[SP-F1-F2] Blade of Dreams (Ignore/Fail)

As I was walking around on Floor One, I recently recieved a slip from the quest board, it was a misson to aquire a custom blade. The blade would be made to the players desire, the only catch is that I must gather the materials to have it made. I walked into the market place where I saw the shop, "Sai's Weapons Stall", this was to shop I was looking for, as I entered the shop I saw a you girl standing behind the counter looking at me. She greeted me with a warm smile and asked me what my buisness was here. As I reponded to her, "I request a blade, this one I have sickens me, I wish for a Katana that is heavy, strong, and demonic like." I say as she then looks at me and then tells me that I would need Osmium ore, if I wants a sword that is stronget and heaviest, as well as evilish like, she says that it can be found on floor 2 by only defeating Dark Stone Elemental, as I nod and turn to leave, but not before she ask me my name as I just look at her and give her a stare and I closed the door.

[All posts in this are to be ignored.]

As I leave the shop and look around, I decided that it was time for me to go towards the Gate and head to floor two, as I trek to the gate I look at a person calling at me. As I stop and turn to them I see that they were refering to me, someone wanted to speak to me, nonsense. As they begin to jabber and ramble on, I hear that they over heard my discussion with Sai, was this person a stalker, or a eyedropper? As I didn't like no dought, they tell me that there is another way to get the ore, floor 2 is a good way to get the ore, but you could also harvest here on floor 1, just not as well as you could on floor 2.

As I look at him, and he tells me that there is a mine here on floor 1 that holds elementals as well, there just here in fewer numbers and are scattered throughout the mine, which has many monsters in it. I just sigh and turn as he gets done talking, "I guess I'm staying here then, if that guy is wrong I'm killing him." I thought to myself and begin walking into the fields.

As I look around, I see many animals, and creatures enjoying the day, as I wandered, I looked up ahead and saw a lone wolf, as it turned to me I drew my Scimitar, the evilish looking blade I got when I got to Aincrad. As the beats charges at me, I hold my Scimitar with both hands, and I go into the Gedan-no-kamae stance, as I point the Scimitar down at the ground. As the wolf get close I lock on and then turn my body to hit the basted beat as I was next to it and pulling my blade down at its torso, just above the spine.

編集

[Edit]

As my blade came down and hit nothing, I saw the wolf turn its self in the air and face me, as I looked at it, with my left eye, my right onw under the eye patch. I gave it a evil stare and saw it come at me again, this time I went into the HassÅ-no-kamae stance, placing my left foot forward, and my Scimitar pointed upright, I had the hilt in front of me at my right shoulder. As the blade was sloped slightly to the rear, I prepared to attack the beast.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 9/9

[Health Points: 9/9]

ウルフ

[«Wolf»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 5/5

[Health Points: 5/5]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

[+1 Damage from 1-Handed Curved Sword level 1]

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Rolled a 1: Epic Fail»

«Wolf takes zero damage»

«1: Epic Faliure; No actions succeed»

«2-5: Miss; No damage was dealt»

«6-8: Strike; Single point of damage dealt»

«9: Critical Strike; Two poins of damage dealt»

«10: Ultimate Strike; Three points of damage dealt»

As I saw the wolf come at me, I prepared for and attack, as I watched it get close to me. I was staying in the left view of the wolf, as my blind sopt was my right side, but only if I kept my eyepatch on. As I see the wolf come at me, I jump back abit as I dance around the map and keep the wolf busy as I thought of a plan. "Blasted wolf, why'd you have to come my way, I was close to getting the SukarusupurittÄ (スカルスプリッター, Skull Spliter) to, now I have more work for me to do now." I thought as I then stopped and let the wolf get close in as wait for it to land a hit on me.

編集

[Edit]

As the wolf missed me I jumped to my left and looked at it, as I gave it another evil look and then I pulled up my Scimitar, and sighed as I then charged at the wolf ready to kill this thing, "Might get seom mats from this kill to." I thought as I charged at the beast once again.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

ウルフ

[«Wolf»]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Wolf rolled a 1: Wolf missed Epically »

«Shi takes zero damage»

As the wolves attempt to bite me failed, miserably, I dodged its incoming attack and was now to its left. Staying it away from my blind spot, I charged at the Wolf, with my Scimitar, and swing it downward, hoping this time I got a decent hit on it. The wind blowing and the sky feeing cool to the touch, I felt like I was back home in Japan.

