ALT | foray again.

MCvDgkw.png

[ ♬ ]

"watch me. i will go to my own sun. if i am burned by its fire, let me fly on scorched wings."

NAME 
 SEIKO UEDA.
ORIGIN
 TOKYO, JP.

HEIGHT 
 172cm
WEIGHT 
 65kg
BIRTHDAY 
 NOV 2.
FACECLAIM
 HOSHIGUMA

ARKNIGHTS
 ICHIKA & AN

PROSEKAI

ADMITS
ONE
:::::
---------------------- 12/08/23 · 09:53 PM · TOKYO, JAPAN 

ON THE LAST  
TRAIN HOME.
===
===
===
===
===

MARQUIS

1AK6cau.png  ... hey mom.
yeah i'll be home late again
sorry for worrying you.
... no, it's just school stuff, that's all.
. . .
yes, i know
yeah i took my dinner already.
club ran late so i ate out with them.
. . .
yeah i'm safe. don't worry
. . .
okay mom. love you too
see you when i get home.
marquis' last phone call, before entering the game. 

BACKGROUND

Spoiler

Seiko's life was completely ordinary by any Japanese context. An only child raised in a warm and loving household, Seiko was closer to her mother than her usually-absent father. Come middle school, she was evaluated to be quite bright for her age, ranking highly amongst her peers, though stood a chance to improve according to the faculty supporting her. As a break from her studies, young Seiko was interested in practicing Kendo, before waning off of the sport and mellowing out once she got to high school. The educational pressures of her more prestigious educational institution demanded that she turn to something that would actually relax her than stir her up during her off time from her studies, so it was Home Ec. for one year, before Gardening the next and onwards.

Seiko wouldn't say she was particularly close to her parents, though she wanted to be, knowing her role and place in society. Given the need for both parties to reciprocate, the young Ueda definitely had her hand extended to her parents', but rarely was able to receive their own in return. Such was life in a high-intensity living environment, on the outskirts of Tokyo, and Seiko took to entertaining herself at the local shops around city center with the arcades offering different machines.

The games added up to a habit; not bad, not good. And, for the first time, past her college entrance exams and when her studies started to slow down during her time in university, she wanted to go back to that all consuming, energetic environment of a fast-paced, action-packed... game.

Seiko bought Sword Art Online, thinking it was a good in between of the two aspects in her life. Was lucky enough to have subverted most of the queue fuss, somehow. Put on the headset on the first day of game launch.

Had never been able to take it off ever since.

TRAITS

Spoiler
V I R T U E S . F L A W S .
ADAPTABLE
Seiko's progress in life was by trying to alter herself to address the critiques of others. She adjusts easily, so long as she thinks there is valid reason behind the claim. If given the opportunity, she looks for new ways to better herself and others.
COMPARTMENTALIZED
Everyone has different expectations for each other. Seiko's learned to adapt to each of them. By separating different aspects of her life from each other, she can ensure she remains in control of herself, and her outcomes.
STRATEGIC
Seiko's focus on trying to meet others' expectations requires her to think carefully to understand how to do so. Whether she addresses them directly or indirectly so is up to her to determine, and while both are completely in her control, most would be better subverted than confronted. Seiko isn't lazy or a slacker; she just prefers to exercise her smarts to conserve her energies for what really matters, what challenges her most.
TUNNEL-VISIONED
Seiko is simple and straightforward. Hence, so would her thoughts be as linear -- and cutthroat. By having a single point of focus, Seiko can ensure a lack of distraction; efficiency at all costs.
AMICABLE
There's no sense in not getting along with others. Either through personal temperament or societal upbringing, Seiko is capable in demonstrating courtesy in front of others. She does her best to act as a neutral party -- sometimes on purpose, others on accident -- because that's the best position to be in for the best results with everybody else.
RISK MONGER
Seiko has been asking this question perpetually, even from her days in the outside world: is she an expendable human being, or not? At the crossroads of smarts and hearts, something tugs at the strings that make up herself. Each high stakes encounter is but an impersonal test to a everlasting theorem.

NOTES

Spoiler

xU357vY.png

ventura. 

Marquis | HP: 20/20 | EN: 20/20 | DMG: 1 | THORNS: 2

notes: n/a.

Spoiler

equipped

• item#1
  • item#2
  • item#3

battle-ready inventory

• //

skills

Spoiler

buffs

Spoiler

sword arts

Spoiler

misc

Spoiler

Tank Package.
Standard Spiked Plating | TIER 1 HEAVY ARMOR | THORNS II.
standard-issue beginner's spiked plating.

5sp -> curved sword r1.