Baa! Hello there!

**About me!**
-Name: Kage/Hikari/Squishy
-RP Experience: 18 Years! I started on the Warriorcats forum at 6 years old. At one point in time I couldn't even comprehend the idea of roleplaying anything other than my OC, Blazepelt. From there I discovered the "Off-Topic" forum and a little roleplay titled "Soul Takers"! After spending years and years there I discovered  Geeking and spent another few years there in a high school roleplay and another roleplay titled "Halcyon City". Since then I've fallen away from constructed RP and just been doing stuff on Discord and Twitter randomly. 
-OCs: Kage the Kitsune and Squishy the Goat (Old OCs would be Blazepelt and the Kurai family, namely Emil Kurai)
-Hobbies: Gaming (Currently leading my 100-man guild in New World), Reading, Roleplaying (Duh), and 3D Modeling
-Other: DMs are always open! Always looking for new 1on1 RP partners. I can't wait to read through and hop in with everyone! (I may be a bit rusty, I'm sorry!)