[PP-F1] Moving up in the World

He sat on a bench. Was he....NAPPING!? He wasnt too worried about what could happen to him...nothing is what it was. He waited until he heard a soft voice say "Hello" to him. He opened his eyes very slightly not wanting to wake from dream he was having. Or was it a living nightmare. Not what he was focused on. What he wanted to know was where the voice was coming from.

Archer was wondering through the town of beginnings, her sense of diretion seemed to have gotten a little better and she actually knew her way around the town now. Archer was pretty proud of that little achievement. Next step make lots of friends! Archer leaned against the wall squinting around at all the people wandering around the town of beginnings until she spied a hooded figure sleeping on a bench "He looks like he'd make a good friend!" Archer nodded to herself and hurried over to the bench weaving around before stopping by the bench and poking the hooded figure "Hello" she whispered not getting a response "Wanna be my friend" she said extending her hand to the hooded figure a grin on her face.

Friends....He thought about this word. Why would a random girl ask to be his friend. He looked up noticing younger looking fellow. He hid behind the young girl suddenly.

Excuse me miss, i need to borrow you for a second he said in a deep voice trying to hide from the suspicious man across the way.

"The Black...Shroud?" she says "Okie dokie I'll remember that name" Archer smiled "So do you know that guy" she asked turning to look back at man across the street "So ummm Black Shroud wanna be my friend, I'm gonna try and get as maaannny friends as I can, I wonder if that other guy wants to be my friend" she mumbled her sentence trailing away. Archer smiled that the stranger waved back. "You must know him I mean he just gave you a thumbs up" Archer squinted at them both wondering what their connection was.