編集

[Edit]

As I yet again miss, this was getting tiresome and petty, as I see the wolf do alittle hop, I see it was gleeing with happiness that I missed, "Your going to die now dog, I will cut your head off and stick it on a pike." I says to it as it growls at me and I kick up a cloud of dust as I jump back away from the wolf, keeping my distance, as I see it chargin at me once again. "This is pointless, were am I going with this pathertic exuse of a battle?" "No where is what, now to get to higher ground." I thought as I looked at a nearby boulder and I bolted towards it and seeing the wolf following me.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

ウルフ

[«Wolf»]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 1: Epic Failure»

«Wolf takes zero damage»

Seeing the wolf stil behind me, I look at it with a scornfull look in my eyes, as I dashed towards the large boulder. And jumping up I landed on the top and looked down at the wolf as it frantically tried to get me. "Now to find your weakspot you blighted little nuisance." I thought as I looked at it, and saw one, but it disappeared after a few seconds, and then reappeared once again. I gave if some thought anf then looked at the wolf, "When is a good time to strike, maybe I should remove it?" I thought as I placed my left hand on my pathc ahd slid it off, revealing my purple right eye, and I looked at the wolf, with my Heterochromia eyes and then saw the opening again.

編集

[Edit]

As I was about to jump down and attack, I saw the opening disappear once again, and I scoffed inside my head as I missed my chance, I looked at it with my blue left eye and violet right eye and kept watching for an opening to attack. As then I see the wolf turn and run, as this was my chance now, I leaped from my perch and dashed at the wolf with my blade at the ready to attakc it.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

ウルフ

[«Wolf»]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 3: Miss»

«Wolf takes zero damage»

As I get close to the wolf I see several openings I could take to kill this or at least harm it, and then one hits me, the back left leg. As I dash closer in I then slide towards the wolf and swing my blade, "Land you blasted sword you." I say to myself as I gain less and less room from the wolves left leg.

編集

[Edit]

As i miss I just gave the wolf more time to run, as I almost lost my balance and tripped, not I had a slight frown on my face that quickly faded away. As I continued to chase after the wolf.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

ウルフ

[«Wolf»]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 2: Miss»

«Wolf takes zero damage»

With my last attempt failed, I finally caught up with the wolf once again, and this time I was prepared to kill it once more. As I get close I swing my blade at it and prepared to slice its left leg, my Scimitar coming close to its leg as I was soo sclose to ending this battle.

編集

[Edit]

As my blade cleaves the leg off the wolf, I slide and catipult off the ground and land in front of the wolf, and slide back a few feet, as I then slowly walk to the wolf and look down at it. As it tries to bite my foot, I back my stance back a few inches and then kick the wolf in the jaw with my boot and then pick it up by the neck and drive my Scimitar through its chest. Making its HP drop to zero and then it burst into blue triangle pixel.

"Easy enough, now to return to my path way and retrieve the Osmium ore for the SukarusupurittÄ (スカルスプリッター, Skull Spliter)." I said as I then began my way back to the intended path.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

ウルフ

[«Wolf»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 0/5 死んã 

[Health Points: 0/5] Dead

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル2ã‹ã‚‰2ダメージ

[+2 Damage from 1-Handed Curved Sword level 2]

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 10: Ultimate Strike»

«Wolf takes 3 damage»

«Wolf takes 2 extra points of damage from weapon skill.»

«Wolf takes total 5 points of damage»

As I walked back onto the pathway, I felt tired, and exhausted after that tiresome battle, as I sheathe my Scimitar bac in its scabbard, I look and see a boulder. The same one I was on before, and I walk to it and jump up it using my «Acrobatic» skill and land on top of the boulder and sit down. As I leaned back and took it easy for a few minute to allow my stamina icon to charge back up, as I sighed. "Man so much trouble for SukarusupurittÄ (スカルスプリッター, Skull Spliter), this sword will be the death of me someday." The sword his father had in his office, the one he promised to give him when he turned 18, this sword was his fathers family Heirloom, and now IRL I have it hanging on his bedroom wall.

