[PP-F1] The hunt is on tonight (Me and _Miki_) *COMPLETE*

It was Kosan's first night in SAO ... as he went in the Inn nearby he saw he has no col to pay the rent ...He went outside the city to hunt some animals like boars ... On his way out Kosan saw another Character . It was a girl . As i went closer Kosan said Hey you ! Name's Kosan ... Do you not have money to pay the rent at the Inn as well ?

The first floor. She didn't know why she was constantly visiting this town so much recently. Was it the atmosphere? The food? "Who knows..." she thinks to herself as she continues down the paved streets of the town until her train of thought was broken by a voice from beside her. She turns to the player who introduced himself as Kosan. She glances at his gear and quickly makes the assumption he was new to the game. With a sigh she introduces herself to the player. "Miki. You shouldn't assume such things. I have plenty of col, but I was about to go kill some monsters. Care to join?"

She nods and continues in the direction she was going originally, to the gate out of town, simply expecting the player to follow. The first floor was filled with plenty of weak mobs she was sure the player could handle with no problem. Or so she hoped. Watching a player die in front of her wasn't really on her check list of things to do and it probably never would be. She exit the gate onto the fields and follows the path until she spots a few boar in the field. An easy target. "Follow." was all she said as she grips the hilt of her sword and slowly unsheathes the blade before charging at the group of boar.

She smirks at the oblivious creatures before her and brings her blade slicing through the first boar with ease. The boar immediately dies and shatters into hundreds of small fragments and disappears. She jumps back and watches Kosan to see what he would do.

Miki 21/21

Kosan 7/7

Boar -3/5 (Dead)

Boar 5/5

She watches as the player strikes the boar with a critical, dealing a large chunk of damage and leaving it flinching. The boar was hobbling from the wound inflicted which left it in a very vulnerable spot. If she wanted to she could kill it with ease, but she wanted the player to practice right now. She would jump in if he needed help. "Go ahead. Finish it off." she calls out then stabbed her sword into the ground and rests her arms on the hilt of the blade, her head on top of them. "He might have some potential..." she thinks to herself.

Miki 21/21

Kosan 7/7

Boar -3/5 (Dead)

Boar 2/5

Kosan charges with his sword but he passed right next to the boar who hit him right in the arm . He thinks to himself "I am so weak .. i can't even defeat a boar ... " as he jumps back and puts his sword in a defensive position ... Sorry Miki he said... I couldn't hit the boar.

Miki 21/21

Kosan 6/7

Boar -3/5 (Dead)

Boar 2/5

She watches with a blank face as she watches. He missed the last attack and almost immediately started apologizing for something he can't control. "He's soft..." she thinks to herself. "That'll get him killed if he isn't careful." She glances at the boar who was snorting in rage from the cut on its side. "Don't apologize to me. Just try again until you get it." she says to him. She felt like some kind of teacher training a student. She puts a hand to her face and chuckles slightly. "Who would've guessed."

Because of his anger that he missed, he charges and ... misses again . The boar hit him again . As he is feeling hurt he goes back in a defensive position saying I need to calm down ... I can't control my anger nor my hits ..

" I might die if this keeps happening " said Kosan to himself

Miki 21/21

Kosan 5/7

Boar -3/5 (Dead)

Boar 2/5

She watches as he misses the boar again. He seemed very angry about the misses, another thing that wasn't always good in games like this. She sighs and sits down with her back against her sword, her arms crossed and one leg stretched out. "I thought there could be potential in him, but it looks like he just got lucky with that first hit. He's gonna need new gear." she thinks. Many thought began streaming through her head as she thinks how she could help the player without losing anything herself. What benefits she could get of she helped him.

Her eyesfluttered and her head dipped as she started to doze off sitting there. She quickly jolts awake as she hears the players voice say "Finish it!" She looks over to find he had hit the boar again, but barely a scratch. It was still going. She sighs as she stands and pulls her sword out of the ground before slowly approaching the boar with her sword by her side. She glared at it before she suddenly dashed forwards, her sword glowing a dark purple. She slashes horizontally at the boar hoping to finish it, but the boar ducked out of the way. She pulls her sword back and down to block the boars attack just barely in time. She jumps out of the way and scoffs at herself for missing such an easy target.

Miki 21/21

Kosan 5/7

Boar -3/5 (Dead)

Boar 1/5

As Kosan sees Miki jumping back he charges and with one final strike he kills the boar who shred in many crystals then disappeared . Finally he died ... It was sooo hard... And i leveled up ! That's great. As he goes back he hugs Miki saying Thank you for helping me...

Miki 21/21

Kosan 5/7

Boar -3/5 (Dead)

Boar -1/5 (Dead)

She watches him kill the boar with another hi, the boar disappearing. "Finally we kille-!" Her thought were interrupted when the player suddenly hugged her. "Thank you for helping me!" She hears the player say. She instinctively shoves him back and grips her sword tighter in her hands, a small amount of rage building up inside her. "Why did you hug me?!" She demands angrily. "Why did you just hug me?!" She steps back, her knuckles turning white from how hard she was squeezing the sword.

"I guess that was a little harsh." she thinks to herself. She loosens her grip on her sword and slowly sheaths it, her eyes never leaving the player in case he tried something else. "Sorry about that." she says softly. Tilting her head up and to the side she says, "You can look all you want, but touching is gonna cost ya!" A small grin spreads across her lips as she says this and she glances at the player.

What did he expect the boar to drop? They were one of the weakest mobs in the game, it's not like they were gonna be able to give much if they did drop anything. "A little col is all we get. It should cover the cost at the inn." She starts off towards the fields of for one, stopping and looking back at the player to see if he had anything else to say or ask. "If that's all you need, I'm gonna go continue my hunt. Anything else you wanna ask or do before I go?"

-Complete-

Rewards:

400 col per completed page (20 posts) ÷ 2 (# of players) = 200 each

Kosan: 205 col (5 (mob hp) × 1 (floor number) = 5)

Miki: 205 col (^)

((Cindel: Since Miki is lvl 9 with 21 HP and Kosan has 7 HP, in order to obtain COL from the mobs they need to have at least 11 HP each

As such, it will only be 200 col each instead of 205 :) ))