[PP-F4] Frosty the Snowmonsters [Miki] (Completed)

"I really dislike this temperature. Its cold. Why do I feel the cold? This is annoying!" Dylan shivers as he walks through the snowy wonderland. "Snowmans? Who would make snowmans in this game?" He approaches the three make-shift snow humans and looks at them confused. "Seriously, who does this?" Before he can finish inspecting them, they all start moving. "Monster snowmans. A bit generic, but still I'll fight." He takes out his sword and begins to fight. "Let's do this!"

Dylan's HP 17/17

Snowmonster 1's HP: 8/8

Snowmonster 2's HP: 8/8

Snowmonster 3's HP: 8/8

"Snowy, snowy wonderland!" she chirps childishly as she spins in circles with her head tilted back. Floor 4 was her favorite floor that the front liners had discovered so far. She loved the cold and the snow around her. The numbness as you lay back in the snow. The snow collecting all around you. It was amazing. It was interrupted as she notices a player fighting 3 snowmen who were... alive? She grips the hilt of her sword and sprints towards the group.

She jumps forwards at the first snowman and unsheathes her sword, slashing it right through its snowy body and taking a huge chunk put of its hp. She lands with her free hand behind the blade of the sword with it raised beside her face. She runs over to the side of the player and grins. "Hi, need some help?"

(3 +4 (1hcs skill) +2 sword)

Dylan's HP 17/17

Moki. 21/21

Snowmonster 1's HP: -1/8

Snowmonster 2's HP: 8/8

"AhH! Where the heck d-did you c-come from!?" Startled by the presence of another player, he falls back to floor. "S-sorry, I d-don't like jump scares.." Dylan gets back up, and seeing one of the snowman dead, his other instinct is to attack the snowman. He runs at it, yelling "Quick Slash!" He is able to land a critical, but being the clumsy person he is, he rolls into a tree and hits his head. "Ouch. Did I get it?"

Dylan's HP 17/17

Moki. 21/21

Snowmonster 1's HP: Dead

Snowmonster 2's HP: 5/8

She winces as he slams his head into the tree after hitting the snowman. "Yeah, you got him! A critical at that!" she yells as she charges at the third snowman with her blade glowing a dark purple.

She slashes upwards at the snowman, cutting through the brittle snow of the creature and dealing a large amount of damage. "This feels great!" she says as she turns the sword over in her hand, in awe of the power it granted her.

Dylan 17/17

Miki 21/21

Snowmonster 2's HP: 5/8

Snowmonster 3's HP: 1/8

Dylan jumped back up and grabbed his sword firmly again. "I'm about to injure the second one, get the last one!" He runs through the snow, before running behind the second one and slicing at its middle. "Haha! Another critical! I'm on a roll! Yay."

Dylan's HP:17/17

Miki's HP: 21/21

Snowmonster 2's HP: 2/8

She gives a thumbs up in his direction before returning her attention to the boar before her. It was almost dead, all she needed was a hit. That's not so hard right? ...right? She dashes at the snowman with a determined look in her eyes, setting everything in this strike. She slams her foot into the ground and slashing at the snowman's erm... neck area. The snowman pushes it's head off and dodges the strike completely before hitting the stunned Miki in the face with its face. Her face slams into the snowy ground and she grunts trying to get up.

Dylan's HP:17/17

Miki's HP: 19/21

"Erm.." Dylan runs towards her and helps her up. "I didn't say to get faceslammed by it, I meant kill it." He runs again at the snowman which had just attacked the girl, and slashed at its head. "All you need to do is get the last one, ok?" He sighs and looks at the snow piling up.

Dylan's HP: 17/17

Snowmonster 3's HP: Dead

She frowns at the strange player. "You thought that was my plan? I'll take the last one, fine." She says slightly disappointed in herself for getting hit like that by the snowman. At least it was dead and they could dance all over its dead snowy body, maybe even eat it! This fueled her bloodlust as she charges the last snowman with her sword above her head.

She smirks as the blade hits the snowman, killing it instantly and shattering it into the familiar little fragments. She giggles lightly as she watches the pixels disappear before her. "There we go!"

Snowmonster 2's HP: ...overkilled. ._.

Snowmonster 3's HP: Dead

She watches him cautiously. They may have helped out in taking out the snowmen, but he could easily turn and attack her anytime if she didn't stay on guard. She started to ease up when suddenly he disappeared into the snow, not a trace left of him other than his voice which seemed to Echo from somewhere below. She walks over to where she last saw him and peeks over the edge of the hole to find him standing in the hole by himself. "I'll help you just wa-" she says as she reaches her arm into the hole and falls over the edge, landing safely on top of the player.

