[SP-F1] Earning a Living (Complete)

"First of all, you need to know how to communicate around the kitchen, if you want a successful restaurant, you not only need good food, but good service." She said, as I absorbed all the information.

"Speaking of which, I'll give you tonight a test run, to let you see how you can do in a kitchen, you up for it?" She asked.

"Sure! I'll try my best!" I said, a bit nervous, fearing that I might screw up.

She gave a soft smile, and said, "Don't worry if you mess up, it is your first time."

I felt reassured.

"Okay, first off, we need you to learn the dishes. Don't worry if you forget a bit of it, my assistant chef will help." She said.

I quickly put on my apron, which was black, with white frills.

After a few hours of teaching me the recipe, I easily manage to cook then flawlessly, much to the surprise of the workers.

By then, it was time to start the test run.

I stared at her in shock.

"But why?" I asked, curious.

"Well, I'm getting old and I don't have a successor, non of my children knows how to cook, so I had to look for someone else. But no one I taught was good enough, till I met you. You have alot of skill, and I know you will be a great owner, so will you accept my offer?" She asked.

I stared at her nervously, fidgeting a little.

'Do I really have the skills, I'm taking over a extremely popular restaurant, which has hundreds of customers coming each day.'

But I really did wanted to be a chef.

"I will, but could you guide me through for a few days though?" I asked.

The owner smiled brightly and said, "Sure!"

I was a bit nervous on the first day opening the shop as the owner, but the owner had trusted me, so I had to do well.

To my surprise, everything ran smoothly, and I was completely calm throughout.

Most players were surprised that I was working in a NPC restaurant, but accepted it after explained, the business also became alot popular, and everyday, people were coming over and eating.