[PP-F1] Showing the way(Cabby)(Complete)

-giggles skipping circles around Lucian before turning to the boar and drawing my dagger back sprinting towards the boar, she gets closer and leaps towards the boar yelling like a mad woman- "MY BACON!" - as she leaps she lands directly on the boars back stradling it and stabs it right in the back of the neck. Looks at Lucian- "Looky what I did." -she would giggle as she stands there fiddling with her skirt-

-chuckels as he looks at her- so you think im your Father are something?"-puting her down he shack his head.-"if you want to be evil like that im not gonna stop you but if someone trys to hurt you i will make it the worst choice they ever make."_lucian would smas he hold his hand out.-"pluse we will ahve a guild and a home.

-Smiles as he hugs her.- good now i should take you to Kleins shop to introduce you to him."-Lucians eyes would shift as he watches the boar start to respawn.-"It seems that they are to busy Grazing for now. so we should go before they try to pick another fight."-Lucian would lead her to floor 4 the Kleins shop.-

Complete