[PP-f1] A New type of Gamble

Zelrius wanted to try out a new idea he had for a gambling game here in Aincrad. A race type thing, Almost like real life. People would use their skills and personal speed combined to race a friend or even an enemy of theirs for Higher stakes. Zelrius loved the idea and thought it'd be a little stress reliever. So here he was now, Zelrius was standing in a field on floor 1 waiting for his friend, Fives.

As 5 gets a invite from zelrius to Race in the field on floor 1 5 Looks down in despair as he knows he's going to be late He opened his interface to the map"Let me see if I can use this feature. To track him." As he pushes the track friend, Botton and heads out after 4 hours Of looking, he finally ends up in the middle of the fields as he looked around, he suddenly sees zelrius Standing in the middle of field. "Sorry I'm late, you know, I'm terrible with directions." As he ran towards zelrius "Please remind me why I looked for you for 4 hours. Get lost 5 times and ended up in the middle of the field. What are we do again"Bending over to catch his breath