgetting about the boar-"Shiny!!!" -she squeals-

Lucian 11/11

Lily 5/5

Boar 1/3

Boar 0/3

Boar 3/3

The third boar charged at cabby as she wasn't paying attention to it. but as it Grew Closer Lucian would move in front of her. Bring his sword across his hand using it as a shield before growling.-"Hey pay attention Cabby."-Lucian would push his weight in to the blade pushing the boar backwards.-"I swear your like my little sister."

Lucian 11/11

Lily 5/5

Boar 1/3

Boar 0/3

Boar 3/3

-Shaking my head, i look up and snap back- "Sorry Lucian, I don't know what came over me." -sprinting towards the first boar, swinging like a mad woman- "I will huff and puff and stab your skull in." -laughing devilishly she lunges towards the boar aiming to strike it in the side. Only missing by inches.- " Guess this piggies house is made of bricks." -she would say sighing-