Hello there.

I'm a thirty-something guy playing a twenty-something girl for a roleplay character. Luckily the name sort of works for both, but it's actually the name of the character I plan to roll. Anyway, how do you do. I'll be getting myself set up on this site over the course of the day, in-between doing video-editing work at home (I'm a small-time but long-time YouTuber) and am looking forward to getting to know you all and getting into the game; I've been involved in Persona RP forums for years and I was just thinking about how cool it would be to play text-RP in Aincrad when I stumbled on this site while looking for a screenshot of the Monument of Life, of all things.

Anyway, I'm gonna read through the rules and put together a character application. The character I have in mind is a concept from a fanfiction I started but never gained any momentum on, so it's more or less fully-realized in my mind; I just need to adapt it to the rules here! We'll see how this goes. In the meantime, see y'all around.