[F06-SP] my own worst enemy

crux had finally completed his preparations. 

it had been the better part of a month that he had the twitch to begin climbing the ladder as much as he could and this was the last step before he would head to the tutorial area as a complete an utter monster of a newbie. sure, he wasn't really ready to destroy much else than the starting zone but he knew that he had achieved much more than the beginners did when they first started.

there were murmurs and whispers that he had been able to pick up in the town of beginnings and the biggest tidbit was the thought to find the gemini on the sixth floor and take him on as a level one to fully monopolize on his weakness, especially if a beginner was able to find gear that would give him a significant advantage. 

so crux stood on the first floor's teleport pad and placed in the coordinates of the sixth floor, letting the town of beginning disappear from his field of vision as the dense underbrush of the sixth floor forest had completely overtaken where he landed. for now, crux would head to krycim and sus out this mysterious figure in a dark cloak. 

[ QUEST ] : << GEMINI >>

[ ♪ ]

TaeyU7yE_o.png
CRUX | HP: 20/20 | EN: 20/20 | DMG: 07 | ACC: 03 | LD: 03

Spoiler

// journal  
lv. 01 / paragon lv. 00 

equipment.

i. wildcat's grace / claw weapon - dmg iii [ e ]
ii. dioscuri / earrings  - accuracy iii [ e ]
iii. crystal / trinket - loot die iii [ e ]
iv. empty 

battle-ready inventory.

i. starter healing potions - heals fifty hp [ 3 ]

skills.

i. weapon mastery: claw [ rank 01 ]

sword art.

i. [x4] ST-I (4 EN) A single-target sword art
ii. [x3] AOE-I (1 + [2 * targets] EN) | AOE | A sword art that strikes multiple targets at once.
iii. [x4] TECH-A (5 EN) | STUN | A single-target sword art that stuns an enemy.