As I sit there and rest abit, I close my right eye and reapply my eyepatch and hide my Violet right eye again. "So, Im soo close to unlocking the «Katana» extra skill, when I do I will never go back to this blasted Scimitar again." I say outloud and I sit up again, "Wonder if I can get more Katana's soon, I like to collect these things, as they peak my interest alot." I says again and then lean back againsted the boulder, and I sigh, as I let the wind blow over me, andI feel the cool summer wind.

As I lay there for about 10 minutes I look up and decided to get going, the SukarusupurittÄ (スカルスプリッター, Skull Spliter) wasn't going to make itself if I kept lounging around. As i hop up and look around as I see that only a dew enemies were around, and they were in the far distance, as this worked in my favor. I liked to fight but battles like tht wolf were too tiring for even me to perform, "Maybe working solo isn't such a sma... wait what am I thinking, solitude is the lifes playground there no one can stop you, you can do anything bu yourself."

"Even if it is a lonely life, a solo player doesn't have to worry about being slowed down." "Plus no one would want a moster like me on their teamm I mean look at me, pale white skin, snow white hair, who wouldn't be judgemental about that?" I thought as I sighed and hoped down off the boulder and then looked around as I still showed no emotion, my doll like face still as always. As I looked at the path again and followed it once more. to a large open area, and I saw it the mine, on the other side of the field ahead of me. "He didb't say anything about this, crap this will be fun." I thought as I drew my Scimitar and walked into the monster infested field.

Walking around I see a few enemies around me, all ignoring me, something like this was a thing I didn't like. I see a tall tree ahead and I bolt for it, and I climbed up it and sat at a branch 15 feet up and looked down and saw something attacking the monsters. Looked like a fish men, then it hit me, "Gillmen, lovely, guess theres a large lake nearby for them to spawn." I said as I looked around and saw a lake in the distance, and as i saw the fishmen kill off the last boar, they turned back and headed for the lake. Sighing in relief I slide down the tree and landed next to a lone boar whi suddenly jumped and turned to me. "More interuptions!?" "Your mine bacon." I say as I charged at the Boar with my Scimitar in hand.

編集

[Edit]

As I jump back as the boar rushed me, my blade swinging at nothing, I look to see what creatures were coming my way, as i was safe for now, but this boar was going to be a problem, as I got my footing, I charged at the walking bag of bacon once more hoping to kill it.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

イノシシ

[«Boar»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 2/2

[Health Points: 2/2]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル2ã‹ã‚‰2ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 1: Epic Fail »

«Boar takes zero damage»

«Boar takes zero extra points of damage from weapon skill.»

«Boar takes total zero points of damage»

As I charge the Boar once more, I hoped I killed if this time, knowing that if I didn't running up the tree was my best option in getting away. As I get close I see a lone wolf heading my way, as I hate these petty interuptions, swinging my blade at the boar I prepared for a counter attack it one came at me.

編集

[Edit]

As I cleaved the boars head in two I see it disapear and then I look to see the wolf still coming at me, as I sigh, I turn towards my next interuption and began my battle with it. A stubborn wolf.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

イノシシ

[«Boar»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: -1/2 æ­»ã‚“ã  (ã‚„ã‚ŠéŽãŽ)

[Health Points: -1/2] Dead (Overkill)

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル2ã‹ã‚‰2ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 7: Strike»

«Boar takes single damage»

«Boar takes two extra points of damage from weapon skill.»

«Boar takes total 3 points of damage»

A successful roll (11-18) will result in 1 Material of the desired type.

A critical roll (19-20) will result in 2 Material of the desired type.

All material gained must be stated at the end of the topic.

[OOC- Rolled a 15 on loot dice roll; gained one material [«Boars Hide»]]

Turning I see the wolf come after me, I was prepared to kill it, as i already finished off the boar and now had some leverage. I was prepared to kill it, going into the HassÅ-no-kamae kendo stance, my left foot forward, and my Scimitar held pointing upright with the hilt in front of my right shoulder. The blade slopes slightly to the rear, and when I cut, the Scimitar is raised above my head, as in I was using JÅdan.

