[PP-F4] Elf Slaughter [Ethereal]

Dylan walked through the snowy terrain, relieved that temperature wasn't felt in the game. "That's good, at least I won't be a walking popsicle." He sighs and starts trenching into the taiga. "These trees are giant. I've never seen anything like them!" He looks at the huge trees in wonder.

Out of nowhere the brawling mass of Ether punching the NPC plant landed directly in front of Dylan. Repeatedly hitting the enemy, he glances up, seeing another player. "Hey! A little help here?" he requests, going back to beating the helpless monster. He had come out here to gather the Sap of the Pinethorn - a powerful alchemical catalyst - but nobody had told him how tricky they were to catch..

"Sure, I'll help out!" He runs in, and slices at plant with his sword. "Can I ask why are you trying to kill this? I mean its barely visible with the nonstop snow on this floor." Before he can finish talking, he slips and falls into the snow. He says something under the snow, albeit muffled."Help! My head is stuck in the snow! I can't get it out!" Dylan then tries pulling his head out, but to no avail, it is still stuck in the ankle deep snow.

The enemy incapacitated, Ethereal was about to thank who he now recognised to be Dylan. Until he fell into the snow. At which point he laughed. A lot.

After a few seconds of guffawing, Eth got his act together, activating << Martial Arts>> and pulling the hapless player out. "I sincerely hope that you have the Survival skill, or you'll freeze to death after that! " he half-joked.

"I was hunting this little bugger so I could make him into mincemeat. I mean potions, yes, potions." he explains in a shady manner.

"N-not funny! I'm r-really clumsy" After being pulled out, he wiped the snow off of himself. "Thanks, and I don't have the Survival skill. Also, you do know we feel pain. Wait, you didn't mean that. I could still freeze even while not feeling it." He looks at the plants. "Mincemeat. For potions? You are an alchemist?"

"Yeah I know you don't feel pain, otherwise I'd still be sore from the time I got my face burnt off by a Firedrake." Ethereal replied playfully.

"Yeah, over time you'll lose body heat until you take a bunch of frost damage." he waves his hand dismissively. "Or you can just keep yourself warm.. Eth adds, smiling.

He kicks some snow and listens before giving an answer to the last question. "Indeed I am. They call me the Fireheart Alchemist as I am the most skilled Alchemist in all of Aincrad." he said while doing an over-the-top bow. Ether then stood and added "Though my shop has been shut for a while..".

Its been closed for a while? Haha! Dylan falls down his back, laughing hysterically. "How do you live with yourself at night? Calling yourself the most skilled alchemist, yet your shop is closed. That is pure gold." He turns his attention to the plant. "Does thing ever die?! Its still alive!?"

"Oh ha ha! I was just so busy maxing out FOUR skills, I didn't have the time to open my doors every day.." Ethereal shakes his head, a huge grin on his face.

He had totally forgotten about the stunned hostile behind him. Quickly, he spun round. His massive sword whistled as it cut through the air and halved the enemy. Looking over his shoulder, he asks "So. What is your profession then?".

Hearing the question that Ethereal had asked him had made him realize. He didn't have a profession. I erm.. don't really have erm.. a profession. He sighs, as this embarrassed, seeing as most of the people in the game had professions themselves. "I'm not good at any of them, I'm more of a roaming type of player."

[OOC gonna go sleep now]

"Meh. We're all different, man. Though I'm sure you'll find your calling sooner or later." he sheaths his blade across his back.

"Well, no point standing in the snow and watching you freeze to death. Join my party and we'll try hunting a few mobs." Ethereal offered, brushing the snow off his armor.

"Sure, I'll join your group. I am really in need of some Col, you wouldn't believe." Dylan nods at Ethereal and starts walking, motioning for him to come. "I don't really think I'll get a profession. I mean, the world doesn't need another blacksmith or tailor. I'm fine with being like this for sometime."

"Hey, it's up to you at the end of the day. Money. That's something I actually have nothing to do with. I've got all the equipment I will ever need and can make my own consumables. I'd like to buy a house, though, when the feature gets released." Ether comments, following. A hundred or so meters away he spots a Frost Troll (HP 50 DPH 2), and asks "Wanna try on this big guy?".

"Sure, I want a challenge!" Running up to Frost Troll, set on making the first move, he swings his sword at the monster, only to get flicked aside by the beast. He is flung against the side of a tree and falls down into the snow. "Ouch, that hurts.." He gets up from the place under the snow and waits for his next turn.

Dylan's HP: 15/17

Ethereal's HP: 33/33

Frost Troll's HP: 50/50

You could singly handedly defeat this in 5 hits. Me on the other hand.." Running at the icey creature, he disappears under the snow, only to reappear behind the troll and slash its legs. "I can still fight, though."

Frost Troll's HP: 37/50

"Well, I did get a substantial head start. Believe it or not I used to fight with a quaterstaff, back in the day. Did about as much damage as a dying hamster." he admits, as he turns to strike.

4 + 2 = 6 = Hit!

1 + 10 = 11 damage!

Frost Troll's HP: 26/50