She scoots back off his chest and onto his lap, completely forgetting she was sitting on him. "Are you ok? I didn't mean to fall on you! Now we're both stuck in this hole with no free able exit. We're gonna have to find a way somwhow..." She trails off into her own thought as she bites her lower lip.

"Its f-fine, I'm ok, I m-mean you n-needed a s-soft landing r-right? F-forget everything I s-said." he said, talking rapidly. To avoid any attention to his face, which was a bright red at the moment, he started looking for a way to get out. "I'm n-not sure how w-will get out.." He tries jumping, but it fails and he falls down.

She notices he was blushing and giggles lightly before turning back to the opening in the hole. She watches as he tries to jump, but fails and falls. Running Iver with an arm held out, she helps him up before attempting to climb the wall, but falling as it was too slippery to hold on with her hands. "This could be a problem. We're stuck down here together for now until we can find a way out." she says bluntly not trying to sugar coat it at all. "Gosh, why now of all times?" she says to the dirt as she kicks it furiously, causing a large lump of snow to fall and land on her and cover her in a pile of snow.

His face still bright red, he look at the packed snow falling. After seeing her get covered by the lump of snow gave him an idea. "I figured out how we can get out!" He rapidly starts taking away the snow from her so that she can get up and then immediately starts patting it down on the floor. "If we can get enough snow, and the start pilling it up and then patting it down, we can make a floor that'll rise inch by inch. Try to get more snow to get down!"

It would take a while, but it's the best idea they had at the time. She nods and dives headfirst into the wall again, knocking more snow down on tip of her. Popping out of the snow, she gives a thumbs up and repeats the process until they had a very large pile in which she helped with the packing of the snow. They were making good progress, though it was only a few inches and they had been at it for at least half an hour.

GbsPGE4.jpg?1

"We f-finally got out of t-the hole! It took us s-some time t-though.." Dylan, shivering from the amount of time spent in the cold start walking. "Its s-so cold, my n-nose is red. I p-probably have h-hypothermia..Agh.." He starts walking toward the town, when a giant snowman comes up from the snow. "Oh y-you have g-got to b-be kidding m-me!"

Giant Snowman: 20/20

She smirks as they climb out of the hole, the player shivering from the cold. She loved the cold and it didn't really bother her the slightest... unless of course a giant snowman tries to kill you. She dodges the snowball thrown from the snowman and pulls out her sword and charges at the snowman.

She leaps up into the air and attempts to slash the snowman's head only to be swatted by the giant stick hand of the snowman. "Damn you!" she says as she picks herself up and grabs her sword, returning to the players side in a defensive stance.

Miki's HP: 18/21

Giant Snowman: 20/20

"I expected a bit m-more originality f-from the c-creators.. T-this is r-really generic." He looks up and jump back in time to not get slammed by snowman's arm. "ACHOO!" Dylan starts sneezing, although, each sneeze sounding as if he was kitten. "D-don't tell anyone w-what happened today.." He runs at the titanic snow monster and slices at it bottom, taking a bit of HP away. "ACHOO!" He sneezes again. "I d-don't like t-the c-cold."

Giant Snowman: 17/20

She frowned from the last attack and charged in again for another attack hoping to hit it this time around. Gripping the hilt of her blade tighter, she jumps into the air to try and hit the monsters head again. She smirks as she maneuvers around the snowman's arm and strikes it's head with her blade, taking a large chunk out if it's face. She hops back to the players side who was now sneezing. Seems like he was getting a cold or something. They need to finish this quickly and get to an inn or something.

Giant Snowman: 10/20

"ACHOO!" Dylan sneezes again. "I'm f-fine, d-don't w-worry about me. I c-can fight." He grabs hold of his sword weakly and starts walking towards the monster. Gulping, he swings at it, but being in the state he is in, it does no damage. The monster starts slamming its giant stick arms at him, and he is unable to block a single of its attack. It then swipes at him, and sends him flying into a nearby tree. He, gets up, his eyes blurry. "I.." He falls down, the rest of his sentence inaudible.

Dylan's HP: 8/17

Giant Snowman's HP: 10/20

"No, damn you you oversized snowcone!" she yells as she charges for another hit on the snowman. It was missing one of its eyes already and it's health wasn't so good either. She could finish it off pretty quickly, at least that was the plan.

She brings the sword crashing through the bottom portion of the snowman, cutting right through its lower portion and leaving it barely alive. She hurries over to the player who was on the ground to help him while the snowman was immobilized. Kneeling beside him, she presses her hands against his shoulders and shakes him gently. "Hey, snap out of it! Come on!"

Dylan's HP: 8/17

Giant Snowman's HP: 3/20