編集

[Edit]

As I missed my strike, I jump back and see the wolf looking at me, as I hated all these intruptions. As I not ontop of a rock, I in a cat like crouching stance, I gave the wolf a evil eye and was now ready to kill it. Cleave its head off, and take whatever it had to offer to me.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ:11/11

[Health Points: 11/11]

ウルフ

[«Wolf»]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル2ã‹ã‚‰2ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 5: Miss»

«Wolf takes zero damage»

«Wolf takes two extra points of damage from weapon skill.»

«Wolf takes total zero points of damage»

This wolf circled around the rock clearly waiting for me to hop down or slip up, as I stayed calm and composed I then saw a opening. One that would most likely fail if a mistake was given, I tighten my grip on the Scimitar I then kick off the rock and fly at the wolf, hoping this would hit.

編集

[Edit]

My Scimitar cleaving at the wolf, as I slashed it into two pieces, right down the cnter if its spine. As the only thing I heard was a sound of the wolf blowing up in a poof of blue triangle pixels. I got another Icon about exp, and a item, as I was akways gaining them. I sheathe my Scimitar and then began to walk again and then I found the cave, and then I saw it, a single Dark Stone Elemental, as I bent down and was sure that if I went in full frontal, I wouls surely get hurt.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

ウルフ

[«Wolf»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 0/5 死んã 

[Health Points: 0/5] Dead

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル2ã‹ã‚‰2ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Wolf takes 3 damage»

«Wolf takes two extra points of damage from weapon skill.»

«Wolf takes total 5 points of damage»

[OOC- Rolled a 12 on loot dice roll; gained one material [«Wolf Pelt»]]

As I looked up and I climbed the tree using my «Acrobatics» skill, I got to the top and saw that there was only one Dark Stone Elemental, as sighed. I drew me Scimitar once more and jumped as I flew at the monster and I went to cleave at it.

編集

[Edit]

My Scimitar cleaving into the stone like flesh as I bounced back and a huge chunk of the flesh falls off as I see it hit the ground, I saw its HP fall very fast, and this thing looked at me and then I saw the red eye locking onto me and I prepared for and attack from it as I jumped back and into the tree once again and kept my distance from it.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

ダークストーンエレメンタル

[«Dark Stone Elemental»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 3/8

[Health Points: 3/8]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル2ã‹ã‚‰2ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Dark Stone Elemental takes 3 damage»

«Dark Stone Elemental takes two extra points of damage from weapon skill.»

«Dark Stone Elemental takes total 5 points of damage»

Now the Dark Stone Elemental beating the tree with its club like arms, trying the make me fall no dought, As I looked at it I tried to think of a way to kill this thing and gain my Ore, I knew I would need to get more than one of the Osmium ore. I knew I could either A.) Go into the cave to get the ore, or B.) Go to floor 2, and as those were my options I guess after this one is killed I would go to floor 2, I looked down and then saw it hurl a large rock at me, as I try to dodge the rock.

編集

[Edit]

As the rock flew to the cavern enterance, and not at me, I thought it was tring to hit me, I guess I have to go floor 2 now. I look at the Elemental then turn back to me and start to make a rumbling sound, I didn't like that sound and I then saw the opening I needed. And I was going to take it.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

ダークストーンエレメンタル

[«Dark Stone Elemental»]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル2ã‹ã‚‰2ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Dark Stone Elemental rolled a 1: Epic Failure»

«Shi takes zero damage»

As I then kicked off the tree trunk I flew at the Elemental, as I did to that wolf and was prepared to kill it in one fatal swift movement. As I get close I see the spot I was going to hit as I swing my Scimitar in a circular motion ready to land a hit on it.

