[PP-F4] Frosty the Snowmonsters [Miki] (Completed)

Dylan gets up all of sudden, and grabs his sword. Angry, and embarrassed, he runs at the snowman. A cloud of snow appears around him and the monster,and a few moment laters when it settless, he laying down behind the monster. It seems as if he was unsuccessful in doing any damage, but ots the complete opposite. The snowman disappear into bits of pixels and drops a mat. "Is it d-dead? Did we w-win?" he says getting up and then looking at the player. "I'll t-take that as a y-yes." He sighs, still shivering.

She watches in awe as he strikes the Snowmonster and finishes off the last sliver of hp it had remaining. Immediately she jumped and threw her fist into the air, her eyes gleaming with excitement as she quickly sprints over and hugs the stranger that had helped her. "Thanks a bunch Mr.!" she chirps as she releases from the hug and sheaths her sword, her excited state slowly flowing away, returning her to her normal calmer state. "It might not have been so easy without you here. Now isn't really the time to worry about victory, we need to get you somewhere warm and quick!" Wrapping her arm around his back, she slowly tried to help him towards the nearest town.

Although his face was still a bright crimson from the cold, he was blushing when she hugged him. "Um.. y-you..h-hugged me. W-why?" He walked back, bewildered at what had just happened. "She hugged me. I don't understand. This makes no sense. I'm just going to ignore it. Storing it in the vault." He looks to see that they have returned. "T-thanks, I t-think I can handle it f-from here."

"Why? I don't know... I just felt like it I guess, sorry." It was just a hug, not like it was anything major, but to some people hugs are a huge deal. A large grin spread across as they made it through the town gate and onto the snow covered pavement of the town."T-thanks, I t-think I can handle it f-from here." She heard the player say, obviously still very cold. She winked and have a thumbs up before glancing at the different shops and other buildings on the street they were on. "There's an inn just down the road, you should probably go down there and get warmed up." She points in the direction of the inn before she suddenly frowns and scolds herself under her breath. "Sorry, I never introduced myself. I'm Miki, nice to meet you!" she chirps as she sticks a hand out offering a handshake to the friendly player.

"Its f-fine, I um.. haven't r-teally been um h-hugged like t-that.. ever He looks at the inn that she points at and then looks back at her. "N-nice to m-meet you M-Miki. I'm D-Dylan." He sighs and continues to walk toward the inn. "M-maybe I'll s-see you another d-day!" He runs towards the inn and disappears behind the doors.

Col gained: 400

200 Each

Loot Gained: None

Skill Points Gained: 1