編集

[Edit]

As I fly into its rock stone body, landing with a hard and loud thud, I hop up and look at it then raise its arms above its head I jump to my left and dodge the incoming attack, as this was pointless. I ripped off my eyepatch and open my left eye and look at the Elemental and then I charged at it as I saw its fists were melded with the ground.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

ダークストーンエレメンタル

[«Dark Stone Elemental»]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル2ã‹ã‚‰2ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 4: Miss»

«Dark Stone Elemental takes zero damage»

«Dark Stone Elemetal takes two extra points of damage from weapon skill.»

«Dark Stone Elemental takes total zero points of damage»

WIth both my eyes open I saw many places to hit at, as I then decided the attacking the head would cause the most damage. I bolt towards its back and I jump on it and then saw it turn its stone rigid head around, I gave a weird look at it, and I just swing my blade down at it.

編集

[Edit]

As I cleave its head off I feel it start to under uncummble below my feet and I jump off the monsters body and I hear it burst into pixels, as I see I obtain an Item and exp. as usual from it. I sigh as I then began to trek back to town and it took quite awhile to get back. I saw it was getting dark and I would rather fight in the day.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

ダークストーンエレメンタル

[«Dark Stone Elemental»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 0/8 死んã 

[Health Points: 0/8] Dead

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル2ã‹ã‚‰2ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 7: Strike»

«Dark Stone Elemental takes 1 damage»

«Dark Stone Elemental takes total 3 points of damage»

[OOC- Rolled a 18 on loot dice roll; gained one material [«Osmium Ore»]]

As I to the Tavern I got myself a sandwitch, then I headed to the Inn, as I ate my food on the way, I was hungry after fighint that Elemental and all those minor interuptions along the way. I enter the Inn and grab the key after I give my Col to her and I enter my room, as I sit down. I finish up my sandwitch and then take my eyepatch and remove it, as I had placed it back on after the Elementals fight, "What a pain, at least I got what I needed and a few more things fron this floor." "Now in the morning its floor two." I say as I set me eyepatch down next to the night stand next to the bed.

As I then undresssed myself as my entire body not just me back, was covered in scars, my arms, legs, all from the accident. As I hoped on the bed and fall asleep, I feel the cold summer night air creep in, I fell asleep quite dast that night, as I fell asleep quite fast that night. As when I awoke the next morning I was full of energy and got dressed, putting my clothes back on and then my eyepatch, and then I headed outside. "Floor two, I will need at least 3 mote Osmium Ore if I want this Katana." I say as I get to the gate and then yell out, "Teleport Floor 2!" As I then teleport in a flash of white pixels.

[Entering Floor 2]

As I entereed floor two, the first thing I notices was that it was all earthy like and open, as i looked around I didn't quite care for the town as I just ignore it all. Even the people looking at me, as I just sigh and then headed outside the gate, entering the fields. As when I get there I see large vallies and many monsters lurking about, as I then began to walk around, as I saw this floor was slightly larger than that of floor 1, I get to the top of a large hill and I see them, Dark Stone Elelmentals in the distance, a few here and there, but nother the less, there were far more than there was on floor 1.

As I sat down and looked at them I desided that taking one at a time was the best solution, as in floor one, they were strong, but here, they were twice as strong. I sighed and then felt something behind me as I jumped up I saw one, a Elemental trying to attack me, I drew out my Scimitar and landed on top of it, as its fists were melding into the ground.

編集

[Edit]

My blade slashing into the rock stone like flesh once again, I was surprised that no other Elementals were coming, must be that they attack not in groups but as a single foes, nether the less I was satisfied with only one at a time, as I see the HP drop, it was almost twice that of the previous one. As now I jumped off it and gained some distance as it pulled its hand out of the ground and charged at me, my blade ready to kill it.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

ダークストーンエレメンタル

[«Dark Stone Elemental»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 8/8 å¥åº·xã®ãƒ•ãƒ­ã‚¢ãƒ¬ãƒ™ãƒ«ï¼ˆ 2 )

[Health Points: 8/8] Health x Floor Level (2)

ダークストーンエレメンタルファイナルHP:12/16

[Dark Stone Elemental Final HP: 12/16]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル2ã‹ã‚‰2ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 9: Critical Strike»

«Dark Stone Elemental takes 2 damage»

«Dark Stone Elemental takes total 4 points of damage»